• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI, all

I am new to salesforce and i m trying to download enterprise wsdl but i am not seeing any link of wsdl to download in the section

Setup | Customize | Develop | API

Pls suggest me steps to download the wsdl.

Thanks,
Hello Guys,

I have joined the forum today. I have been tryig to find a good Project for my MSc in Salesforce,but was unable to find anything.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this:

I am hoping to find a company that would be able to suggest a possible project - something that would be useful to the company. Previously, I worked on Salesforce so possible ideas would be Quality of Service or located news item about company.
Quality of Service (My knowledge says):
Opportunity Product Objects
Lead
1 Trigger and 1 Class
(of course more will be done according to what the company’s requirements)

Located news item about company (rough idea):
What kind of products the company contains.
What products is the company releasing?
What is the company developing?
How customers come into that company?
How is the staff work going?
Who is the Owner?

Background: on my MSc programme I have been studying Telecommunication Systems. As part of the programme, I have to complete a project. The first stage, on which I spend only a small part of my time, starts in January and the aim is clarify the project aims. The second stage, which is full time, runs for 3 months from June. I have a supervisor at the University but would be happy to work as closely with a company as necessary.
If there are no requirements; what if I create a requirement list and if you could pass them onto the department for approval?

My idea is mainly programming based; if some networking could be included it would be great.

Kind regards,

Anika
  • January 07, 2014

I read up on the CLI and it seems cool.  Now you can write shell scripts to do definition stuff.  But launching a browser and doing OAuth is a total bother.

Anyone know if there's a way to parameterize a login? 

If not navitely with the tool itself, mabe some curl commands or something like that?

My overall opinion of any computer utility program is it is 200% better if it can be run from another computer program as easily as it can be by a human.  That's why all the UNIX commands pipe together so well.

-Ken

I want to create an application which calls REST API of salesforce chatter. As a first Step I created an application in Manage Apps and obtained Consumer Key and Consumer secret. I gave callback url a dummy url which is not working.

I don't know what to do next. What I know is I should get access token to call APIs. Can some one help me to figure out what to do next. I'm trying all this in REST Client available for browser and I'm using Trial account.

We would like to announce a webinar sponsored by Paradiso Solutions to be held on October 3rd, 2013 at 11:00 AM CST. This webinar will give you the opportunity to participate in an introduction and live demo of Moodle (Totara) and Salesforce.com Integration.

With the growing popularity of Moodle/Totara LMS across a wide range of sectors and sizes from small enterprises through to global organizations, we are aiming to show you how these platforms function and how it can benefit your organization.

The webinar will cover:

• An Quick overview of Totara and Moodle

• An Quick overview of Salesforce

• Benefits of Integrating CRM and LMS

• Features of Integrating Salesforce.com and Moodle

• Live Demo

• Q and A

To REGISTER for the webinar, please click following link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7330619198086450177

For more information call us at +1 800 513 5902 or email marketing@paradisosolutions.com

You can find more information about the integration on the fallowing link:
http://www.paradisosolutions.com/moodle/moodle-salesforce/index.html

Salesforce Moodle/Totara Integration Benefits

• Increased participation in training by outside and inside sales teams.

• Student data helps in making internal and external marketing communications.

• Ability to track and promote partner and customer training.

• Increase productivity due to ease of use.

• HR has more visibility into usage of LMS by partners and Salesforce.

• Increased revenue by selling courses online and tracking in CRM.

• HR can meet compliance and auditory needs.

• Easy access to training encourages goals of advancement.

• Reduced training costs/staff.

This solution is highly customizable and configurable.

ABOUT PARADISO SOLUTIONS

Paradiso Solutions specializes in implementing and customizing learning management systems(LMS) and eLearning course creations:

We do LMS (Learning management system):

- Implementation

- Hosting

- Support

- Integrating LMS with Salesforce, Google Apps, Documentum etc

- Customization

- Mobile applications for education

- eLearning interactive Course Creations

- Video Conferencing for eLearning

We mostly work with open source LMS systems such as Moodle and Totara which are significantly cheaper and better. Most importantly its open source so you can customize the way you want it!!

Call us at +1 800 513 5902 or email sales@paradisosolutions.com

To REGISTER for the webinar, please click following link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7330619198086450177

Hi all! We've launched some new features here on the forums today - thanks to you all for your feedback on the new site! Here's today's update:
  • New "Start a Discussion"  button to make it easier for you to start a new thread (we still strongly encourage you to search the existing topics before you post though as it's very likely your topic has been addressed before!)
  • Infinite scroll starts higher up on the page to provide a smoother experience
  • Added a "Continue Reading" link on each discussion card
  • Fixed a bug affecting the display of dates on some profile pages
  • Fixes to how notifications are sent when you like or reply to posts
Our development team is actively working on site enhancements, so please keep the feedback coming!! Let us know what you think of the site and what you'd like to see.

Best,
April

Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums.  With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site.  By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.

We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away.  You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity.  Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.

This is, of course, only the beginning  and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before.  Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.

Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.

As many of you have discovered, our developer community is awesome. The wealth of knowledge here is phenomenal. This is an all volunteer community and people who take the time to help and post answers do so totally on their own initiative. With that said when someone provides the right answer to your question please take the time to mark their answer as the accepted solution. Also give them a kudos if they've really gone the extra mile to help out. Show some love ;)