• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know how to write a formula that will populate a date/time field with today's date and 12:00 PM? I can't just use TODAY() because I need to be able to filter specifically for the 12:00 PM time stamp. Thanks!
Hi all,
I have a button that is working fine in production; the problem however, is that I need it to work in the Community portal. The button is on the page, but I am getting and Invalid Page error when I try to execute it. The button is gnerating a pdf and attaching it to notes and attachments. I have the following VF pages and apex code that are working for me in production. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VF Page:
<apex:page standardController="Box_Request__c" renderAs="pdf">

<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.psfStyle2,'psf.css')}"/>
    <div align="right"><strong>Date</strong>: {!DAY(Today())} {!CASE(MONTH(Today()), 1, 'January', 2, 'February', 3, 'March', 4, 'April', 5, 'May', 6, 'June', 7, 'July', 8, 'August', 9, 'September', 10, 'October', 11, 'November', 12, 'December', 'Unknown')} {!YEAR(Today())}</div>

<center>
<h1>PACKING SLIP</h1>
</center>

<table>
<b>SHIP TO DETAILS:</b>
<hr/>

<tr><th>Shipping Address:   &nbsp;  </th>
    <td><apex:outputText escape="false" value="{!Box_Request__c.ShippingAddressVF__c}"/></td>
    </tr>

<tr><th>ATTN:&nbsp;</th>
    <td><apex:outputText value="{!Box_Request__c.Attn__c}"/></td>
    </tr>
     <br></br>

<table style="font:10pt">
<b>ORDER DETAILS:</b>
<hr/>
   <apex:pageBlock mode="maindetail">
      <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Box_Request__c.Box_Request_Orders__r}" var="su"
      columnsWidth="85%,10%,5%">
      <p Style="font-size:6px;">
         <apex:column headerValue="Ordered Item" >
             <apex:outputText value="{!su.Line_Item_Description__c}"/></apex:column>
         <apex:column headerValue="Qty" >
             <apex:outputField value="{!su.Qty__c}"/></apex:column>
         <apex:column headerValue="Unit" >
             <apex:outputText value="{!su.Unit_of_Measure_Note__c}"/></apex:column></p>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
   </apex:pageBlock>
   </table>
   <br></br>
      <br></br>

</table>
</apex:page>

VF Page:
<apex:page action="{!attachPDF}" extensions="attachPDFToBoxRequest" standardController="Box_Request__c">

apex:pageMessages ></apex:pageMessages><!-- included for display of errors should they occur -->
    <apex:detail inlineEdit="true" relatedList="true"></apex:detail> <!-- included so Opportunity detail information is visible when errors occur -->
</apex:page>

APEX CLASS:
public class attachPDFToBoxRequest {

private final Box_Request__c a; //BR

//constructor
    public attachPDFToBoxRequest(ApexPages.StandardController standardPageController) {
        a = (Box_Request__c)standardPageController.getRecord(); 
    }

//method called from the Visualforce's action attribute
    public PageReference attachPDF() {

//generate and attach the PDF document
        PageReference pdfPage = Page.pdfBoxRequest; 
        pdfPage.getParameters().put('Id', a.Id); 
        Blob pdfBlob; //create a blob for the PDF content
        if (!Test.isRunningTest()) { //if we are not in testing context
            pdfBlob = pdfPage.getContent(); //generate the pdf blob
        } else { //otherwise, we are in testing context and getContent() create the blob manually
            pdfBlob = Blob.valueOf('Some Text');
        }
        Attachment attach = new Attachment(parentId = a.Id, Name = 'PackingSlip.pdf', body = pdfBlob); //create the attachment object
        insert attach; //insert the attachment

//redirect the user
        PageReference pageWhereWeWantToGo = new ApexPages.StandardController(a).view(); //we want to redirect the User back to the detail page
        pageWhereWeWantToGo.setRedirect(true); //indicate that the redirect should be performed on the client side
        return pageWhereWeWantToGo; //send the User on their way
    }

}
Office 365 calendar is connected to Salesforce with Einstein Activity Capture. A calendar is thus created in Salesforce called Microsoft Office 365. Can I share this calendar with other Salesforce user? I can share My Event with other users but I can't find how I can share Office 365 calendar with other Salesforce users
Salesforce was set up to sync events from Outlook calendar excluding the meetings that are marked private. Sync event series and Sync private events are unchecked in the Sync Configuration setting. However recurring events and private events are still pulled into Salesforce calendar. Is this a Salesforce issue or did I miss anything in the setting?Sync Configuration Setting
Hi, I trying to put an action on my custom object list view layout, but the action not appearing as an option, and when I created one from the layout edit page not worked too. I'm using lightning, some one please help me?