• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

We are looking for a company to outsource SalesForce integration with.  We have two projects that we'd like help with.

The first is to tie existing customer forms into a SalesForce database AND keep the information live so that we can continue to use it on a site.  Basically, posting one form to two different sites via PHP and/or ASP or JavaScript.  It sounds simple enough, but we've had lots of setbacks with that.

The second is to manage a database of PR contacts and be able to filter and sort them based on campaign, client, if they've been called for a certain campaign, media publication, location and many other items.

If either, or both of these, interest you or your company, please send me a message by going here and then clicking 'Send this user a private message' or post below your info below.  :smileyhappy:

Thanks
Hello, I am looking for a solution for event registration.  I need to be able to register prospective attendees for different events.
  • February 17, 2007
Contract work available for importing data.  Entails bringing data from ten different .csv file configurations into each SF account.  Custom object integration is a part of this project.  Project estimated at one days work.  Project completion target date is 2/28/07.  Prefer to deal with individuals instead of corporations.
We are a small startup company (with cash, don't worry!) looking to offer a free trial of our subscription-based software service and put the sign-up process for that process on the web so that it won't require us.  We are looking for someone who can integrate this process with our salesforce.com database (capture and validate data really), someone with a strong knowledge of potential security risks (Although we are not in an extremely high profile industry, we still want to keep honest people honest.).  I have written a VERY detailed spec document on the project, and I'd be happy to share it with anyone who is interested.

Thank you,
John

Message Edited by JLAW17 on 02-14-2007 10:01 AM

• February 12, 2007