• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using PHP API toolkit and I am using the QUERY/QUERYMORE command.

I am getting 10k records and each time i run a QUERYMORE function i am makin sure i use them up in 15min so the QUERYMORE cursor is still alive.

problem is ..after 3000 records i get the INVALID QUERY LOCATOR error.

can someone help?
I have professional version of salesforce and now i have enterrprise.

is there a way to have an scontrol or any other sort of script, which says..when a NEW LEAD comes into Professional salesforce. FORWARD it to enterprise salesforce.

ie. new lead comes in...and i query it..such as company="XXX" forward to enterprise. else leave in professional.
I am trying to add a value to a LOOKUP field from a API. It for some reason wont add the value

the LOOKUP field is holding a name so i'm supplying it "first last"

am i doing anything wrong? the syntax is correct.
I am trying to add to custom object field, here is my code..its executing correctly but i dont see the output on the site.

$lead_name="test one";
 $User_IP="1.1.1.1";
 $ipToAdd = array('Lead__c' => $lead_name, 'Users_IP__c' => $User_IP);
        $sIP= new SObject();
        $sIP->fields = $ipToAdd;
        $sIP->type = 'UserIP__c';
        $add = $mySforceConnection->create( array( $sIP ) );
whats wrong with that?
I have a form on my site and I just merely want to post it to salesforce..What is the best way of doing so...I am currently using the PHP API and its not helpful.
Can someone point me to a example or a script they have made including all the includes.

I am trying to create a lead and i am using using the WSDL file that came with the package. Do i need to get my own Customized one? If so, where can i get this.

After that, I have this code to LOGIN and Create a lead, but its not working...Can someone help. I am using PHP

//Login
    $mySforceConnection = new SforcePartnerClient();
    $mySforceConnection->createConnection($wsdl);
    $loginResult = $mySforceConnection->login($username, $password);

$fieldsToAdd = array( 'Name' => $name, 'BillingCity' => $ct, 'BillingState' => $st, 'Phone' => $phone, 'Fax' => $fax );
    $sObject = new SObject();
    $sObject->fields = $fieldsToAdd;
    $sObject->type = 'Lead';
    $add = $mySforceConnection->create( array( $sObject ) );

for some reason i get a INVALID_TYPE: sObject error on that.

Can someone tell me why that is not working..and also, once i add it..how can i check to see if it actually ADDED..

--thanks

I am trying to setup SalesForce API on my windows server. Can someone tell me why I'm having a hard time finding and installing PHPUnit2 and such.

Is there a place or does someone have all of the Needed Packages already in a ZIP file, That I can obtain.

Also, Is this better to do in JAVA(the setup) I can use JAVA or php.

Let me know
I am trying to setup SalesForce API on my windows server. Can someone tell me why I'm having a hard time finding and installing PHPUnit2 and such.

Is there a place or does someone have all of the Needed Packages already in a ZIP file, That I can obtain.

Also, Is this better to do in JAVA(the setup) I can use JAVA or php.

Let me know
Greetings,

I've gotten sample application to work just fine. Login, edit/delete data.... now I need to know how to insert record. I haven't seen any examples on how to do that. Will query work just? What format do I need to set vars/values as?

Greatly appreciated,

~m