• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,

I´ve installed in the customer´s Sandbox NPSP and Marketing Cloud connect and when I´m performing the APEX Test during the validation of the change sets to Production, the system is giving 1012 fails of 1842, how is that even possible with a Salesforce managed software?
I´m Junior in this matter and not a developer, I don´t know how many errors in the APEX test the customer had before and couldn´t check in their production either. But we need help in this matter because this is Salesforce managed code and we couldn´t access it to even see what is giving the error or change the test conditions. 

I have removed my APEX code since I used it only for a minor thing, but... even with the code disabled (trigger and class), the errors from the managed packages are there and I want to give our customer the best possible assistance.

I know that A LOT of the errors are from Validation rules and required fields (more than half of them), but ... how do I solve them if I´m not able to modify the test? 

And what about the other kind of errors, where do they come? Did you have similar problems? 

The list of errors is huge, so I will leave here just a glimpse of some:

Test_abTestDetailControl constructorTest System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.TestUtility.createUser: line 303, column 1 Class.et4ae5.Test_abTestDetailControl.constructorTest: line 49, column 1 

Test_abTestDetailControl testCancel System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.TestUtility.createUser: line 303, column 1 Class.et4ae5.Test_abTestDetailControl.getabTestDetailControl: line 10, column 1 

Class.et4ae5.Test_abTestDetailControl.testCancel: line 78, column 1 Test_businessUnitListControl test_save System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.setupData: line 14, column 1 

Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.test_save: line 545, column 1 Test_businessUnitListControl test_selectAll System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.setupData: line 14, column 1 

Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.test_selectAll: line 459, column 1 ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST attachToIndividualAccount System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, El teléfono, el correo electrónico o el móvil deben estar cumplimentados.: [] Stack Trace: Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.attachToProcessor: line 521, column 1 Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.attachToIndividualAccount: line 500, column 1 ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST contactAddedToExistingHHAccount System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, El teléfono, el correo electrónico o el móvil deben estar cumplimentados.: [] Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.contactAddedToExistingProcessor: line 675, column 1 

Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.contactAddedToExistingHHAccount: line 659, column 1 BDI_DataImport_TEST2 ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules5 System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 3, Actual: 0 Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules: line 1167, column 1 Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules5: line 1125, column 1 BDI_DataImport_TEST2 ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules6 System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 3, Actual: 0 Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules: line 1167, column 1 Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules6: line 1129, column 1 UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST testCreateNewUserWithDefaultRole System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.createNewUserWithRoleForTests: line 355, column 1 Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.createNewUserForTests: line 409, column 1 Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.testCreateNewUserWithDefaultRole: line 468, column 1 UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST testCreateNewUserWithRandomRole System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.createNewUserWithRoleForTests: line 355, column 1 Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.testCreateNewUserWithRandomRole: line 485, column 1

Thank you very much!

PS: I can´t open a Salesforce case since It doesn´t allow me from a Partner or standard user account. 

Dear all,

I´ve installed in the customer´s Sandbox NPSP and Marketing Cloud connect and when I´m performing the APEX Test during the validation of the change sets to Production, the system is giving 1012 fails of 1842, how is that even possible with a Salesforce managed software?
I´m Junior in this matter and not a developer, I don´t know how many errors in the APEX test the customer had before and couldn´t check in their production either. But we need help in this matter because this is Salesforce managed code and we couldn´t access it to even see what is giving the error or change the test conditions. 

I have removed my APEX code since I used it only for a minor thing, but... even with the code disabled (trigger and class), the errors from the managed packages are there and I want to give our customer the best possible assistance.

I know that A LOT of the errors are from Validation rules and required fields (more than half of them), but ... how do I solve them if I´m not able to modify the test? 

And what about the other kind of errors, where do they come? Did you have similar problems? 

The list of errors is huge, so I will leave here just a glimpse of some:

Test_abTestDetailControl constructorTest System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.TestUtility.createUser: line 303, column 1 Class.et4ae5.Test_abTestDetailControl.constructorTest: line 49, column 1 

Test_abTestDetailControl testCancel System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.TestUtility.createUser: line 303, column 1 Class.et4ae5.Test_abTestDetailControl.getabTestDetailControl: line 10, column 1 

Class.et4ae5.Test_abTestDetailControl.testCancel: line 78, column 1 Test_businessUnitListControl test_save System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.setupData: line 14, column 1 

Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.test_save: line 545, column 1 Test_businessUnitListControl test_selectAll System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.setupData: line 14, column 1 

Class.et4ae5.Test_businessUnitListControl.test_selectAll: line 459, column 1 ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST attachToIndividualAccount System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, El teléfono, el correo electrónico o el móvil deben estar cumplimentados.: [] Stack Trace: Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.attachToProcessor: line 521, column 1 Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.attachToIndividualAccount: line 500, column 1 ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST contactAddedToExistingHHAccount System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, El teléfono, el correo electrónico o el móvil deben estar cumplimentados.: [] Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.contactAddedToExistingProcessor: line 675, column 1 

Class.npsp.ACCT_IndividualAccounts_TEST.contactAddedToExistingHHAccount: line 659, column 1 BDI_DataImport_TEST2 ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules5 System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 3, Actual: 0 Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules: line 1167, column 1 Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules5: line 1125, column 1 BDI_DataImport_TEST2 ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules6 System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 3, Actual: 0 Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules: line 1167, column 1 Class.npsp.BDI_DataImport_TEST2.ManyDIMultiContactMatchRules6: line 1129, column 1 UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST testCreateNewUserWithDefaultRole System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.createNewUserWithRoleForTests: line 355, column 1 Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.createNewUserForTests: line 409, column 1 Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.testCreateNewUserWithDefaultRole: line 468, column 1 UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST testCreateNewUserWithRandomRole System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject Stack Trace: 

Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.createNewUserWithRoleForTests: line 355, column 1 Class.npsp.UTIL_UnitTestData_TEST.testCreateNewUserWithRandomRole: line 485, column 1

Thank you very much!

PS: I can´t open a Salesforce case since It doesn´t allow me from a Partner or standard user account. 

Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

I keep getting an error that the opportunity product has not been renamed to Adventure Package. Not sure why I keep getting this error? 
I keep getting this error for the below challenge:

Error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.

The mobile phones being tracked by an external application are used by specific users in your Salesforce instance. Create an indirect lookup relationship between the 'Phone' External Object and the 'User' standard object.
  • Create an OData 2.0 external data source with 'Mobile Devices' as the label, 'Mobile_Devices' as the name, and this URL: https://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/. Note: If you have completed the previous challenge in this module ('Setting up Lightning Connect'), the External Data Source should already exist in your Developer Edition.
  • Add a new 'Phone UUID' custom field on the User standard object with the resulting API name of 'Phone_UUID__c'. The field should be of type 'Text' and marked as 'Unique' and 'External ID'.
  • Change the 'UUID' field on the 'Phone__x' external object to be an indirect lookup relationship to the 'User' standard object. Use the 'Phone_UUID__c' field as the matching key for this indirect lookup relationship.
  • Update any existing User record in your Developer Edition instance to have a value of '0000123442' for the 'Phone_UUID__c' field.
This is a screenshot of the custom user field:

User-added image

Here is the UUID field:
User-added image

What am I doing wrong?