• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I am trying to create a formula field based on the below conditions :

1. If the course name field contains value Platform Cerfification then the formula field should display value "Platform Cerfification".
2. If the course name field contains value Sourcing Cerfification then the formula field should display value "Sourcing Cerfification".
3. If the course name contains a version character namely v,v.1,v.2,v.3,v.4,v.5, it should display the entire string without the v's in it.
4. Additionally if none of the above conditions are satisfied then the formula field should display e-learning.

I'm currently using the below formula to achieve points 1, 2 but stuck at 3 and 4 :
IF(CONTAINS( LearnUponP__Course_Name__c , "Platform Certification"), "Platform Certification",
IF(CONTAINS( LearnUponP__Course_Name__c , "Sourcing Certification"), "Sourcing Certification",

Any ideas how I can achieve this ?
#formulas
  • September 22, 2023
Hi everyone,
  I am looking for a way to capture the number of incoming chats we get per hour for a particular month. For example : The number of incoming chats per hour for the month of November. Is this achievable throught the chat transcript report type or via any other way ?

Business requirement : This is required for audit purposes. 
Use case : I am looking for a way if I can obtain which automations in the org ( flows, process builders, validation rules, workflow rules, approval processes etc ) are referencing the business user profile in any way. Is this achievable and how ?
Hi Everyone,
1. I presently have a dashboard which consisits of many reports which are built using standard report types of Account, Opportunity, Campaign with Contacts and Campaign with campaign members.
2. Initially i added all my source reports as components on the dashboard , added three dashboard filters; two account owner filters and one owner role filter.
3. Upon selecting any value from the owner role filter the Campaign with Contacts and Campaign with campaign members component errors with the error message : "The component can't be displayed because the field(s) you chose for the filter are unavailable"
4. I have checked that my source reports have the Owner role field added in them and are also grouped by owner role. 
5. When I tried to remove all dashboard filters and re-add them, surprisingly the owner role field didnt show up as an option anymore to add as a filter.
6. On removing the Campaign with Contacts and Campaign with campaign members component the field came up as an option again to add as a dashboard filter.
7. I tried building a seperate dashboard for two of the reports and added the same owner role filter and was able to filter the reports here.
> I wanted to understand what is causing the issue on the original dashboard leading to the error message : "The component can't be displayed because the field(s) you chose for the filter are unavailable" when the fields do exist and are even grouped on the source report.
Currently I am using the below formula in my formula field to convert a date field to string :
IF(ISBLANK( Fiscal_Year End _c),
NULL,
TEXT(DAY(Fiscal_Year End _c )) & " " &
CASE(
MONTH( Fiscal_Year End _c ),
1, "January",
2, "February",
3, "March",
4, "April",
5, "May",
6, "June",
7, "July",
8, "August",
9, "September",
10, "October",
11, "November",
12, "December",
"None" ) )
Additionally, we would want the formula to convert the date field to string only if the Account type is Prospect or Customer. Any ideas how I can format the formula ?
Hi All,
I am trying to create a formula field based on the below conditions :

1. If the course name field contains value Platform Cerfification then the formula field should display value "Platform Cerfification".
2. If the course name field contains value Sourcing Cerfification then the formula field should display value "Sourcing Cerfification".
3. If the course name contains a version character namely v,v.1,v.2,v.3,v.4,v.5, it should display the entire string without the v's in it.
4. Additionally if none of the above conditions are satisfied then the formula field should display e-learning.

I'm currently using the below formula to achieve points 1, 2 but stuck at 3 and 4 :
IF(CONTAINS( LearnUponP__Course_Name__c , "Platform Certification"), "Platform Certification",
IF(CONTAINS( LearnUponP__Course_Name__c , "Sourcing Certification"), "Sourcing Certification",

Any ideas how I can achieve this ?
#formulas
  • September 22, 2023
Use case : I am looking for a way if I can obtain which automations in the org ( flows, process builders, validation rules, workflow rules, approval processes etc ) are referencing the business user profile in any way. Is this achievable and how ?
Hi Everyone,
1. I presently have a dashboard which consisits of many reports which are built using standard report types of Account, Opportunity, Campaign with Contacts and Campaign with campaign members.
2. Initially i added all my source reports as components on the dashboard , added three dashboard filters; two account owner filters and one owner role filter.
3. Upon selecting any value from the owner role filter the Campaign with Contacts and Campaign with campaign members component errors with the error message : "The component can't be displayed because the field(s) you chose for the filter are unavailable"
4. I have checked that my source reports have the Owner role field added in them and are also grouped by owner role. 
5. When I tried to remove all dashboard filters and re-add them, surprisingly the owner role field didnt show up as an option anymore to add as a filter.
6. On removing the Campaign with Contacts and Campaign with campaign members component the field came up as an option again to add as a dashboard filter.
7. I tried building a seperate dashboard for two of the reports and added the same owner role filter and was able to filter the reports here.
> I wanted to understand what is causing the issue on the original dashboard leading to the error message : "The component can't be displayed because the field(s) you chose for the filter are unavailable" when the fields do exist and are even grouped on the source report.
Currently I am using the below formula in my formula field to convert a date field to string :
IF(ISBLANK( Fiscal_Year End _c),
NULL,
TEXT(DAY(Fiscal_Year End _c )) & " " &
CASE(
MONTH( Fiscal_Year End _c ),
1, "January",
2, "February",
3, "March",
4, "April",
5, "May",
6, "June",
7, "July",
8, "August",
9, "September",
10, "October",
11, "November",
12, "December",
"None" ) )
Additionally, we would want the formula to convert the date field to string only if the Account type is Prospect or Customer. Any ideas how I can format the formula ?