• Salesforce Consultant
  • Deloitte South Africa

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to remove "View All" permission for certain users as this allows them to see Private Opportunites. But when I remove the View All permission then they cannot select a running user for dashboards unless the user is below them in the hierarchy.

These are users that assist with the Reports and Dashboards and need to be able to set the running user. 
I want to remove "View All" permission for certain users as this allows them to see Private Opportunites. But when I remove the View All permission then they cannot select a running user for dashboards unless the user is below them in the hierarchy.

These are users that assist with the Reports and Dashboards and need to be able to set the running user. 
In the session last night, there was a live demo of customizing the hoem page components.  But in TrailHead there's this disclaimer...  "You can’t customize the layout of the Home page, add custom components, or move related lists.", with no follow up about when it will be available like I've seen for other disclaimers.

So what's the real story with customizing the home page?
Hi I need to draw a VF Bar chart, i need to group by 2 fields. Say Example I have 1 Field is Sales regiona and Another is Status. I want to show in bar show in bar chart and how many differnet status are present in each Slaesregion. 

Screen Shot

Can any one tell me if this is achieveble in salesforce charting, and if yes then can any point me to an example where there have grouped by 2 fields.
  • January 24, 2014
I am brand new to SF and formulas. I don't know the syntax for this.

I have a Picklist with a bunch of selections. The last selection is "Other" when this is chosen, I want the value a separate field put into the Picklist. So if a person chooses Other, they then fill out a blank field. That field's value would go into the Picklist.

This wrong(syntax is wrong for a Picklist), but might give you an idea of what I am trying to do:

IF (
ISBLANK(Relationship__c),
Relationship__c=Text(Woo_Other_Relationship__c))

What I want to do in the simplest of terms is this:

IF (Relationship__c = [NULL or Blank]) THEN (Relationship__c=Woo_Other_Relationship__c)