• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Are you looking for Salesforce.com & Force.com customizations or development services?
Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?
Don't worry now. Just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com

Here is what I can do for you.

* Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.
* Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
* Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
* Lead, Account, Opportunity Managements
* Lead Conversion process, email-to-case, web-to-lead implementations
* Generate different kind of reports & dashboards
* Development using Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Webservices, Javascript, Ajax
* Code optimization w.r.t. governor limits of salesforce
* Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
* Unit tests code coverage and deployments
* Integration using salesforce APIs
* Portals setup & appExchange package deployment
* Force.com sites development

These services are available in just $20 USD per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com
Message Edited by SFDC Expert on 01-19-2010 10:06 PM

Are you looking for Salesforce.com & Force.com customizations or development services?

* Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
* Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
* Development using Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Webservices, Javascript, Ajax

These services are available in just $20 USD per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or submit a request at Link.

Thanks

These services are available in just $20 USD per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or submit a request at Link.

* Force.com sites, Portals & AppExchange package development

* Data migration and manipulation through the tool provided by Salesforce.com

These services are available in just US $20 per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or submit a request at Link.

Thanks

• Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.
  • Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the Salesforce.com.
  • Create Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Views, Page Layouts, and Workflows in response to business needs.
  • Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
  • Generate different kind of reports / dashboards
  • Data migration and updates through the tool provided by Salesforce.com
  • Deploy at production with proper test coverage.
  • AppExchange package development & deployment
  • Integration with Microsoft .NET using Force.com APIs
  • Force.com site development

These services are available in just US $20 per hour. Send me an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com to request for services or more information.

Thanks !!!

Hi All

How can we get a mapping of dependent picklists using Enterprise API from Salesforce in to .NET?

Any idea or sample code ???

Thanks

Are you looking for Salesforce.com customization service?
Don't worry now. Just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or sfdcexpert@yahoo.com

* Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the Salesforce.com.
* Create Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Views, Page Layouts, and Workflows in response to business needs.
* Generate different kind of reports / dashboards
* Data migration and updates through the tool provided by Sforce.com and AppExchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com
* Deploy at production with proper test coverage.
I am a senior developer at salesforce partner and my work experience on salesforce is 2+ years with total of 4+ years development experiance. Since I am full time employee and my daily work limit with them is 8 hours per day. So for freelance development I am ready for 20-25 hours weekly.
These services are available in just $40 per hour. Send me an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or sfdcexpert@yahoo.com to request for services or more information.

Thanks.

Looking for help on a small list of technical questions for startup Force.com app.  THings like mass updates, creating separate .PDFs from a report, etc.

Suggest one hour to review questions and development so far, and then arrive at a price. 

Can anyone help?

Non-profit in St. Paul, Minnesota is looking for an experienced Sales Force administrator or super-user to help with start-up (temporary contract work).

• September 18, 2009

We are looking for a freelance SF developer who can help us implement a Product and Price Book application.  Project will require lots of customization, data imports, and linking product catalog to external database.

Hi All,

We're a small start-up and don't have a lot of technical staff - and there's one big SF.com project we want to do - but do not have the technical stuff to pull off in a quality way.

I need a developer who can basically set up a custom program for us.

I can provide more detailed description, but in effect what we want is as follows:
- Customer completes a form which creates a new record in SF (this we can already do!!)
- That action triggers a succession of automated emails, daily - for 30 days or UNTIL the user buys the product (is converted from a lead in SF.com to a Contact.)

- The emails must be personalized (Name fields, etc.) to that individual, and we should be able to test this thing in advance to make sure it works.

Anyone out there up for assisting with this project? We have budget and a schedule which I am happy to discuss with qualified developers.

I will need some sort of references. Hope you understand!!

Thanks,

--CHJones

* Data migration and manipulation through the tool provided by Salesforce.com

These services are available in just US $20 per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or submit a request at Link.

Thanks

Please reply with your CV, rate & availability.  Cheers!

• June 24, 2009

Hi.

I'm looking for a developer who can create a few triggers and s-controls for some specific business requirements.

I dont anticipate this taking more than a  coupe of days.

When you reply, please let me know what your rates are and availability are and whether you can be on site (san francisco, ca) or remote.

Thanks  

• April 14, 2009

Hi

We are looking for a freelance developer that we can work with in helping us to develop / administer a (currently!) small application in the healthcare market.

thanks les

How much would it cost to hire a developer to create a comprehensive database in Salesforce for the tracking of prespective applicants and current/former program participants?

Another feature which would be helpful is synching Salesforce with our online application. At present, prospective applicants must access our website, fill out and print the application, hand deliver or mail the application. What we would like to do is have the application linked to Salesforce through our website. Prospective applicants can then fill out and submit online and the application automatically loads into Salesforce under the table "Perspective Applicant."

We would also like to be able to close a case once an applicant leaves, but still be able to track the applicant, under the closed case, for follow up purposes. 

We have uploaded a app from Saleforce, but it isnt exactly what we need. 

• March 30, 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for an independent programmer to help with a small customisation job. My estimate is for 2-3 days work. The aim is to create an order entry page on the Salesforce contact page. The purpose of this page is to make the data entry easier for the users.

What we have at the moment are two custom objects:  Sales Order object (master) and an Order Item object (detail).

By clicking on a "New Order" Button the user creates an order header. After filling out the required data, most of which comes pre-filled out from the Contact page the user saves and then clicks on an "Add Item" button and adds items to the order. On each item record the user looks up the product page and returns data from the product page.

Certain business rules make the users do more data entry that could be automated. For example, each Order Item record can only have the same Order Type as the Sales Order, so if a user needs to put in different Order Types they have to create multiple Sales Orders and attach items. Likewise, different purchase order numbers must be on different Sales Orders.

My client finds this too labour intensive. I'd like someone who knows Apex and Visualforce and is a capable communicator to design and code a page that allows Sales Orders and Items to be added on the one page. 

I can send a spec to interested parties. This needs to be done preferably in the next two weeks and I'd need a firm quote after you read the spec. I'm based in Australia which is GMT +11 so please take this into consideration as I'm sure neither you nor I want 3am phone meetings.

Reply to this post and I'll contact you if I'm interested.

• January 28, 2009