• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to share a Dashboard I have created to a team outside my environment. Is it possible to export the dashboard into a PDF or other similar file?
Hello,

If i install any packages, regardless of what playground I am in, they only install in my DE making it difficult to complete challenges over time.

Does anyone know why this happens? Is there a way for me to specify what playground to install them in (besides opening the said playground when installing the package because that does not make a difference. They always install in my DE)

Thank you!
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can assist me with correcting this error message I am receiving. I believe there could be a system issue as I have had an experienced Admin take a look and he too could not resolve this issue.

In the final challenge in the module: Lightning Experience Reports and Dashboards. I have installed the packet (Lightning Adoption Tracker) per instruction and saved the modified Dashboard as Lighning Adoption Dashboard-Lightning in my Trailhead Playground.  However when i go to check the challenge, i am receiving the error: could not find dashboard with name "Lightning Adoption Dashboard-Lightning"

It is clearly saved in my Dashboards so I don't understand why the challenge is not locating it. I have double checked to ensure i am in the correct Playground and saved exactly how the title instructs.

Please help! THANK YOU
This is from the Modify an Appexchange Dashboard challenge.  If anyone can help with a step by step guide that would be amazing as a number of people seem to be struggling! Thanks
  • May 17, 2018
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can assist me with correcting this error message I am receiving. I believe there could be a system issue as I have had an experienced Admin take a look and he too could not resolve this issue.

In the final challenge in the module: Lightning Experience Reports and Dashboards. I have installed the packet (Lightning Adoption Tracker) per instruction and saved the modified Dashboard as Lighning Adoption Dashboard-Lightning in my Trailhead Playground.  However when i go to check the challenge, i am receiving the error: could not find dashboard with name "Lightning Adoption Dashboard-Lightning"

It is clearly saved in my Dashboards so I don't understand why the challenge is not locating it. I have double checked to ensure i am in the correct Playground and saved exactly how the title instructs.

Please help! THANK YOU