- Job description:
* At least 3 - 4 years of experience in the B&FS domain is required
* Strong consulting background with exposure and experience in solution architecture
* Strong technology skills (ideally J2EE, Oracle) including at least 3 years in large implementations of Salesforce.com
* Thorough on SFDC functionality
* Thorough on Apex, S Controls, customization, data migration and other technical internals of SFDC
* Exposure to verticalised WM solution of SFDC will be a huge plus
* Customer facing skills - a must
* Strong communication - written and oral and superb presentation skills
Contact Siva @ 650-248-7958 or at siva.devaki at mansasys.com
Click here to reach us Live for Help !!
You can submit profile at:
Message Edited by Siva Devaki on 11-06-2007 03:27 PM
Message Edited by Siva Devaki on 12-12-2007 05:20 PM
My billable rate is usually 200+ an hour for advisory, consulting, or training services.
I'm looking for freelance work to build my independent portfolio and am willing to dramatically cut my billable rate.
I'm looking for one to two engagements to keep me busy during down time.
I lead Salesforce.com projects everyday. I'll be happy to assist you.
Contact me for more information.
ADC provides the connections for wireline, wireless, cable, broadcast, and enterprise networks around the world. www.adc.com.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to support our Sales Operations group located at our World Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
The Salesforce.com Administrator supports Global Sales, Customer Service, Technical Assistance Center, Marketing, and business unit functions within ADC. As a Project Manager, this position provides technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce.com application aligns with, and meets business requirements. This individual will provide best practices and recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Review, develop and execute project plans to address user requirements.
- Provide proactive best practice guidance to the global user community and team members to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com .
- Proactively identify and implement application solutions, enhancements, and system integrations that meet business requirements.
- Drive and increase customer adoption and ensure satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the Business and IT
BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
1 plus years experience with implementation and configuration of salesfore.com required, 2 years plus preferred.
Project management skills: Ability to effectively management and prioritize projects
Demonstrated professionalism interacting with all levels of user community
Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
Exposure to S-controls and APEX coding
Experience collaborating with IT and functional units
Experience aligning business process requirements with technology
If interested, contact Alison Arom, SR Recruiter at email@example.com or 952-917-0162.
Message Edited by Katmando on 06-09-2008 02:32 PM
Message Edited by Katmando on 06-09-2008 02:36 PM
We are looking for someone to help us create a solution so that customers can fill out a form on the customer portal dependant on the type of issue they are having. These fields will be open text and need to change based on selected issue.
For more details if you think you have the solution for us
Skills: Salesforce.com, Salesforce, SFDC,Business Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE
Area code: 302
Tax term: FULLTIME CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2 CON_HIRE_CORP CON_HIRE_IND CON_HIRE_W2 PARTTIME
Pay rate: DOE
Position ID: 123032
Dice ID: 10203144
This is very urgent position and need to be filled ASAP.
-Around 10 - 12 years of professional experience
-Senior Functional Consultant (**bleep** Project Manager) on SFDC with extensive experience in implementation of Sales Force Automation applications on SFDC
-Thorough on SFDC functionality (from a functional perspective) and SFDC data model
-Deep understanding of Sales processes from a functional perspective and translating these to config/development specs on SFDC platform
-Excellent documentation skills - should be able to author high-class gap analysis documents and software specs documents
-Excellent customer interfacing skills, including leading workshop sessions
-Project Management skills will be a big plus.
Please submit your profile ASAP for immediate interview and closure.
You can reach us live at
You can contact Sreekanth at 510 545 4699 or Siva at 510 725 4585 for more details.
You can subscribe to our direct client requirements at :
Travel required: none
39675 Cedar Blvd Suite 250
Newark CA 94560
510 279 3255 Ext 102
510 545 4699 (D)
510 277 1165 (F)
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information anda remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with “remove” and include your “original email address/addresses” in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.
Message Edited by jcline21 on 11-08-200707:43 AM
· 10 - 12 years of professional experience with at least 7 - 8 years in the IT industry
· At least 3 - 4 years of experience in the B&FS domain is required
· Strong consulting background with exposure and experience in solution architecture
· Strong technology skills (ideally J2EE, Oracle) including at least 3 years in large implementations of Salesforce.com
· Thorough on SFDC functionality
· Thorough on Apex, S Controls and other technical internals of SFDC
· Exposure to verticalised WM solution of SFDC will be a huge plus
· Customer facing skills - a must
· Strong communication - written and oral and superb presentation skills
Location – New York
Note: Please contact Anuradha at 510-725-4585 or Siva at 650-248-7958 for more details.
Message Edited by Anuradha Sinha on 09-17-2007 04:22 PM
I am a salesforce consultant with expertise in salesforce implementation and integration.I also have expertise in S-Controls and Apex coding.I do freelancing during evenings and weekends. Anybody wanting salesforce jobs to be done at an economical rate please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Best Regards,