• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are sending email from apex code and adding toAddress from code only. Email template is used. When email is firing from code the email of logged in user automatically gets added in toAddress email.
Checked complete code, email alert, email settings and all the user settings but not able to track from where its adding that email.
Also added debugs before instance of single message to check before firing but user email is not in toAddress.(Please find below screenshot of debug log).User-added imagePlease let me know if anyone faced this kind of behaviour.
  • February 27, 2020
I am facing below issue:
I have Case having Contact and When I go to feed Send Email action its showing contact in To: of email.
Whenever I change the Contact on case and go to feed Send Email action its still showing the same old contact in To: of Email.
Anyone faced this kind of issue.Please let us know.User-added imageUser-added image
  • February 10, 2020
Hi,
we have client requirement as below:
  1. We have some rich text area fields on one custom object.
  2. We have used below part of code to show the rich text area field with image button on lighting components as well as on community in future.
    <lightning:inputRichText variant="bottom-toolbar" value="{!v.activitiySelected.DiamensionBy_DescRichText__c}" >
                               <lightning:insertImageButton/>
                   </lightning:inputRichText>
  1. We stucked at below requirement:
        When user upload image in any of the rich text area field and when user type the name of image in text and if it matches with the uploaded image file name then it should be converted in hyperlink and onhover of the image name it will show uploaded image in tooltip.
 (Please find the below screenshot for reference)
User-added image

Please suggest any possible ways to achieve this.
​​​​​​​
  • September 23, 2019
I am using the js from resource in lightning component and when I initialize cmp there is one error popsup shown as below:
User-added imageand facing errors in console like below:
User-added imagenot able to track this fonts in resource..
  • September 06, 2019
we have requirement to develope a community by lightning components.
Client porvided us the html, css, js as a package. When we are integrating that files in lightning components we are facing different errors.The JS and css file in clients code are links to different folder in same package as its in HTML..so We have added that files in static resource and added links in our lightning cmp.

User-added imageUser-added image

• August 14, 2019
I have followed steps in below trailhead:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/quick-start-lightning-web-components/create-a-hello-world-lightning-web-component?trail_id=build-lightning-web-components

installed CLI and VS Code but facing issue when i am trying to create new project as below:
User-added image
  • June 27, 2019
We are using the dynamic tables in vf page rendered as PDF.
Tables are cutting at page end and half tables are coming on next page.
number of tables are not fixed to be shown or hide.
Can I use page break for tables?
  • May 23, 2019
I have created lightning component and added on detail page of quote.
Its working fine in sandbox but when i deplyed to production its giving error in below image:
User-added imagePlease help asap as this is on production
  • May 10, 2019
for quote on production we have deleted all custom fields but still while deploying new fields facing error of limit exceeded.
Please help with workaround.
  • March 25, 2019
Hi All,
1. I have one approval process on quote sending email with standard email template and if user respond with Approved it will be approved.
User-added image2. I have one button on quote that generates the vf page(as PDF)
3. I Want to attach this vf rendered PDF page(not downloaded anywhere) to the email template sending from approval process.
4. If (3) is not possible then I have also tried to send email from code and PDF as attachment it was successfull.BUT, Now twon email are sending standard and custom on submit for approval button.
5. If (3) is not possible, I want to add the data from standard approval email in custom code generated email so that if user reply "Approved"on custom email then it should approve the quote.

Please let us know if anyone knows the scenario (3) and (5)
  • February 27, 2019
I want to freeze the columns and also headers for the table in lightning component.
for column freeze tried with positions absolute and overflow hidden but not reflecting.
Please suggest any other solution.
  • December 19, 2018
I want to register PD1 certification. Wanted to know that when the release will get change and how is that scheduled. Please, let me know if any one having any information regarding this.
  • November 27, 2018
Hi all,

We are using lightning:datatable and some columns with fields.
2 fields are of data type MultiPicklist.
When I make them soratble true and click on column header for sort.
Error occurs.
Anyone having workaround to sort multipicklist datatype field?
  • November 01, 2018
We have report URL but need to pass campaign id and filter should be applied to the report from that URL.
Is anyone having workaround on that?

• October 08, 2018
Our customer using the community and we have enabled guest access for the community so now user doesn't need any credentials to raise a case.
But now when I go to support and open the case form the email field is automatically populated with some specific email instead it should be blank.
Any user is not logged in the community so no chance of email coming from the user.
Please help me with the workaround on this.

• September 06, 2018
Hi All,
We want to use the lightning dialer feature on production Org.
We didn't found any document for mobile support of lightning dialer.
Is lightning dialer supported for mobile, polycom phones or cellphones?

