• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to create a relationship between Assets and OpportunityProducts however the OpportunityProducts object is not available in the select list when creating a look up relationship.  Is there another way to create this relationship?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • October 23, 2006
I am having a strange problem with an SControl.  The control creates a printable view of order details.  Part of the data that is returned is the ship to and bill to information for the order.  The name and email of the contact is always successfully retrieved however the rest of the address information frequently comes back as null.  The data is definitely there ...if I continue refreshing the page, eventually it will show up now and then.

...an interesting twist I have just discovered.  If I run the query to retrieve the contact information first in SalesForce Explorer and the immediately refresh the scontrol, the null data is ALWAYS there ...could this be a timeout issue?  ...seems unlikely given that the name and email consistently appear but then why does running the query first in SF Explorer before refreshing the SControl give a postive result?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by habman on 04-27-2006 11:17 AM

• April 27, 2006
Does anyone know if the CurrencyIsoCode field is available as a merge field when creating an SControl?  If so, what is the syntax?

Thanks in advance.
  • April 11, 2006
I am using the sforce Explorer to review changes I have made to standard and custom objects. All custom fields/relationships that I have created are showing up EXCEPT for Opportunity Products. With this object, custom fields are showing up but not custom relationships.

Does anyone who is familiar with the sforce Explorer know why?
  • March 02, 2006
I have been asked to relate an Asset to the original Opportunity Product that was converted to the Asset. Is it possible to relate an Asset to an Opportunity Line Item (The only way I know of doing this is to create a join object with a look up field to the Asset object and a look up field to Opportunity Products but Opportunity Products is not one of the possible target objects when creating a look up field)?

Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by habman on 03-02-2006 10:10 AM

• February 28, 2006
Hello,

I am trying to create a relationship between Assets and OpportunityProducts however the OpportunityProducts object is not available in the select list when creating a look up relationship.  Is there another way to create this relationship?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • October 23, 2006
Does anyone know if the CurrencyIsoCode field is available as a merge field when creating an SControl?  If so, what is the syntax?

Thanks in advance.
  • April 11, 2006
I have read in several of the technical documents that it is possible to modify and/or extend the data model within Salesforce.com, however I have not been able to find the technical details of how one does this. I would like to understand what is involved in the following:

1) Removing existing properties of data objects (is this possible?)

2) Adding new properties to data objects

3) Modifying the relationships between data objects (if possible)

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

I'm trying to get the web 2 leads working and the leads are never showing up in salesforce. Also, instead of returning the user to the page that I specified, it returns the user to the same page that the form was on. I am relatively certain that the form is being submitted to salesforce, but I'm not sure what the problem is.

My form looks like this (might be hard to read). You'll notice the submit button does a little bit of 'magic' to get the form to submit to the correct page (darn ASP.NET).

<form name="Form" method="post" action="/Contact/tabid/58/Default.aspx" id="Form" enctype="multipart/form-data" style="height:100%;">
<input type="hidden" name="__EVENTTARGET" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="__EVENTARGUMENT" value="" />

