• 23 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am building an application that I intend to market broadly accross many companies. 

1) Set up a Remote Application on my Salesforce instance

2) Create a website that allows anyone to go through the OAuth flow with my application credentials

3) Use the RESTful API to access a user's Salesforce data

I am confused as to where I run into API limits...am I limited on my ability to make calls to the API using my application key? Or will my application use up the limits of my customer's Salesforce instances? I need my application to be agonstic to the particular edition my customer is using.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am integrating data from SF to QB and i get the following error :
Error 3170: There was an error when modifying the customer list element...This list has been modified by another user
Can someone help me how to bypass this error if running QB in multiuser mode.

Thanks
Krish

Hi.
 I'm new to salesforce , And I have a requirement where i got to integrate website with salesforce.
I want to have a solution which can be used further without back and forth.

In my view I want to use webservice, Since I'm new to salesforce Im unaware how approach.
Looking for kindstep by step help/approach from this community.

Scenario

I'm  looking for a solution where user's signup info from website posted should be saved in contact object.
How do i have to appraoch this solution ? right now i dont have client website platform information whether it is created with only scripting or along with programming language.

Is there a similar solution where we can have salesforce web-to-lead like solution (encrypted in visual force script added to webmaster page of website)?

Can we create webservice and expose ?
Can we consume webservice from external system using wsdl?

Looking forward for you step by step procedure which can lead me to solve the above problem.

Thank you
Abrar Waheed.

Hi,

I am using Tooling API in C#.net. When using login() method i am getting below error.

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1084601297-62065 (1318667741)

is their any one already face same problem and fix it. Please provide solution for this.

• December 03, 2013

Getting below error while saving new Quote line item.

common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20003: ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 197 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 664 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 711 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSAVEUTILS", line 437 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTANDARDENTITYDATATEMPLATE", line 1918 ORA-06512: at line 1 {call cStandardEntityDataTemplate.insert_stdentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} {call cStandardEntityDataTemplate.insert_stdentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

--san

Hello,

I have a visualforce page with a button which is used to execute some actions and then refresh the page.

In my code, I create instances of a custom object say Custom__c but do not perform any dml with the instance of the object.

I get the following error:

system.security.NoAccessException: Create access denied for Custom__c

when I click the button mentioned above while running as a User that has only ReadOnly access to object Custom__c.

Does anyone has a solution for this.

Thanks,

Gulshan.

Hi,

Is anybody implemented captcha apart from Google Re-Captcha. If so please suggest me some nice Captcha.

I have done recaptcha.. but i have some alignment problem..

Thanks,

Bujji

• October 15, 2013

Hi,

we want one field completly hidden from all profiles.

Do I need to remove this field from page layout or is that ok if i hide this field at field level security?

Any recommendations? 

• October 03, 2013

Hello, i would like to know how can we retrieve the value of a picklist in javascript please any help  !

Hi all,

I want to implement the integration of salesforce and bluepay payment gateway. Is there any documentation or helpful link for this; so that I can refer to it?

Please share your solution...thanks in advance!

I am building an application that I intend to market broadly accross many companies. 

1) Set up a Remote Application on my Salesforce instance

2) Create a website that allows anyone to go through the OAuth flow with my application credentials

3) Use the RESTful API to access a user's Salesforce data

I am confused as to where I run into API limits...am I limited on my ability to make calls to the API using my application key? Or will my application use up the limits of my customer's Salesforce instances? I need my application to be agonstic to the particular edition my customer is using.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I understand it's native functionality within the quoting/quote sync functionality for when you have existing quote line items synced, if you create a new quote agains that opportunity, it copies the line items from the previous quote.

There's got to be a way around this, even if it involves code, right? Does anyone have experience with this type of business requirement or know how it could be accomplished? Thanks for the help!!!

Hi,

can anyone suggest me a best app for monthly billing syatem on sfdc say Current usage bill.

Hello,

I've successfully installed the connect offline  and was able to connect to Salesforce. My understanding is that to log in to connect offline you have to click double click on the desktop shortcut and the click the Login button. Is there any other easy way to accomplish the login steps, I mean like IE shortcut, where we can just double click on it and it takes you to the offline directcly rather than 2 clicks using the connect offline desktop icon? We are trying to make this easy for the users to use. I appreciate your help.