• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey, we were thinking to go for full data integration in company. We are a small business, so the question is obviously, how would you go about it, and is it worth spending time and effort? Thanks!
Hello, I’ve been wondering if anyone has any experience in implementing Salesforce (or any other similar CRM) in healthcare sector. I heard about new Salesforce Healthcare solution, and was wondering if it’s worthwhile?
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone encountered same problem as I am and what was your solution?
We are a small service-provider, and currently we face a growing volume of requests that cannot be handled efficiently. As a result we experience decentralized IT support and lack of actionable data to actually fix it. Maybe you know some IT solution for more effective project management and support desk? Thank you in advance.
Has anybody engaged in a video marketing campaign for small business? If so what were the results and what tools\software did you use? Also I’m very interested in hearing the overall approach to video marketing for small business, since expensive CGI and studio shooting may not be an option, due to the budget limitations. Thanks in advance
What data-visualization software for Salesforce CRM can you recommend? What are some universally solid options that can be applied to small business?