• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I do not delete the emails to avoid creating duplicate misguided efforts but my bounce list is growing faster than I can check.

When confirmed bad leads I created a custom button to mark as "Dead", change title to "No Longer", and select "Email Opt Out." 

I confirm some of the leads and edit accordingly but I need to figure out a way to manage the ones I haven't searched or can not confirm as "Dead". 

Some of my bad leads are just EU email addresses or incorrect conventions or outdated Jigsaw info.

• July 20, 2011

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I often make calls and quickly leave a message. It would be nice to be able to just click a button that lets me know I left a message without opening the preexisting call or possibly just creating a new one. As long as its logged. 

I was thinking a Custom Button on Lead page to insert text "LM" into comment field of newest call (or create a call logged call with LM in subject) and list it as completed. Or at the very least take me to the call page to be manually closed.

Can this be done as a URL? I think I need to write a one click Java script or will this take more than one script. Not a programmer. I can cut/paste but I couldn't find an example that was close enough. 

I found that completing the task is : &tsk12="Completed"

• December 09, 2010

I have tried several attempts to upload content from Excel into sf.com using the sfConnector application. (I had successfully uploaded on a previous attempt.  But in all of my subsequent attempts, including starting from scratch and reloading all of my content into a new spreadsheet, I still get the following error message:

Salesforce: Update ()

invalid Range, missing data type, or other unknown error

MALFORMED_ID: bad id NewZ55

Does anyone know what this error message is referring to?

Thanks,

JP

hello.  i'm testing the email bounce functionality in sfdc.  Bounce Management is activated.  I go to a contact and set a known-bad email address (i tested the address in outlook and it bounced), then i send an email.  But the bounce indicators on the Contact record (bounce flag, bounce reason, bounce date) aren't being set.  What could i be missing?

thanks

chris

Is there a way to setup an email alert so we know immediatedly when a contact has opened our SFDC email? (versus runnin a report on HTML emails on the report page).

Thanks.

How would one create a custom link to open a email template and to automatically set he recipients email address.

I would like to place this in the case section of SF. I would like to carry over the case no at the same time