• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I need to use the Eclipse for developing the Salesforce configuration and pull the translation package.xml for the custom fields. I have installed eclipse 3.3 & installed the Force.com IDE plugin as mentioned in Link: . After installating I have restarted the eclipse and  when I go to Windows-> Open Perspective -> Force.com IDE, it is popping up with an error message

"Problem opening perspective 'com.salesforce.ide.perspective'"

Please suggest me how can I resolve this Issue/If any other setting need to be changed.

Thanks,

KP

http://groups.google.com/group/business-analyst/browse_thread/thread/65766eaaa311c298?hl=en&pli=1

Login to your gmail account and then click on above like to view the page and join the group.

Good Luck.

By :Google Business Analyst Group- Salesforce.com BA questions Group.

• February 10, 2009

I would like to subscribe to few thread , so that i get emails and do not have to come to site and can reply from my email, is that possible if so can you please point me to the link.

Thanks

• February 06, 2009

Hi,

If you have to take an interview of any salesforce position, what all question could you ask ?

Salesforce Developer - Skills -Apex , Force.com API , AppExchange, S-Control .

Please feel free to ask any questions ?

Thanks

Message Edited by ronir on 02-04-2009 11:51 AM
Message Edited by ronir on 02-04-2009 11:55 AM
  • February 04, 2009

plz email me your resume at yaarramesh@gmail.com.

Thanks

• February 04, 2009

Hi,

I see many SFDC Business Analyst requirment.

What all modules should one SFDC BA know ? or What leve of technical knowledge should he be with SFDC.

Please share your views or comments .

Thanks

• January 30, 2009

Hi,

If you have to take an interview of any salesforce position, what all question could you ask ?

Salesforce Developer - Skills -Apex , Force.com API , AppExchange, S-Control .

Please feel free to ask any questions ?

Thanks

Message Edited by ronir on 02-04-2009 11:51 AM
Message Edited by ronir on 02-04-2009 11:55 AM
  • February 04, 2009

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I need to use the Eclipse for developing the Salesforce configuration and pull the translation package.xml for the custom fields. I have installed eclipse 3.3 & installed the Force.com IDE plugin as mentioned in Link: . After installating I have restarted the eclipse and  when I go to Windows-> Open Perspective -> Force.com IDE, it is popping up with an error message

"Problem opening perspective 'com.salesforce.ide.perspective'"

Please suggest me how can I resolve this Issue/If any other setting need to be changed.

Thanks,

KP

plz email me your resume at yaarramesh@gmail.com.

Thanks

• February 04, 2009

A successful, actively growing orgnization in West Michigan is seeking an individual with strong SF knowledge to join it's SF Operations Department.  This is a international business that has recently put forward a concerted initiative to develop and maintain SF in a spirited fashion.  The candidate would report directly to the manager of Salesforce Operations. 

The ideal individual would be passionate about developing his/her CRM skillset, have a very positive 'bedside' manner when working with end users and exercise a high level of professionalism at all times.  This is a great opportunity for somebody that's new to the CRM field or looking for stable employment at a dynamic, good-natured organization that is consistnently recognized for it's industry-leading accomplishments.

UPD 12/21/2009 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SEARCH HAS BEEN ENDED

Message Edited by thecrmninja on 01-04-2010 11:30 AM