• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone found a way to take multiple documents from content manager and assemble them together thru a drag and drop feature or a tray like feature?

i.e., I have many documents for responding to Request for Proposals, I would like to select specific documents that I would like to include in my final Proposal and then consolidate (assemble) them together into one document.

Any ideas are appreciated.  I don't have budget to purchase the new tool from Pragmatech/Kadient so looking for an alternate (home grown) solution if possible.

Thanks
Cheryl
  • March 07, 2008
Is there a way to run a workflow daily? I don't see this as a standard option when building my workflows - the only options I see is to set the workflow to launch when a record has been created or updated. I have a problem where my start dates keep running in the past (reps not editing the opportunity). I have a validation rule already that states if they edit the opportunity the start date must be equal to today. However, if they don't actually edit the record then they don't receive the message. This is a big issue for us and I need to find a solution to ensure when we run our weekly reports for the CEO, there are no dates that are in the rear. Currently, I have to run a report and then email each person with the anomoly - takes forever. Any ideas for a better solution? Thanks in advance for your help!
  • October 30, 2007
Hi all,

I am quite new to SalesForce code development.
I have a case which I have tried to search in this discussion board but unable to find the solution.

Appreciate if anyone is able to help.

The following is what I am trying to do:
- I have created a object to cater for customer enquiry.
so far it's working fine.
I am going to further enhance this object to auto sending email to customer when new enquiry is created.

I believe I need to add code or function in the [save] button.
The function is to send the email based on the email template to respective customer.
I am thinking to create a knowledge base for the email template.

I have no idea of how to do so.
Does anyone have the same case before? really appreciate if you can share the solution or advice.

THanks;

Sukanto
Basically I want to pull the "Products" object's list and put it into a picklist...but I haven't seen anything that makes this possible (YES I do use the search to see if I can find any resource on the subject). Has anybody done this before or have a clue where to go with it? I do realize that it wouldn't make sense to make this an option for everyone because they want to track old values and all of that - but that doesn't apply to the way we're doing things.

Thanks to anyone who helps! I hate having to ask...:smileytongue:
HELP!!!  I am with a company where we have just developed a great new Native Application to help bridge the gap between Sales and Credit.  I am desperately trying to get some feedback from people using either the Enterprise or the Unlimited Edition of Salesforce.  We are Pay As You Go so you use it a month at a time.  It expedites the quote to cash process for the sales team and allows credit to automate their workflow to give pre-approvals and approvals up front.  You can also Verify and get Demographics on a company all with the click of a button.  If anyone out there thinks this would be a help to their company, please email me at speck@ecredit.com or call me at (561) 226-9017 and I'll show you the demo.  Feedback is precious right now.  Thanks for any help you can provide.
Is there a way to run a workflow daily? I don't see this as a standard option when building my workflows - the only options I see is to set the workflow to launch when a record has been created or updated. I have a problem where my start dates keep running in the past (reps not editing the opportunity). I have a validation rule already that states if they edit the opportunity the start date must be equal to today. However, if they don't actually edit the record then they don't receive the message. This is a big issue for us and I need to find a solution to ensure when we run our weekly reports for the CEO, there are no dates that are in the rear. Currently, I have to run a report and then email each person with the anomoly - takes forever. Any ideas for a better solution? Thanks in advance for your help!
  • October 30, 2007