• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
salesforce question
Hi ,

I am trying to configure Email to case for an outlook email alias.
I have configured the email alias in salesforce.
However, how to do the settings in outlook inbox.
I have done this a couple of times for gmail alias. But how to do this outlook.

Thanks!
Hi ,

We would like to create a date field(formula field or a roll up summary field) in the Account level that captures date when the first opportunity associated to the account goes to closed won.
Is there a workaround to do this?

Thank you!!
I would like to create a formula field that captures the date in which we can capture the date in which Account type is changed to 'Customer'? 
Basically history date.

Is there a work around to do this?

Thank you!!!
Hi,

I would like to see if there is way to create a formula field that captures the date in which a Account type is changed?

thanks!!
Hi ,

I have configured Email to case for gmail .But i haven't done that for outlook.
What are the steps to set up email to case for outlook.?

Thank you!!
Hi ,

I am trying clean up the Billing State(Account field) . The billing state has lot of incorrect values or lower case abbreviated values.
And we would like to have it as a two letter value for all the accounts such as (CA,IL,TX..)

What are best ways to approach this issue?

Thx.
Hi there,

I would like to know the impact of having 2 marketing tools integrated to a single Salesforce.com instance.
Lets say having Acton and marketo in a single salesforce.com instance.

Please advise!!
Thanks!

Hi,

There is a closed/won email alert that sends out email alert to Opportunity owners whenever they close the opportunity.

We would like to the opportunity owner's manager's email address in the receipient list for which we need to pull opportunity owner's manager's email in  the opportunity level.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thank you!!!!

Hi,

Is scheduling and/or emailing dashboards(that  contains 4 different reports) is governed by the schedule report limit.

Because we have an user who is asking to schedule 4 different reports and have those scheduled reports emailled to him .

But as the limitation for scheduled reports in EE is 200 we are concerned about doing 4 scheduled report for one single user.

So if we use the dashboard option having these 4 reports will it hit the limits of scheduled reports?

Please advise!!!!

Thank you.

Hi ,

We have an Email to case set up in our org to handle salesforce cases(Salesforce issues from business users).

We would like to send automatic emails from case submitter when a case is generated.

For that we would like to copy the email subject into case comments that way we can merge case comments when sending replies.

Any thoughts on how this can be done?

Thank you!!!!!

Hi,

Currently the Activity sharing setting is private in our org. 

However, a team of users what to be able to assign tasks to others and to be able to edit the tasks assigned to each other.

But with the private sharing setting they are getting 'Insufficient previlages'.

I tested out the 'Controlled by Parent' feature and it seems to work(allows to edit tasks/events if the users have edit access on the parent records.

Is there any other sharing settings or permission setting that we can do to achieve this?

Please advise!!!

Hi ,

Can anyone make recommendations of the tools available to connect Salesforce and JIRA?( This is to integrate Salesforce.com cases and JIRA issues)

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi,

I am trying to insert quota amount (data) for multiple users using Data Loader. I am using Revenue forecast object to mass insert amounts to all users.

And i am using the following mapping(screen shot attached).

http://screencast.com/t/GDfSItOjE

But when inserting it throws error for most of the records as 'duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: '

Please advise how to load the quota data for users!!!

Thank you!

Hi,

I have an email  template that merges all the fields in opportunity. In the opportunity page we have look up for Case.

I would like to merge the link for this look up field case in the email template.

Any idea on this?

Thank you!!!

Hi ,

I had a list view for cases that i created but some one deleted the view. And this is not tracked either in setup audit trial or in recycle bin.

Is there a way to find out who deleted the list view.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

My sales team is doing account owner change frequently and they forget to check the box for 'Keep Account team'.

Is there a way to default it?

pls advise!!!

Thanks!

Hi ,

I am trying to create a list view in salesforce that shows my leads .But i also want this list view to show all the leads assigned to or owned by a queue in which i am a member.

Is there any way to implement thsi.

Please advise!!!!

Hi 

I am just trying create a list view visible to all users called 'My  Open Leads' that pulls all open leads assigned individual users and also pulls leads that are assigned to a queue in which the user is in.

I am doing the first one with the filter option that is available as My unconverted leads. But for the second one is there a way to pull the leads that are assigned to a queue in which the individual user is a member.

Please advise!!!

Hi ,

Can anyone make recommendations of the tools available to connect Salesforce and JIRA?( This is to integrate Salesforce.com cases and JIRA issues)

Thanks in advance!!!

salesforce question

Hi,

I am trying to insert quota amount (data) for multiple users using Data Loader. I am using Revenue forecast object to mass insert amounts to all users.

And i am using the following mapping(screen shot attached).

http://screencast.com/t/GDfSItOjE

But when inserting it throws error for most of the records as 'duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: '

Please advise how to load the quota data for users!!!

Thank you!

Hi ,

I am trying to create a list view in salesforce that shows my leads .But i also want this list view to show all the leads assigned to or owned by a queue in which i am a member.

Is there any way to implement thsi.

Please advise!!!!

Hi ,

I am setting up case assignment rules to setup account owners for different record types.

Action Order Criteria Assign To Email Edit | Del AND(ISNEW(), RecordType.DeveloperName ="x") xqueue Edit | Del AND(ISNEW(), RecordType.DeveloperName = "y") Yqueue Edit | Del AND( ISNEW(), RecordType.DeveloperName= "z") zqueue

This assingment rule works correctly and assigns right owner when i create a new case record.

But when I edit save the same Case record it reassigns the case owner to Default Case owner.

Can any one advise on this!!!

Hi All,

I am trying to create a issue tracking system(to track salesforce issues from business users). is Email-to-case a best option for that or is there any other appexchange best to use.

Any advise on this is apprecitated!

Thank you!!!

I have linked an URL of a dashboard in an apex page.

<apex:page >
<apex:outputLink value="https://na9.salesforce.com/01Z80000000zKfc" target="_self">Service dashboard</apex:outputLink><br/>

</apex:page>

and created a visualforce tab for this apex page. so when the tab is clicked i would like to open this dahsboard in a new page automatically with out clicking any link.

But when i click the tab this is taking to the dashboard URL only on clicking the Link Text "Service Dashboard". How do link the page with out the linktext so if the tab is clicked it automatically opens the dahsboard in a new page.

Thanks!!

Hi,

I am creating a seperate web tab for a opportunity dashboard called 'opportunity dashboard' when the tab is clicked i would like to display this dashboard and i would like to display this in a new page. is there any option available for this?

Thanks!

I have a dashboard that has a pie chart as component and a matrix report as source report. This report contains the grand total of number of accounts and i would like to display this grand total just like displaying wedges in pie chart. How to display this in a bigger font in the dashboard componenet?

Please advise!!!

Thanks!

Hi,

We have a shippping address in cases object. And we are looking for an App that can find the near by contacts(a map that displays all the nearby contacts of this address). 

Please advise!!!

Thanks!