• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team:
I have completed this challenge step by step and it works (change the status and send the post to chatter)
but when I have tried to complete the challenge the system gave the next error, could you please help?
thanks in advance
add business logic challenge-Error

Hi all
Inside the Visualizing your data module, when I have tried to make the attached exercise the system gives me the following error “ you can’t save a dynamic dashboard in a personal folder”  but I only have a folder in the menu to save it.
Could you help? 
I have only a folder to save the dashboards-Thanks in advance

error
Hi, In the Module "Using the report builder" inside Admin. beginner.. the system says that the challenge is not completed due to the Stage filter is wrong --> message :Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
I have tried several times but I can't see what is wrong in my filtering 
Could you please help?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Ana

Screenshot of the challenge
Hi team:
I have completed this challenge step by step and it works (change the status and send the post to chatter)
but when I have tried to complete the challenge the system gave the next error, could you please help?
thanks in advance
add business logic challenge-Error

Hi all
Inside the Visualizing your data module, when I have tried to make the attached exercise the system gives me the following error “ you can’t save a dynamic dashboard in a personal folder”  but I only have a folder in the menu to save it.
Could you help? 
I have only a folder to save the dashboards-Thanks in advance

error
Hi, In the Module "Using the report builder" inside Admin. beginner.. the system says that the challenge is not completed due to the Stage filter is wrong --> message :Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
I have tried several times but I can't see what is wrong in my filtering 
Could you please help?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Ana

Screenshot of the challenge
Adding a Utilization Validation Rule and followed all the steps and checked applied the challenge on the App and it works fine without any error. But my problem is that when i click Verify Steps i get following error message because of which I am not able to complete my challenge and proceed further. Thank you in advance!
User-added image

I completed the steps as instructed.  The workflow rule and Process Builder work in the app. When I click Verify on Trailhead, I get the following error.  

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule does not appear to have the correct error formula. Make sure Exhaust Port Inspectors have > 150% utilization' 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Here is my validation rule:   AND ( Name = "Exhaust Port Inspector", Utilization__c < 1.5)

I'm very puzzled that it works in the app, but is returning a verify error