• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
New Button is not showing to create the process in after navigating to process builder to create a new process for requirement 
Usage of Different types of Quotations (Single Quotes and Double Quotes) for declaring Strings in the Code? What value do they bring value to the variable or string??

Ex - 'Salesforce' vs "Salesforce"
User-added imageI am trying to assign a false value to the  (which is a check box and default value is true)in batches but, i am getting a error field is not writeable
global class CreateLeadExample implements Messaging.InboundEmailHandler { global Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.inboundEmail email, Messaging.InboundEnvelope env){ 
Messaging.InboundEmailResult result = new Messaging.InboundEmailResult();
String myPlainText= '';
myPlainText = email.plainTextBody; 
Lead[] leads = [SELECT Id, Name, Email FROM Lead WHERE Email = :email.fromAddress];
if (leads.size() == 0) { 
Lead newLead = new Lead(Email = email.fromAddress, LastName = 'From Email', Company = 'From Email'); 
insert newLead;
System.debug('New Lead record: ' + newLead ); }
else {
System.debug('Incoming email duplicates existing Lead record(s): ' + leads ); } 
result.success = true; 
return result;
}
}
how to call a inboundemailhandler method from handler class to trigger...?User-added image
New Button is not showing to create the process in after navigating to process builder to create a new process for requirement 

I have three types of contact that are level1, level 2, and level 3, and level 2  and level 3 are linked to level 1
here I want to write a class and I want to filter it based on like
Delete Level 1 Contact which does not have Levels 2 & 3 and level 1 email have 'levelone@gmail.com'

Please give the suggestion on how to write the SOQL for this scenario

Thanks 

Hi,

I am trying to fetch the attchment name in my visualforce force page , I have used Case controller, I want to fetch name of the attachment that is added while creating the Case.

Can anyone please help me with this, I am in a urgent need.

Thanks !
Hi,
I have a requirement to display the files attached to work order object on vfpage and what ever the files that are selected by the user need to be send through mail.
Need to display button on workorder and when he clicks that button list of files need to be diaplayed on page .After selecting the files it should send to user by Email.
Please share the example code to achieve this requirement.

Thank you!

I have two rows in data extension let us say Id and Name. The name can contain many Names but they are seperated by "," . For example:

Id      Name

1        A, B,C

So Using the query I want to acchive as below :

Id     Name

1        A

1        B 

1        C

I have created a simple global quick action for creating an Opportunity record. I would like to add it to the Opportunity list view so that users can use it in a similar way to the New button for creating opportunity. 

In the List View layout (Opportunity) I can only select object-spefic quick actions, and it seems that global quick actions are not available.

Is this a limitation? Is there a simple workaround?
Hi,
I have one field in my lightning-datatable and i want to make its value as link , so that it can download through a url provided .
how do i achieve that ?
{ label: 'File Uploaded',  fieldName: 'Title', sortable:true}

NOTE: I have tried giving the type:url' for the field but it converts the value to https://. for e.g field value is abc, it displays it as https:/ab.com/ which is not what i want.
I have a vf page and I have given vf page and controller acces to the profile. But still the vf page  is not getting loaded for that profile.
Any idea on why this might be happening?
Thanks in advance.
 Hi Team
 I have a question as I cannot see all the fields for selection of an related object in the related list.
Which fields of an object are available in available fields list of a related list?
  • April 07, 2022
Hi Folks,
I am new to Salesforce and currently focusing on Admin part. There is an Email_To_Case has bene implemented in org where email from Company A is going to Company B on Case related communications.

We could see that responses from Company B is not availbale in Salesforce for some Cases on some dates. Company B told that they reverted but those response are not yet reached to Salesforce.

What I have tried so far.
1# Login to SF>Case>Activity History (seen the emails from Company A) but could not see responses from Company B.

2# Then Downlaoded Email Log for given window and see emails from Company A to Company B but again could not see responses from Company B.

This set up was done long back and not working for few companies like B ,C and D.

Can anyone guide where I should debug this. I have emails subjects and dates from Comany A where they are expecting responses from Company B.

Hi,
I'm trying to populate custom label parameters in a flow using values from the flow. In this page it tells how to do it form a Apex but not from a flow: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/labels_parameters.htm
The custom label value is:
"Dear {0}, Your {1} has been {2}."
I'm trying something like this in a formula in flow:
{!format({!$Label.OrderStatusPushMessage}, v.{!GetContact.Name}, v.{!$Record.Type__c}, v.{!$Record.Status__c})}
Error: The formula expression is invalid: Syntax error
How can I achieve this?
  • April 06, 2022
I have a developer account for Salesforce sales cloud. I am seeing the Campaigns page but I am missing the 'New' button there. I tried to edit my user to get access to the marketing cloud, but it says that marketing cloud is not enabled on my account. The link to create a ticket is broken.

How do I go about creating a campaign in a developer account then? Thanks.
Please suggest me the best and quick way to learn the Salesforce Development from scratch, already having good experience in Salesforce Admin & BA role. Or if anyone have some good reference materials, then please share.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha
Hi Folks   ,

Can any one help me on this query ?

Is indentation and comments needed for apex code? What is the importance?

Thanks in Advance 

• December 28, 2013