• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce has suddenly stopped allowing me to connect users. It throws this error:

Error (400)
It seems the app you were using submitted a bad request. If you would like to report this error to the app's developer, include the information below.

More details for developers
Invalid redirect_uri: "https://login.salesforce.com/apex/dropbox_for_sf__connect": SSO Redirect URIs must be part of the pre-set options

There are no updates to the Salesforce package and this is new as I have added users and connected them in November with no issues.

Can someone please help me solve this problem?
I did an import of accounts and contacts using Salesforce's Data Import Wizard.

I set up all the appropriate plugin settings on the Outreach side so that inbound accounts from Salesforce should sync and therefore be created in Outreach. And this is happening correctly with most accounts. But there are some accounts in Salesforce that are not in Outreach. 

I tried a manual pull of data from Salesforce to Outreach for these specific accounts, but I recieved this error message:
User-added image

After a conversation with Outreach, their error logs indicate this is an issue on the Salesforce side. But I reviewed all of our validation rules (we only have 1 for accounts) and it doesn't appear to be causing the problem. Any ideas as to how to fix?
Is there a no cost method to integrate Shopify with Salesforce Essential edition?
  • April 29, 2020
Dear Team ,

Greetings for the day !!!

I am going to integrate Salesforce with Google Drive . I configured files connect , Permission sets , Auth Providers moreover callback URL also generated . Parallely i am using https://console.developers.google.com/projectselector but when m feeding callback url it is showing error please have a look on snapshot and suggest me some steps in order m able to solve the error .

Thanks & Regards
Sachin BhaleraoUser-added image

Hi,

Can some one please teach me how to connect salesforce to a MS Sql Server data base with the data loader?

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

I am working on a web application for my work.  The business has decided on a roadmap to start porting functionality over from our application into Salesforce.  Here is what we are trying to accomplish:

1. We need users to interact with our web application from Salesforce.  Any changes made in Salesforce should be reflected in our application near real-time.
2. We need changes in our application to be reflected in Salesforce in near real-time.
3. In addition to just porting data between the two systems, we need to users to be able to perform actions from Salesforce that are currently built into our web application.

We have a few constraints:

1. The integration should be very fault-tolerant.  If our servers go down or Salesforce goes down, we need to be able to sync the two systems back to parity.
2. We need to be very efficient with our API requests.

So far, I have looked into the Streaming API as a way to pull in data from SF in near real-time.  I was thinking we could send updates from our application to Salesforce every 5 minutes or so using custom APEX endpoint.

Another option I looked into was building custom components that would call our API's and load the data in Salesforce via that route.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.
Our company is faced with the following problem:

Users enter in data on a platform and our BI team uses Google Big Query. They then send us a file to load into SFDC. I'm trying to find a solution for Google Big Query to write back to SFDC but all I find is SFDC-->GBQ.  Or how to integrate the platfrom to SFDC and then have the BI team extract from SFDC?

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve? 
Hi,

I want to use the dataloader cli for connecting elastic search with salesforce to push data from elastic to our salesforce instance. Anybody got experiences with this task? I've already tried different configurations in my database_conf.xml, but no chance to connect to elastic search...

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I am trying to generate an access token for uploading a file from salesforce to Dropbox.

I got the code by referring to 
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000ssnWQAQ
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000MMoVIAW
http://forceguru.blogspot.in/2014/05/dropbox-authentication-in-salesforce.html
these sites.

Currently, my apex code is

public class dropBoxApi{
    Public String code ;
    Public String accesstoken;
    public String fileBody{get;set;}

public dropBoxApi()
    {
        code = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('code') ;

System.debug('Code='+code);
        if(code != '' && code != null)
        {
            AccessToken() ;
        }
    }

public PageReference DropAuth()
    {

system.debug('UPLOAD'+accessToken );
        //Authenticating
        PageReference pg = new PageReference('https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id='{appKey}'&redirect_uri=https://c.na46.visual.force.com/apex/DropBoxPage&state=Mytesting') ;

return null;
    }

public void AccessToken()
    {
        //Getting access token from dropbox

String appKey='***********';
        String appSecreatKey='***********';
        String tokenuri = 'https://api.dropbox.com/oauth2/token?grant_type=authorization_code&code='+code+'&redirect_uri=https://c.na46.visual.force.com/apex/DropBoxPage'; 

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        req.setEndpoint(tokenuri);
        req.setMethod('POST');
        req.setTimeout(60*1000);

Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf('{appKey}' + ':' + '{appSecretKey}');
        String authorizationHeader = 'BASIC ' + EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue);
        req.setHeader('Authorization', authorizationHeader);
        Http h = new Http();
        String resp;
        HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
        resp = res.getBody();
        System.debug('response='+resp);
        JSONParser parser = JSON.createParser(resp);
        while (parser.nextToken() != null) {
            if ((parser.getCurrentToken() == JSONToken.FIELD_NAME)){
                String fieldName = parser.getText();
                parser.nextToken();
                if(fieldName == 'access_token') {
                    accesstoken = parser.getText();
                    System.debug('accesstoken='+accesstoken);
                } 
            }
        }
        system.debug('accessToken:'+accessToken );
        System.debug(' You can parse the response to get the access token ::: ' + resp);

}
}

and my visual force page is

<apex:page controller="dropBoxApi"> <apex:form > <apex:pageblock > <apex:inputFile value="{!fileBody}" /> <apex:commandbutton action="{!DropAuth}" value="Upload Dropbox"> </apex:commandbutton></apex:pageblock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

My question is what is value of 'code' at line   
'code=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('code') '

I have tried both secret key and app key which I got from Dropbox app console.
But I get "code doesn't exist or has expired" error.
Hi,
how can we use elasticsearch in salesforce. We want to push data from salesforce to elasticsearch. And there will be a visualforce page where we want to search data in elasticsearch and dispaly them on the page.

