• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If you are looking for a solution to export Yahoo to PDF, then, I would recommend using the MacSonik Yahoo backup tool for Mac. This is an advanced software equipped with various beneficial features to provide a safer and hassle-free migration of Yahoo emails. It maintains data security and originality throughout the migration process. The Yahoo backup tool removes any duplicate emails during the migration process without any data loss. Users can export/migrate Yahoo emails to PST, EML, MBOX, Gmail, Office 365, AOL, and other various file formats and email clients. 

Follow the below steps to export Yahoo mail to PDF 

1. Run the Yahoo backup tool 
2. Enter Yahoo credentials and click Sign in.
3. Choose PDF as the saving file format.
4. Click Convert to initiate the conversion process. 

Visit - https://www.macsonik.com/yahoo/backup/

Hi, it is highly recommended to use the well-known and trusted solution to convert PST to MBOX file format. You can try one of the best Outlook PST file converter (https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/outlook-pst-file-converter.php) tool available in the market. The automated third-party solution can easily export PST files to MBOX, EML, EMLX, PDF, etc. The free version allows exporting 50 emails for free. ‎
MSG File is an Outlook mail message file which stores email data, contact, appointment and task from Microsoft Outlook email program. MSG to PST Converter Software can export all these data to a PST file which is easily accessible in any version fo MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.

vMail MSG to PST Converter Tool can also convert MSG file to other file formats like EML, MBOX, EMLX, vCard & vCal and migrate all data to Office 365 account. This software can restore data from corrupt MSF files, password-protected MSG files and also corrupt MSG files. This MSG File Conversion utility can export all email with original mailboxes and folders without losing ant data.

More Info- MSG to PST Converter
msg to pst converter
According to me you should not take any decision in a hurry take some time a wrong decision can harm your database. Firstly try free OLM to PST converter demo edition by OLM to PST converter It easily convert all email items like notes, contacts, draft, calendars, tasks, journals, hyperlinks, attachments etc. for more info:- 
http://www.olm-converter.com/
The cheapest way to unlock Microsoft outlook PST file password by using eSoftTools PST password recovery without any issues, the PST password recovery tool has a smart GUI for understanding. PST password recovery tool also provides features of copying passwords in one click after recovery and software has a special feature that also provides a free demo version for checking software work and build user trust.
For more info:- 
https://www.esofttools.com/pst-password-recovery.html
User-added image
The right method to Migrate OST multiple files into Office 365 formats through easily installing OST to Office 365 Migration tool.
  • Restore any size of OST Files.
  • Import directly OST files to Gmail Without installing MS Outlook.
  • Migrate OST to Office 365 A/C.
  • Batch option- Conversion multiple files from OST to Gmail.
  • Export OST to MBOX advanced format.
  • Split by Date to Gmail.
  • Filter messages items by Date to Gmail format.
  • Supports all MS Outlook versions with windows versions.
More Info-:  
https://www.kdetools.com/blog/ost-to-office365-converter.html
Rapidly works & instantly create corrupt OST files to MBOX file with safely all data of OST files by instantly great technology name of OST to MBOX converter software.

Advance Benefits-

* Convert OST to MBOX
* export corrupt files from OST to MBOX with Outlook
Export Calendar to ICS with Zimbra/Live Exchange/ MSG/EML/EMLX/OLM/NSF/MBOX/ HTML and etc.

* Migrate OST to Office 365 with live Exchange server
* Batch Option- easily select multiple files from OST to Outlook
* split large PST file ( 25GB)
Filter message by "Date"
* Software easily Conversion all items to PST without installing MS Outlook version

More Info-: https://www.kdetools.com/ost/mbox/
User-added image
Kindly suggest me the reliable solution to convert OLM file to PST file. So that I can access my Mac outlook mailbox in Windows version of Outlook.

Can anyone help me to know how to convert OST to PST for free? Please suggest some manual procedure to perform this task. Thanks
I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
Hi, irritating to import DBX file I saved into Outlook and nothing seems to work really. I begin to wonder why does this DBX export option even exists if you cannot use that DBX file anyway afterward.

There is no free solution for this task. Neither the Mac version of Outlook nor the Windows version comes with an add-on facility for this task. There isn’t any freeware application as well that can help you at this. However, there are plenty of paid tools to convert OLM files to PST mail format

OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev was much impressed with the conversion speed and accuracy. The tool converted my emails directly from the Outlook database. The tool offers free conversion of up to 10mails per folder. 

First of all, there is no such official or freeware solution available to convert mbox file to olm format. So I would like to suggest you to try Advik MBOX to OLM Converter. Using this application you can easily convert mbox to olm format without any assistance. The tool support mbox file created by Thunderbird, Spicebird, The Bat, Opera Mail, Gmail, Apple Mail etc. 
  1. Download and install Advik MBOX to OLM Converter
  2. Launch tool and add .mbox file
  3. Choose output target location 
  4. Click convert
Done! Now you can import .olm file to Outlook for Mac without any error.
Download : http://www.adviksoft.com/dl/advik-mbox-to-olm.exe
Email Backup Wizard is one of the best tool that creates the backup of Google Apps mail to Office 365 along with all the attached items. This tool create backup with all the meta properties and formatting in just a few moments.

Features and Benefits
  • Direct Migrate Google Apps mail to Office 365
  • Selective emails backup with the help of filter option
  • Create complete backup of Google Apps mails
  • Multiple Google Apps emails migration at same time
  • Backup with all Google Apps attachments to Office 365
  • Compatible with all the editions of Windows OS
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/google-apps-to-office-365-a71a5480
OST to PST File Converter tools is highly advanced and recommended by the professional user to use for exporting corrupt OST file data. it maintains the existing folders hierarchy while saving the recovered data. this software also contains interactive preview feature that user's allowed to check the migrated data in the preview pane before saving them.

More Information Click Here.
Download the professional DBX to PST converter software to convert corrupt or normal DBX file into an Outlook PST format. This DBX to PST Converter gives the option to select multiple DBX files and convert them into an Outlook PST file. This DBX to PST Converter display the preview of all the mailbox items of selected DBX file and is compatible with all the version of Windows.

Read more at:  DBX to PST Conversion

You can convert your normal or corrupt PST file to EML file with the PST to EML converter and manual method. But if you want to solve the PST file error and convert it to EML format in technical terms then visit here: Best solution of PST to EML Conversion. From here you will learn the different free manual methods for the conversion of PST to EML.

Download SQL Database Recovery software which is designed to fix severely corrupted database files (MDF) of SQL Server.The software quickly recovers lost data, tables, views, stored procedures, rules, defaults, user defined data types and triggers from corrupt MDF database. It can also recover items from corrupt files like Index Keys, Default Values, Unique Keys, constraint Checks, Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, Deleted Records and Partly Corrupted Records.

To more detail info visit here:- Link