• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have set up a bunch of users with Einstein Activity Capture so their events, emails, calls, etc will start syncing between gmail/google calendar and Salesforce.

In my settings, under Einstein Activity Capture, Status & Metrics, it says that the users are "Active - Onboarding"

Does anyone know why the users are remaing in the "Active - Onboarding" status and are not being updated to just "Active" ?

Does this make a difference in terms of what is syncing between google and salesforce? Are they not fully "active" yet?

Thank you,

Jewels
Hi,
I have set up users with Einstein Activity Capture but I see their events and emails are not being tracked in Salesforce. The connection status in settings show that they are Active - Onboarding. How do I get these users to be Active instead of Active - Onboarding?

Hi,

I am trying to map a Custom Lead Field labeled "Reports To" to a Standard Contact Field labeled "Reports To", so upon Lead conversion the information gets brought over to the new Contact.

Both of these fields are Lookup fields for Contacts.
When I try to map these fields, the Contact Field "Reports To" does not appear as an option to map.

Does anyone know why this field is not showing up for me to map? Can anyone lay out a specific, step by step Flow for me to create a work around on this?

Thank you!

Hi,
I am receiving the following error message when trying to add a Product to a Renewal Opportunity:

"Can't update Price Book. Unexpected exception while validating invocable action requests"

I have recently implemented a few Flows for the Opportunity object, but none of those Flows include any fields related to Price Books or Products. Once I deactivated one of those Flows (to standardize the Opportunity Name), I was able to add a Product to the Opportunity, no problem.

Does anyone have any insight as to why this Flow would be causing an issue with the Products and Price Books if the Flow was seemingly unrelated?User-added image

How can I create a report that shows Accounts and/or Opportunities with Video Call recordings? When I try to create a custom report type, it does not allow me to select Video Calls as the secondary object.

I am trying to create a field dependency where the Opportunity field: Sector has drop down options that are dependent on the Account field: Industry (Group). We attach Opportunities to Accounts so this would be helpful.

On the Account Object, I have 2 fields:

• Industry - Picklist
  • Industry (Group) - Picklist with field dependency controlled by Industry

On the Opportunity Object, I have 1 field:

• Sector - Multipicklist
I would like the Sector multipicklist on the Opportunity Object to display options depending on what the Industry (Group) field on the Account Object is.

Can anyone help me with this?
How can I create a report that shows Accounts and/or Opportunities with Video Call recordings? When I try to create a custom report type, it does not allow me to select Video Calls as the secondary object.

I am trying to create a field dependency where the Opportunity field: Sector has drop down options that are dependent on the Account field: Industry (Group). We attach Opportunities to Accounts so this would be helpful.

On the Account Object, I have 2 fields:

• Industry - Picklist
  • Industry (Group) - Picklist with field dependency controlled by Industry

On the Opportunity Object, I have 1 field:

• Sector - Multipicklist
I would like the Sector multipicklist on the Opportunity Object to display options depending on what the Industry (Group) field on the Account Object is.

Can anyone help me with this?