• Member since 2021
  • Rolustech

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two object Auction(master) and Bid(child). i have used lightning datatable(Aura) to display bid history and record-view form(LWC) to display related auction record. my question is how can I pass the record Id from the Auction detail page to my both the components when someone will click the bid history button on detail page?

Thank You! 
Hello, I'm having trouble finding resources that make it possible to recover the lifecycle of leads coming from CRM.

Is this resource type available? where could i find?
Good day. We use a field service in our salesforce org in conjunction with a lightning site and apex backend.
In salesforce docs, we have found methods for scheduling service appointments - getSlots(serviceID, policyId, operatingHoursId, tz, exactAppointment);
Can you please give a recommendation on how to assign service resources through the apex. At the moment, we have implemented a manual insert for record the object assigned resources.
Hello! help me

I want to create a FORECAST TYPE with a custom field (NUMBER) in the Opportunity, but in the settings it only lets me select AMOUNT.  Does anyone know that I am missing?
I have two object Auction(master) and Bid(child). i have used lightning datatable(Aura) to display bid history and record-view form(LWC) to display related auction record. my question is how can I pass the record Id from the Auction detail page to my both the components when someone will click the bid history button on detail page?

Thank You! 
I'm currently using LWC Screen Action to use LWC as a quick action. When I have the modal opened and refresh the page, the page reloads with the modal opened. However, no UI is generated in the modal. 

Is there way to close the modal when the page is refreshed? Or is there a way to get the modal to render properly when page is refreshed while modal is opened?

I can just use Aura to wrap the LWC like in previous releases, but was wondering if there was any sort of way to achieve this using screen actions. 
Does anyone have an idea regarding how to create a student application form in the lightning web component for a university portal page to apply? so the details entered in the form will be saved as contacts in both application object and contact object in the org directly from the student community portal page? Please help!
I have to show a report on account object where reason is a multi select picklist. Suppost fot Account 1, if reasons selected are A;B;C,
then the repost should be generated like :
Account Number |    Reason
Account 1            |       A
Account 1            |       B
Account 1            |       C

Please help with the answer if anyone knows
Hello All,  

I need a help regarding LWC and VF Page.  In my customer portal we have implemented Lightning data table using LWC and need to pass the selected record in Visual force page and display those selected record in pdf format.  
I have Date/Time Field that I need to update the first time an Opportunity stage changes and only the first time. Any idea how to accomplish this? Thanks, 
Hi All,
I want to display the Contact filed name in customized in chat UI form without rename and label is it possible?

UI form need to display the CustomerName instead of Firsname,is it possible to display from conatct object.

Don;t want to rename and label functionalty.

Thanks
C. Nagarajan 
Hello, I'm trying to export field information (name, description, help text, etc) using the Salesforce Inspector chrome extension. I've seen on here that people have done this before but I can't figure out how it works