• Member since 2016
  • Warranty Administration Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently trying to integrate Person accounts and Assets Accounts into Salesforce via Liaison Integration tool. We are getting error "
Batch 1 FAILED for all records.  This includes all lines between 1 and 1 in the original Source File.  SFDC Error Response: InvalidBatch : Unable to find relationship: Asset". Can anyone advise and help with this error. 
I am trying to use Dataloader to insert Person Accounts, but it keeps coming up with "Record type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user". I am an administrator and this record type is connected to my profile. The record type ID is 012160000014lum and the 18 digit number is 012160000014lumAAA. this is a valid record type ID. When I used data loader without using the record type ID it uploaded into Salesforce but under the default record type for Administrators, can you please help.User-added image
Can someone advise if there are any updates on Salesforce on how to turn off Auto Number for certain record types
I am trying to use Dataloader to insert Person Accounts, but it keeps coming up with "Record type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user". I am an administrator and this record type is connected to my profile. The record type ID is 012160000014lum and the 18 digit number is 012160000014lumAAA. this is a valid record type ID. When I used data loader without using the record type ID it uploaded into Salesforce but under the default record type for Administrators, can you please help.User-added image
Can someone advise if there are any updates on Salesforce on how to turn off Auto Number for certain record types