• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I am trying to run Run All Test in my developer edition Org because to complete superbages you need to run All test and I am getting this error message

To protect all customers from excessive usage and Denial of Service attacks, we limit the number of long-running requests that are processed at the same time by an organization. Your request has been denied because this limit has been exceeded by your organization. Please try your request again later. 

Please can someone tell me how long do I have to wait till I Run All Test

Thank you

-Teh

• January 16, 2018
Hi All, I need some help with

Myobject__c c = new MyObject__c();

c.put('carrier__c', 'xyz'); // This works
c.put('Name__r.lastName__c', null); // THIS DOES NOT WORK when I view it through my VF page I get invalid field. For some reason REFERENCE to another field from other object does not work 

In developer console when I run query like Select Name__r.lastName__c From Myobject__c where id..... I can access Name__r.lastName__c
Hello in SF classic view you can find custom deleted fields at the bottom but in Lighting view where can I find deleted fields
  • February 10, 2017

Hi,

Can someone guide me how to include attachments from Opportunity page into my visual force email template.

I am doing something like this ....

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="There is no subject" recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="Opportunity">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >

<messaging:attachment renderAs="pdf" filename="test.pdf">

<apex:repeat value="{!relatedTo.Attachments}" var="na">

{!na.body}

</apex:repeat>

I get some error ...

Error: ; nested exception is: common.exception.ApiException: Binary fields cannot be selected in join queries

Thanks in advance

• December 19, 2009

Hi,

I am using NotesAndAttachments in Visualforce vf email template and I cant see the output.

Does anyone know I can view the contents NotesAndAttachments in vf email template.

I am doing something like this ....

<messaging:emailTemplate ....

<apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments"/>

Any comment will be appreciated thanks.

• December 18, 2009
Hi there,

I got following error on this Maintenance Cert Badge.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Couldn’t find 'Find Contacts' with the correct information. Please double check the instructions.

Did you pass it?
What's wrong with my flow.
User-added image

Thanks in advance
Regards,
LinThaw
Hi everyone,

I am completed the Multiple choice questions for Platform Developer 2 as well as the  super badges, can someone help me to understand how do I get the certificate.
Thanks
Hello All,

I am trying to run Run All Test in my developer edition Org because to complete superbages you need to run All test and I am getting this error message

To protect all customers from excessive usage and Denial of Service attacks, we limit the number of long-running requests that are processed at the same time by an organization. Your request has been denied because this limit has been exceeded by your organization. Please try your request again later. 

Please can someone tell me how long do I have to wait till I Run All Test

Thank you

-Teh

• January 16, 2018
Hi All, I need some help with

Myobject__c c = new MyObject__c();

c.put('carrier__c', 'xyz'); // This works
c.put('Name__r.lastName__c', null); // THIS DOES NOT WORK when I view it through my VF page I get invalid field. For some reason REFERENCE to another field from other object does not work 

In developer console when I run query like Select Name__r.lastName__c From Myobject__c where id..... I can access Name__r.lastName__c
Hello,

I have two visualforce pages through which i'm navigating,, during the navigation i'm putting some values in the page2 URL so that i can accesss them in page2.. As show below..

//In page 1 controller 
 public pageReference callPage2()
{
  PageReference pr = new PageReference('/apex/Page2?name='+value);
  pr.setRedirect(true);
  return pr;
}

// in page2 controller

public page2Controller() 
{
  String receivedName = apexpages.currentpage().getparameters().get('name');

xyz__c x = [select id from xyz__c where name=:receivedName];

}

However, when i submitted the code to salesforce security scanner i'm getting XSS error for this code..
This might be because of the use of page parameters in the SOQL query.
What can be the solution to this?? Is there any way by which I can encode or verify the page parameters for vulnerability in the apex code..

Please help!
Thanks in advance,
Saurabh

• While we are trying to run a test class from the UI by clicking the ‘Run Test’, I am getting the following error:

Unable to process the request

Concurrent requests limit exceeded.

• If  we are  trying to run a test class from developer console then I am getting the error: “AsyncApexTests Limit exceeded”.

Any help is much appreciated.

Hello,

We currently generate multiple documents as pdfs using the renderas="pdf" functionality for VisualForce pages, however this creates a read-only pdf. We would like to integrate some of these generated PDFs into our eSignatures application which requires them to be PDF forms. Is there a way to render the VisualForce page as a PDF form and spcify the form field names? I tried putting both html form tags and apex form tags in the markup for the VisualForce page but didn't have any luck with either approach. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-B

Hello,

I see a strange behavior with a Visualforce in my managed package:
1. There is a button on Opportunity that links to a VF page
2. When button is pressed the URL changes to:
https://myprefix.na6.visual.force.com/apex/mypage?scontrolCaching=1&id=0068000000O7yGb
3. VF page has a 'Save' button that has the following code:
PageReference myPage = new PageReference('/' + opportunityId);
myPage.setRedirect(true);                               
return myPage;

basically all it does is redirects a user to an Opportunity screen with the opportunityId.

BUT, when user is redirected to the Opportunity page the URL remains the same (and never changes no matter where you go):
https://myprefix.na6.visual.force.com/apex/mypage?scontrolCaching=1&id=0068000000O7yGb

Thanks,
Shamil

Hi,

We have a search component in the left column of our customer portal. As we are only using the Ideas functionality, I was wondering how I might remove the "Search All", "Cases, "Assets, "Tasks"and "Notes" from the dropdown list, given that they are redundant.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tristan

I'm trying to format an address field for display in a VF email template and haven't found a way to replace line feeds/carriage return with an html tag.

I'd like to do it within the template, but if I have to create a formula field and merge that field I will.

SUBSTITUTE( PDS__Shipping_Address__c ,BR(),'<br/>')   .... doesn't seem to find the line feeds.

SUBSTITUTE( PDS__Shipping_Address__c ,CHR(13),'<br/>')   .... rejects CHR() as an unknown function.

Besides writing a trigger to do this in Apex, is there another solution?

I have created a Visualforce email template that automatically attaches a PDF rendering of a quote from the opportunity object. It works fine when manually selecting the template from the email author page.

However, if I create a custom button on the opportunity page to take me to the email author page with the whoid, whatid, and template id defined in the URL, the email subject and body show up just fine but there is no attachment. Anyone else run into this? Any ideas on a fix?

Message Edited by trsmith on 11-17-2008 01:08 PM

Message Edited by trsmith on 11-17-2008 01:10 PM

Hi All,

Is there any way I can send an attachment with the email notification?

I need to design a custom button that can send an email notification to customer with a PDF attachment. PDF is stored with the record as attachment.

Or is there any possibility that on click of a custom button we can store this PDF file to an external (FTP) location and can send the URL with the mail to customer.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Satyendra Singh