• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to view the standard read only dashboards in Group Edition. It is just showing up the static page as shown below. What settings need to be done to show the standard view of the dashboard.

Key features and benefits
1. Dashboard components let you visually represent report data with charts, tables, metrics, gauges, and Visualforce pages.

2. Real-time refresh ensures that you get up-to-the-minute data—not yesterday's data.

3. Integration with custom reports means you choose your own metrics. You aren't limited to a handful of predefined charts.

4. Full sharing controls let you specify who can share and view your dashboard.
Screenshot

I have a simple need. I just want to override the opportunity tab for all users to show only the list view of recently viewed opps (getting rid of the tools, reports, etc options on the tab view).

I know how to override the tab, but what code do I need in my vf page that keeps that "View:" dropdown menu at the top of the page?  no matter what page I use to override the opp tab, I lose that view selection menu, which i definitely want to keep.  i casn't find anything about this online, amazingly.

this is easy.  anyone know how to keep that "view" picklist on a standard tab override?

I am getting Insufficient privileges issue when visualforce page is accessed on a tab.

Actually, the Visualforce page overrides the standard tab of custom object.

I have checked all the custom object permissions on the profile and made sure that Visualforce page and Apex classes are enabled for the profile.

The strange thing is that, when i turn on the View Setup and Configuration permission in the profile, the Visualforce page gets rendered well without any issue.

But i don't want that permission to be turned on.

If i turn off, i get the same issue.

Any thoughts?

Appreciate any help on this.

We're a small business who have just upgraded to Group Edition from Contact Manager- understand there are a list of pre-built dashboards available, but when I click the Dashboard tab all I see is a general overview of Dashboards and no other options.

I've searched all over the help pages but cannot seem to figure out how to see those nice looking graphs!

Any assistance would be much appreciated?

Thanks

Hi:

When we convert Prospects into Opportunities in Salesforce, the Opportunity record is automatically assigned a close date of the end of the current fiscal quarter.  I found this is true by reading the Help section in Salesforce on opps created from converted leads.

I can see no way of changing this close date for opps created from converted prospects.  What I want is for the opportunity created from a converted prospect to have a Close Date of Today + 30 days AND NOT the date of the end of the current fiscal quarter.  How can I change the Close Date on Opportunity records that are created when a Prospect is converted into an opportunity? 

This seems like it should be a really easy thing to do but I can find no way of doing it.

Thanks!