Could any one provide any documentation.
Hi Everyone, 

I want to sync Salesforce data (records from custom object) with MS Dynamics record in real-time. I've similar data structure in both systems with unique Id to match the record in both systems. 

I've created an outbound message from workflow that will be triggered when the record is inserted or updated in Salesforce object. Now I want to update the corresponding record in Dynamics with those updated values. I know it requires building a web-service that will do the DML operations in Dynamics but I'm new to dynamics and need help to build the web-service. Also, I'm not sure on how and where to host this web-service. 

Appreciate your help in advance. :)

Thanks, 
Sandip

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how I can pull the abandon cart information from Shopify and load it into a data extension in Salesforce Marketing Cloud?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Terry
How can i access Shopify Services API in Salesforce. And how can i get Shopify EndPoint URL .
Hello guys, I need to fetch data to an app from salesforce. I suppose this would require developer token/key. How to go ahead with integration after getting the developer token?
Anyone help me. How i can upload file to dropbox with dropbox api?  Thanks
Hi All,

I am having a requirement to integrate QuickBooks online with Salesforce. In this, I am successfully getting authorized from Salesforce to my app on QuickBooks. I am using version V1 to getting request token and access token, secret credentials. But, when I am trying to make a request to getting all Accounts from QuickBooks app with using V3, got the Authentication error: Unauthorized. If anyone faces this type of exception and got success to make request from SF to QB please help me to getting out from this exception.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all ,

i want know how to plugin salesforce to excelsheet 

i want know how to plugin salesforce to JIRA

I want know how to plugin salesforce to smartsheet 

Hello sfdc experts and guru's

2 Questions from my end:--

1)  I looked at videos of informatica cloud and have seen that we can establish a connection(data sync) between  oracle server and salesforce .if i make a change in salesforce data  that change will be in sync with oracle server ( this is ok) .now if some other user of oracle server who hasnt installed informatica cloud makes change to the same oracle database table. will this change be reflected

2) I would love to get a step by step process on how to integrate salesforce with Informatica without using informatica cloud. Someone pls help regarding this.

Thanks

kartik

Hello, 

I have to transfer data from a CSV file to SFDC through Oracle Data Integrator.

I have used the doc from

www.artofbi.com/?dl_id=1 to set up the connection between file and SFDC.

The problem I'm actually facing is that, I do have the new objects  thats are being created in SFDC for each record in the csv filebut the data from the file are not transferred  to the newly created object in SFDC.

IKM File to Salesforce(Upsert) has been used in the ODI interface to load data from file to Salesforce.

The doc artofbi recommends ApexDataLoader as well as sforceDataloader.

Is sforceDataLoader no longer compatible with salesforce??

Any advice would be of great help.

Regards,

Nishna

• January 13, 2011
Hi,

For data migration (Accounts with contacts, Lead, Opportunities etc), we are trying to determine what is the best approach. Would somebody be able to provide answers to following questions:-
1. For a large size of data (say 25000 customers with multiple contacts per customer, about 25000 opportunities etc), will excel upload be adviceable?
2. I read in documentation about LexiLoader. Is it viable option for large data migration?
3. If we design a migration accessing WebService API, is there any available statistics about average time for creation of records?
4. Is it possible to do bulk loading or multithreading if we use WebService API to cut down on conversion timing?

Thanks,
Ayyappa
I am trying to use a Salesforce upsert output in Pentaho Data Interation(8.1) but I keep getting below error. I have tried PDI 7 and 6 too.

I am tryin to connect to test and I have changed the URL, I am using my token for test after my password. Now I have tried adding proxy settings to the spoon.bat as recommened in https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-72085 but it is not working.

java.lang.Exception:
Error connecting to Salesforce!
Failed to send request to https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/37.0
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.trans.steps.salesforce.SalesforceStepDialog.test(SalesforceStepDialog.java:97)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.trans.steps.salesforceupsert.SalesforceUpsertDialog.access$1700(SalesforceUpsertDialog.java:88)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.trans.steps.salesforceupsert.SalesforceUpsertDialog$10.handleEvent(SalesforceUpsertDialog.java:682)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.trans.steps.salesforceupsert.SalesforceUpsertDialog.open(SalesforceUpsertDialog.java:726)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.delegates.SpoonStepsDelegate.editStep(SpoonStepsDelegate.java:120)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.editStep(Spoon.java:8949)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.trans.TransGraph.editStep(TransGraph.java:3291)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.trans.TransGraph.mouseDoubleClick(TransGraph.java:785)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.readAndDispatch(Spoon.java:1375)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.waitForDispose(Spoon.java:8104)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.start(Spoon.java:9466)
 at org.pentaho.di.ui.spoon.Spoon.main(Spoon.java:701)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.pentaho.commons.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:92)

I am trying to create an integration in salesforce that will send contacts to Zoho CRM.

I see the trailhead (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/apex_integration_services/units/apex_integration_rest_callouts) talks about REST Callouts, but not sure how to send contacts to Zoho CRM. I created an account on the site but the google searches, docs, and vids always seem to point to using a tool like BedrockData. 

Not sure really where to start. Do I use this to connect to zoho? request.setEndpoint('https://crm.zoho.com/crm/private/xml/Contacts/???');
and  request.setMethod('POST'); ?
and then in  request.setBody(  <--- I put the fields for the contact?
I don't see where to put the API key? [also is this where I get it in the first place ? https://crm.zoho.com/crm/ShowSetup.do?tab=webInteg&subTab=api&action=developerapi ]