• August 23, 2018
The email action was not visible under the activity on lead page layout.
Selected "All Emails" from email deliverability and the email action now able to see under the activity on lead.
But on going to email the error is showing "You can't perform this action on this page."(Please refer the below screenshot)
User-added image
What is the reason of this error and how can i resolve this?
  • August 17, 2018
We have community on production org.
When the case is raised from support option from community.
The 2 cases getting created in salesforce.
One case with the given details from community and 2nd with the assignment of the newly created case with the subject of new case assignment(EG. Subject - This case is assigned to you) and description with the reference of the newly created case.

In debug logs, We observed that several workflows get fired on case creation in salesforce. So, we have gone through all the workflow rules in org but the field update was the only thing achieved in all workflows.

Also, there are no Process Builders, Apex Triggers, Flows, Queue, Case assignment rules.

Also, I searched for resources on google about this issue, but I was unable to find anything related to this scenario.
Please help me if anyone faced this kind of scenario?
  • August 03, 2018
I am using lightning component. There is a component to send email with fields to, subject, body and send button, cancel button.
on send button it calls to apex method as below: 
@AuraEnabled 
    public static void sendMailMethod( String mMail ,String mSubject ,String mbody, String recId ){
        //Fetching user details for cc the user in mail
        User u = [SELECT Id, Name, Email, Phone, MobilePhone FROM User where id =: userInfo.getUserId()];
        //Attach pdf timesheet to the mail
        PageReference pdfPage = new PageReference('/apex/time_WeeklyPDF?id='+recId); 
        //Get VisualForce page data  
        Blob file1;
        if(Test.isRunningTest()) { 
            file1 = blob.valueOf('Unit.Test');
        } else {
            file1 = pdfPage.getContentAsPDF(); 
        }
        // convert VisualForce page to  PDF format
        Messaging.EmailFileAttachment efa = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();             
        // Create Attachment
        efa.setFileName('WeeklyTimesheetAsPDF.pdf');
        efa.setBody(file1);
        List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> mails =  new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();     
        // Step 1: Create a new Email
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        // Step 2: Set list of people who should get the email
        string[] toaddress = mMail.split(',');
        string[] ccAddresses = new String[]{u.Email};
            mail.setToAddresses(toaddress);
        // Step 3: Set who the email is sent from
        mail.setReplyTo('noreply@gmail.com'); // change it with your mail address.
        mail.setSenderDisplayName('salesforce User'); 
        // Step 4. Set email contents - you can use variables!
        mail.setSubject(mSubject);
        mail.setHtmlBody(mbody);
        mail.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] {efa});
        mail.setCcAddresses(ccAddresses);
        // Step 5. Add your email to the master list
        mails.add(mail);
        // Step 6: Send all emails in the master list
        Messaging.sendEmail(mails);
    }
It was working previously but today when i clicked on send button its giving error as "FATAL_ERROR|Internal Salesforce.com Error" in debug log and nothing happens.
Need help on workaround for this, Why this error comes??
  • July 26, 2018
In salesforce lead from activity when i go to email option and attach file from Box Folder(Managed package) and send an email not get an attachment with email which i have attached.
- I have checked over Files Connect Settings in salesforce and found that there are two options for file sharing i.e copy & reference.
Copy stores a copy of external files in Salesforce. If files are shared with a Chatter group, all
group members can access the files, even if they lack access to the external system.
Reference points to external files stored outside Salesforce. No file previews are available,
and file downloads require user access to the external system. (Users must enter credentials
for the system in the Authentication Settings for External Systems section of personal setup).
So I have tried by changing file sharing to Copy from reference.
It works.
Observed one behaviour that when 1st  time I go to the email activity on detail page of lead and for attachment go to the box folders and select file it will not send attachment across and 2nd time when I come back to attach file the previous file which I was selected came in "Owned by me" section and if I select the same file from this section it will send an email with attachment.
Is there any way to send files directly from box or convert the files from box under “Owned by me” section?
  • July 12, 2018
I have followed steps in below trailhead:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/quick-start-lightning-web-components/create-a-hello-world-lightning-web-component?trail_id=build-lightning-web-components

installed CLI and VS Code but facing issue when i am trying to create new project as below:
User-added image
  • June 27, 2019
I want to freeze the columns and also headers for the table in lightning component.
for column freeze tried with positions absolute and overflow hidden but not reflecting.
Please suggest any other solution.
  • December 19, 2018
I have created some lightning components in sandbox and when i go to the community its not working not navigating to another component.
Why this is happening ?? what is the workaround??
  • May 28, 2018
Hi all,
I want to show list of notes and related account names on vf page.
but notes dont have field account name.
how can i get the name of account from Notes??

• November 28, 2017