Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have Custom Object Annual Charge__C.

Field Name: Previous Balance Amt_c.

Annual charges created based on Year For Example :AC-2011,AC-2012,AC-2013,AC-2014,AC--2015.

for each year balance amount will be displayed in  a field name  :BalanceAmt__c.

My Requirement:This Trigger should fire on after insert /after update of Annual charge Object

For Example If, I INSERT A RECORD  AC-2011 Balance  Amount  = 700

Then in Previous Balance Amt_c=700 should display (This is calculated as Previous yr Balance+ Current yr of the selected record (i.e)

In this Example there is no Annual Charge  Before 2011 there is no record ,so Previous Balance will be 0 + SELECTED YR is 2011 (Balance Amt of 2011 is 700)

Same will be Continued as,

AC-2011

if,Balance Amt =700

Previous Balance Amt = 700

AC-2012

if,Balance Amt =1000

Previous Balance Amt =( Previous  yr amt 2011+2012 yr Balance Amt )=700+1000=1700

'

'

'

'

'

'

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks in Advance:)

Hi can any one tell me how to write formula for merging four field names.

For ex:

Field 1

field 2

Field 3

Field 4

field1/field2/field3/field4

if any one of the field is empty like if field 2 is empty i want the formula field display as

field1/field3/field4

and not

field1//field3/field4

• February 13, 2012

hi can any one help  me how to replace text to number with formula field text

• October 11, 2011

hi all, can anyone give me sampple code for custom setting trigger .

one record is inserted the field should get update in custom setting

• October 10, 2011

i have a button that call vf page along with amount field .

how to capture the Currency field in apex class.

//stramount = decimal.valueOf(ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('amount'));

can any one suggest me correct solution as soon as possible

• September 27, 2011

hi i have a vf page  picklist "countries".i have each section for countries on change of my selection in picklist i want the section visibilty for selected country.

Kindly give me solution urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• September 27, 2011

hi can any one help  me wit the emi calculation.

i have a vf page with enter the month:(where i ll enter the month) and enter the amount(where i ll enter the amount) .

one i entered it need to split the interest amount based on month entered in the input field.

• September 26, 2011

HI ALL,

I HAVE A VF PAGE 1 AND VF PAGE 2

ONCLICK OF SAVE IN VF PAGE 1 WILL GENERATE THE VALUES OF VF PAGE 1 IN 2 .]

I WANT THIS PAGE TO DISPLAY IN NEW WINDOW.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• August 29, 2011

hi can anyone help me how to insert record for a parent and child.

i have a custom buton ADDCHILD on click of this each child record creates separately along with an individual parent .

REPLY SOON THANKS IN ADVANCE

• August 18, 2011

i have productlookup field in custom vf page,instead of selecting lookup field on type of the content in lookup ield need to save in a text box called new product ????????????

can anyone help me with this

• August 16, 2011

hi can any one help me with deep clone based on input given.

For example:

no of copy to clone(numberfield):3

i have to clone 3 copy of records

• August 16, 2011

hi everyone,

I have an visual force page which has both patrent and child values on click of Clone button need tolone values.

But this should perform automatic even if we add fields to the custom object ,without including fields in query in each time.

Can anyone help me with the sample code.

Thanks in advance,

Anitha

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME HOW TO GET PRODUCT VIA PRICEBOOKENTRY IN OPPOTUNITY *TRIGGER.

Hi ,

i have a visual force page for an custom object ,the vf page opens by an tab, WHEN the vf page opens need to fill the info on click the save button the data will save to custom obj__c. but after saving the page will redirect to same vf page.

But if i want to create a new record in vf page by clicking on the Tab ,the previous data is displaying.Each time if i want to create record showing previous data info  in vf page.

SUGGEST ME SOLUTION AS SOO AS POSSIBLE

Hi guys,

my problem is there are two strings with some value i need to remove the zeros before the number and add both the strings .

Ex:-

String S=000578;

String j=080554321;

String k=s+j    ( not addition);

k                                 =  s    +     j;

57880554321        =   578+ 80554321;

it means it shoul remove all the zeros before the number.

Some times s=0578;

j=00080554321;

then also the out put should be same as above "k"

Thanks

frank

Hi can any one tell me how to write formula for merging four field names.

For ex:

Field 1

field 2

Field 3

Field 4

field1/field2/field3/field4

if any one of the field is empty like if field 2 is empty i want the formula field display as

field1/field3/field4

and not

field1//field3/field4

• February 13, 2012

hi all, can anyone give me sampple code for custom setting trigger .

one record is inserted the field should get update in custom setting

• October 10, 2011

hi i have a vf page  picklist "countries".i have each section for countries on change of my selection in picklist i want the section visibilty for selected country.

Kindly give me solution urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• September 27, 2011

hi can any one help  me wit the emi calculation.

i have a vf page with enter the month:(where i ll enter the month) and enter the amount(where i ll enter the amount) .

one i entered it need to split the interest amount based on month entered in the input field.

• September 26, 2011

i have productlookup field in custom vf page,instead of selecting lookup field on type of the content in lookup ield need to save in a text box called new product ????????????

can anyone help me with this

• August 16, 2011

hi everyone,

I have an visual force page which has both patrent and child values on click of Clone button need tolone values.

But this should perform automatic even if we add fields to the custom object ,without including fields in query in each time.

Can anyone help me with the sample code.

Thanks in advance,

Anitha

Hi ,

i have a visual force page for an custom object ,the vf page opens by an tab, WHEN the vf page opens need to fill the info on click the save button the data will save to custom obj__c. but after saving the page will redirect to same vf page.

But if i want to create a new record in vf page by clicking on the Tab ,the previous data is displaying.Each time if i want to create record showing previous data info  in vf page.

SUGGEST ME SOLUTION AS SOO AS POSSIBLE

please help me in the following scenario,

Scenario:Take standard object voters,on VF page initially 5 input text boxes to enter voter names rows wise like,

EnterName1=======================

EnterName2=======================

EnterName3=======================

-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------  like so on

ADDMORE     SAVE

when i click on add more ,5 more rows added to the page,when i click on save ,if any one of the inputfield is  empty,then error message sholud  throw at the side of that empty inputfield

Thank U