• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 

I'm trying to have omnichannel defining the max number of cases and chats per user.

I'm having difficulties to doing following scenario:

Max number o chats per user - 1 
Max number o cases per user - 5

I have tried with two queues one for cases and another for chats and each one with a different routing but the end results are:
If I have a chat I cannot have cases

If I have cases I cannot have a chat
Can you please help?

We would like to know if is possible to have a custom offline support instead of the one who is creating the case.

The use is the following:

As users, if no Live Agent is Available we should be redirected to the Company Contact Page.

Do you have any idea how to achieve it?

Kind regards, 

We would like to know if is possible to have a custom offline support instead of the one who is creating the case.

The use is the following:

As users, if no Live Agent is Available we should be redirected to the Company Contact Page.

Do you have any idea how to achieve it?

Kind regards, 
Hello,

I'm attempting to finish the Knowledge Basics Trailhead but in the final unit it refers to adding a rich text editor to the Article to be published, and refers to "the rich text area field added in the previous unit." However, the previous unit did not add any such field, and when I try to edit fields in Articles or Knowledge I don't get any options for new fields at all, let alone for adding a rich text area.

What should I do? Thank you in advance.