• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a connected app and I have entered all the information in connected app including IconUrl and InfoUrl but on OAuth approval page, the icon is not showing and I am not been able to find infoUrl anywhere.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi,

I have a connected app on a developer account which I am using for authenticating my external application. The problem is in case of authentication while granting the permission to the application the infoURL & iconURL given in the Connected App are not working. Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

I have a custom field of type picklist in User object. I need users to change the value of this field using a custom sidebar widget. The widget just needs to have a picklist custom field with data and a save button which will save the value in the User object.

How can I possibly achieve this functionality. Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

I have created a custom object which is related to User. One user can have multiple records for the object.

I have created a custom email-template with lead data and custom object data. But when I try to mail a lead, I can select a template but cannot select the custom object record. So the email doesn't get the custom object record.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

I have a Partner Community Account. I created an Enterprise Edition Org(Business org) and a Developer Org which I use to create managed package.

When I tried to fill the Publish Profile in AppExchange using Business Org, I got stuck in a loop and cannot save the publish profile. But when I tried the same using Developer Org, It got saved but It made Developer Org as APO for now.

When I tried to "Change My AppExchange Publishing Organization" using Business Org credentials it throws following error :

"The organization that you selected does not have a provider profile yet. Please login to the AppExchange with that organization and create a provider profile before you change your AppExchange Publishing Organization."

When trying to start Security Review Process it throws the following error:

To security review your application, you must be a salesforce.com partner and connect your partnership information to your provider profile. To connect this information, edit your provider profile.

I need to submit this package for security review. Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

I have created a managed-released package using partner community developer account. I haven't submitted it for security review yet. But I need to add one more field to the package. 

How can I do that? Can I log a case to Salesforce regarding this?

I don't want to create a new developer account & create a new package once again.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

I have a custom field of type picklist in User object. I need users to change the value of this field using a custom sidebar widget. The widget just needs to have a picklist custom field with data and a save button which will save the value in the User object.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi Experts,

I have created a managed-released package using partner community developer account. I haven't submitted it for security review yet. But I need to add one more field to the package. 

How can I do that? Can I log a case to Salesforce regarding this?

I don't want to create a new developer account & create a new package once again.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Saxena

Hi all,
I've tried alot of solutions for this issue but when I install the package then I received an email with exception info as below:
System.CalloutException: You have uncommitted work pending. Please commit or rollback before calling out.

Please find below my code:
global class PostInstallClass implements InstallHandler {
  global void onInstall(InstallContext context) {
      User u = GetUserById(context.installerId());
      try
      {
          if(!Test.isRunningTest())          UpdatePackageInstallationInfo(context.installerId(), u.Email);
      }
      catch(Exception e)
      {
          SendMessage(new String[]{'abc@xyz.com'},'Package failed to install/upgrade','Failed to install/upgraed package. ' + u.Email + ' tried to install/upgraed the package but failed because. Error Details: ' + e);
      }     
  }

public User GetUserById(ID id)
    {
        User u = [Select Id, Email from User where Id =:id];
        return u;
    }

@future(callout=true)
    public static void UpdatePackageInstallationInfo(String organizationId, String userEmail)
    {        
        String url = 'http://demoapi.sunapplabs.com/api/salesforce/updateinstallpackage?organizationid='+organizationId;
        Http h = new Http();
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        req.setEndpoint(url);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        HttpResponse responseResult = h.send(req);
        if(responseResult.getBody() == 'true')
        {            
            SendMessage(new String[]{userEmail, 'abc@xyz.com'},'Package install successful','Thanks for installing the package. Response result : '+responseResult);
        }
        else
        {
            SendMessage(new String[]{'abc@xyz.com'},'Package failed to install/upgrade','Failed to install/upgraed package. ' + userEmail + ' tried to install/upgraed the package but failed because of failure from MyAPI response. Response result : '+responseResult);
        }
    }
    public static void SendMessage(String[] toAddresses, String subject, String message)
    {
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
        mail.setReplyTo('abc@xyz.com');
        mail.setSenderDisplayName('My Package Support');
        mail.setSubject(subject);
        mail.setPlainTextBody(message);
        Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.Email[] { mail }); 
    }
  }