• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there any 3rd party tool in the market so that by using it I can seamlessly manage an extensive of users for sharing?

In standards, I have to do manual sharing of records and that too with a heap of coding. I am tired now spending alot of time doing coding.

Is there any 3rd party tool for it? I don't want to do hard coding to make it possible and as a standard I am unable to find it.
Is there any way that I can seamlessly manage an extensive of users for sharing without coding? I am not finding it as standards
I want to get rid of tiresome coding for sharing data. Is there any 3rd party tool for it because I am not able to find such options as standards?
I want to get rid of tiresome coding for sharing data. Is there any 3rd party tool for it because I am not able to find such options as standards?
Let suppose, you want a client and company meeting specific qualifications to be added in the user field for a particular Account. Now imagine you want to do this for hundreds of accounts. The manual process of adding hundreds of users due to the lack of sharing rules becomes very tiring for me and it is consuming a lot of my time doing R&d by writing huge lines of code. Is there any 3rd party tool or the easy way that I can use to save my time?
Your Salesforce Org contains massive volumes of data and insights, parts of which may need to be shared with certain individuals, groups, or roles. Even with a wonderful feature like criteria-based sharing rules, everyone you share with gets accesses to all records, compromising security. And to customize who gets access to what, many lines of coding is to be done. Is there any way I can do it without coding?
See Master-detail relationship is like parent-child relationship where, master represents a parent and detail represents a child in which master object controls some behaviors of the detail object. Like whenever a Master object record is deleted then the detail object related to it also gets deleted.Likewise now If someone need to share objects, data and other relevant insights from a related list to individual users/ groups/ roles to effectively carry out their functions how we can do that?
I want to create a senario of Parenet child in Sharing i.e If I am able to see any field that that field should be visible to all the childs too. I have to do this by doing coding. Is there any way to do it without coding?
I am not able to do relationship based sharing in Salesforce, I think I have to do some coding over standard Salesforce.
Is there any tool in the market which helps me in doing salesforce reports with my users and increasing visibility options without doing the coding.