• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to connect Microsoft Access (from Office 365) to salesforce.  I have followed the instructions in the following link:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/link-to-or-import-data-from-salesforce-7375ffb6-1d6a-46f1-bb0c-c6ac3c58f5a0

When I attempt to link a new table to Salesforce, I use my credentials in the Connect to Salesforce login.  Then I get a linked tables dialog, in which all the Salesforce objects are listed.  I choose one, then get the following error:

The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object MyOrg..Pricebook2.  Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly.  If MyOrg..Pricebook2 is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator

I have enabled the Use Any API Client permission for myself.  However, in the Connected App persmissions, I haven't been able to find anything I can identify as what Microsoft Access is using.  This might be a clue.

Thanks for anyone's help!
Hi there,

I have created a queue called 'Invoices'. I then created a Record Type called 'Invoices Support'.
I then created an 'Email-to-Case' process. I set the Case Origin to Invoice Email and set the Record Type to 'Invoices Support'
I then created an assignment rule based on the record type and case origin to match the values above and set assign to: Queue - Invoices.
When I send an Email to the correct address, a Case is created but it's not entered into any queue and the Case Owner is set to the default selection.

Any ideas on how to set this up correctly would be greatly appreciated!!
If you need more info just let me know, thanks!
Hi,,

I need to customize the layout for Visitor details of chatlet in Live agent . I want to add another field in layout.. i have given all the permissions but the customfield  which i have created is not visible in Live Agent console. 

Please can any one find solution for this