<span id="dnn_ctr470_HtmlModule_HtmlHolder" class="Normal"><INPUT type=hidden value=00D300000000cPN name=oid> <INPUT type=hidden value=http://www.3pointoh.com name=retURL> Salutation: <SELECT id=salutation name=salutation><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=Mr.>Mr.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Ms.>Ms.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Mrs.>Mrs.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Dr.>Dr.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Prof.>Prof.</OPTION></SELECT><BR>First Name: <INPUT id=first_name maxLength=40 name=first_name><BR>Last Name: <INPUT id=last_name maxLength=40 name=last_name><BR>Title: <INPUT id=title maxLength=80 name=title><BR>Company: <INPUT id=company maxLength=80 name=company><BR>Website: <INPUT id=URL maxLength=80 name=URL><BR>Email: <INPUT id=email maxLength=80 name=email><BR>Phone: <INPUT id=phone maxLength=40 name=phone><BR>Fax: <INPUT id=fax maxLength=40 name=fax><BR>Mobile Phone: <INPUT id=mobile maxLength=40 name=mobile><BR>Description: <TEXTAREA name=description></TEXTAREA><BR>Address: <TEXTAREA name=street></TEXTAREA><BR>City: <INPUT id=city maxLength=40 name=city><BR>State/Province: <INPUT id=state maxLength=20 name=state><BR>Zip: <INPUT id=zip maxLength=20 name=zip><BR>Country: <INPUT id=country maxLength=40 name=country><BR>Lead Source: <SELECT id=lead_source name=lead_source><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=Web>Web</OPTION> <OPTION value="Phone Inquiry">Phone Inquiry</OPTION> <OPTION value="Partner Referral">Partner Referral</OPTION> <OPTION value="Purchased List">Purchased List</OPTION> <OPTION value=Other>Other</OPTION></SELECT><BR>Industry: <SELECT id=industry name=industry><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=Agriculture>Agriculture</OPTION> <OPTION value=Apparel>Apparel</OPTION> <OPTION value=Banking>Banking</OPTION> <OPTION value=Biotechnology>Biotechnology</OPTION> <OPTION value=Chemicals>Chemicals</OPTION> <OPTION value=Communications>Communications</OPTION> <OPTION value=Construction>Construction</OPTION> <OPTION value=Consulting>Consulting</OPTION> <OPTION value=Education>Education</OPTION> <OPTION value=Electronics>Electronics</OPTION> <OPTION value=Energy>Energy</OPTION> <OPTION value=Engineering>Engineering</OPTION> <OPTION value=Entertainment>Entertainment</OPTION> <OPTION value=Environmental>Environmental</OPTION> <OPTION value=Finance>Finance</OPTION> <OPTION value="Food &amp; Beverage">Food &amp; Beverage</OPTION> <OPTION value=Government>Government</OPTION> <OPTION value=Healthcare>Healthcare</OPTION> <OPTION value=Hospitality>Hospitality</OPTION> <OPTION value=Insurance>Insurance</OPTION> <OPTION value=Machinery>Machinery</OPTION> <OPTION value=Manufacturing>Manufacturing</OPTION> <OPTION value=Media>Media</OPTION> <OPTION value="Not For Profit">Not For Profit</OPTION> <OPTION value=Recreation>Recreation</OPTION> <OPTION value=Retail>Retail</OPTION> <OPTION value=Shipping>Shipping</OPTION> <OPTION value=Technology>Technology</OPTION> <OPTION value=Telecommunications>Telecommunications</OPTION> <OPTION value=Transportation>Transportation</OPTION> <OPTION value=Utilities>Utilities</OPTION> <OPTION value=Other>Other</OPTION></SELECT><BR>Annual Revenue: <INPUT id=revenue name=revenue><BR>Employees: <INPUT id=employees name=employees><BR>Campaign: <SELECT id=Campaign_ID name=Campaign_ID><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=7013000000015p1>Greenville Magazine Ad</OPTION> <OPTION value=7013000000018gS>Yellow Pages</OPTION> <OPTION value=7013000000019dd>BBB</OPTION> <OPTION value=7013000000019cG>Ricky Ray</OPTION> <OPTION value=701300000001DqI>Internet Search</OPTION></SELECT><BR><INPUT id=member_status type=hidden name=member_status> Email Opt Out: <INPUT id=emailOptOut type=checkbox value=1 name=emailOptOut><BR>Fax Opt Out: <INPUT id=faxOptOut type=checkbox value=1 name=faxOptOut><BR>Do Not Call: <INPUT id=doNotCall type=checkbox value=1 name=doNotCall><BR>Request Sample Materials: <INPUT id=00N30000000nr2r type=checkbox value=1 name=00N30000000nr2r><BR>Product Interest: <SELECT id=00N30000000laQe multiple name=00N30000000laQe><OPTION value="Media Conversion (eg. VHS to DVD)">Media Conversion (eg. VHS to DVD)</OPTION> <OPTION value="Media Duplication">Media Duplication</OPTION> <OPTION value="Multimedia CDs">Multimedia CDs</OPTION> <OPTION value="Video Production">Video Production</OPTION> <OPTION value=Websites>Websites</OPTION></SELECT><BR><INPUT onclick="document.getElementById('Form').action='http://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8';" type=submit value="Contact Sales"></span>

<input name="ScrollTop" id="ScrollTop" type="hidden" />
   <input name="__dnnVariable" id="__dnnVariable" type="hidden" />
 </form>