• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me
we can enable Commerce cloud einstein in the sandbox or it can only be enabled in the production instances

Thanks!
Sushant Arora
Hi Everyone 
We are getting the problem with the live agent chat session.
When we are chtting with somene and we open the chat in the duplicate window and close the previous ORIGINAL window and reload our new window then our chat will get disconnected .

We are trying to fix it with the live agent chat API . But we are getting a lot of problem. 
Is there anyone who have implemented/Used the live agent API for setting up customized chat 

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me
we can enable Commerce cloud einstein in the sandbox or it can only be enabled in the production instances

Thanks!
Sushant Arora

Hi,iam using quote sync package to syn the quotes.

while syncing one quote line item it throws the error,

Attempted to sync object 00kQ0000008NH23 which was previously synced in this transaction 

i had checked the product pricebook,pricebook entry everything looks fine.

ANy one has any suggestion.

I was wondering if anyone else had an interest in this.  The use cases for it a pretty broad, but this could potentially be used to filter/classify inbound cases, leads, etc, and either flag them or take some other action.

Example, I've implemented an Apex Email service to direct emails to our support@ email addresses directly into SFDC.  This obviously has it's share of pros and cons, where the biggest con is the sheer barrage of spam that gets directed at these addresses.

So, I've also created an Apex class to interact with Akismet in order to classify spam better.  Our organization's needs require us to not auto-delete anything, but being able to sort by spam true/false is a significant improvement in conjunction with a mass-delete custom button.

I'd like to get a feel for how many people would be looking to do something similar before I just go and release something to AppExchange.

The only caveat I'll mention here is that due to limitations in Apex itself not allowing HTTP callouts as part of triggers, this class would have to be used in other custom Apex code that is not a trigger.