• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

We have one main developer org for all developers, in the org we do component changes, updates , and all in developer org and will move changed components to package org. Now we are configured with the individual Developer child orgs. From past one year we are not using child orgs. Now i would like to update the child org with updated parent developer org. Instead of moving past one year changed components through Eclips. Is there any workaround to update the Child Org?? 

Thanks in Advance.
Hello All,

From past few weeks we are facing an "Chrome Browser"  Lookup issue. In contact page we are using one loopup field, when we clicks on lookup icon child page will open in that time parent page lookup field is filling with  undefined as well as some times in child page too. Apart from that if we select any location to create contact it is showing an Error like shown in bellow. please have a look

User-added image 

you guys have any idea about this issue. please guide..

Thank you all.
Hello Everyone,
In sales force we have heard migration of Partner portal to Community portal need to change before Jan 2015.
Please can anyone give clarification on my query
Salesforce going to take away this feature
User-added image
And replacing partner portal with this
User-added image
If Partner portal feature removed and so I consider the following user licenses also will remove or Not
User-added image

Please turn over the details on this…
Thanks,
Satya

Hello All,

The biggest confusion is we are using partner portal for our clients to register and submit information form to us. These all process for only our customers using partner licenses and submit.for this we are using related classes,pages,triggers for register ( like registerpartnerportaluser )
For this we are using below user licenses which are spotlighted
User-added image
In the coming year, it’s starting to disappear from Salesforce as well as all related Organizations???
Is mandotary Migrate from partner portal, customer portal to partner community ???
If we’ve to migrate then we need to do code changes in classes,pages etc…

I thought that we are using partner portal for case rise to SF team using partnerforce in the coming days it would no longer available (Partnerforce) so we need to setting up and will do case rise from partner communities.so is this related to partner portal licenses or it’s just migration to partnerforce to portal community.
Please guide me …
Thanks to all,
satya.
Hi,
Can anyone please expalin the difference between Partner Portal and Customer Portal?
1)we must have these two features for an organization
2)if organization have partner portal users then if we don't have Customer       portal feature is this effect for partner portal users.

Please shre your thoughts

Thanks to all
Hi All,
In our organisation we are using sales force name filed for displaying the some content and  it's length is 80 characters only.But now based on the requirment contenet greater than 80 characters data is truncating. so that i want do field to update it to 255 characters using another new field for this i used the workflow rules but it is not working.and observed that
1.We can't hide "Name" field from native page layout, and it will remain mandatory too.
2.We can't change the length of "Name (Native)" field of that object.

Please suggest if any another way to update the field

Thanks
Hi,
we faced a problem with installation error in packaing our org's "Missing Organization Feature"
error
for this we raised a case and they added a Customer portal
Recently we got a liscence for the "Customer Portal" feature from Salesforce.
It provisioned for a period of 30 days.
My Question is:
1.If this would be an issue with the Package once the Licenses expire.

Waht are the problms will occured commanly?
  • September 29, 2014
Hi All,

From past one month we are facing one issue

We are installing URL in production org's facing error like this
Error

We raised a case to SF Team and till discussion is going on but issue not resolved...
we recommanded them to Enable the New Feature Like this
Feature

But they are saying that

"Orgs have  customer portal manager standard and customer portal manager custom licenses in it."

and telling once create one Customer portal User then the new feature automatically will add..
or
Do sandbox refresh but no use with this.

My Question is "With out enable the customer portal we can't create a customer portal User?"

Is it right or Wrong..

If possible pls show me the way....

Thanks.
  • September 22, 2014
I was trying to install an application into sandbox Facing Package install error
Missing Organization Feature: CustomerSuccessPortal problem

How do I fix this problem?

Can anyone help me out from this?

Find the below Screenshot of Error message.

Error
  • September 02, 2014
I created apex class in the developer, then deploy to production. But it didn't work and i think is because has @istest on the code, i don't know. And now that is on the production, i don't know how to delete. I'm new is this.
This is my apex class

@isTest
public with sharing class SenasPDFController {
    private final Senas__c sna;
    public cSena csna{get; set;}
    public Integer total{get; set;}

public SenasPDFController(ApexPages.StandardController controller){
        this.sna= [Select Id, Total_Sena__c From Senas__c Where Id= :controller.getId()];
        this.csna = new cSena(this.sna);
        total= Integer.valueOf(this.sna.Total_Sena__c);

}    

public String getNumberToWords(){
        return NumberToSpanishWords.toSpanishWords(total);
    }

public class cSena{
        public Senas__c sna {get; set;}
        public string Total_Sena{get; set;}

public cSena(Senas__c s){
        this.sna=s;
        this.Total_Sena=NumberToSpanishWords.convertToEU(s.Total_Sena__c);
        }
    }

}
Hello Everyone,
In sales force we have heard migration of Partner portal to Community portal need to change before Jan 2015.
Please can anyone give clarification on my query
Salesforce going to take away this feature
User-added image
And replacing partner portal with this
User-added image
If Partner portal feature removed and so I consider the following user licenses also will remove or Not
User-added image

Please turn over the details on this…
Thanks,
Satya

Hi All,
In our organisation we are using sales force name filed for displaying the some content and  it's length is 80 characters only.But now based on the requirment contenet greater than 80 characters data is truncating. so that i want do field to update it to 255 characters using another new field for this i used the workflow rules but it is not working.and observed that
1.We can't hide "Name" field from native page layout, and it will remain mandatory too.
2.We can't change the length of "Name (Native)" field of that object.

Please suggest if any another way to update the field

Thanks
I was trying to install an application into sandbox Facing Package install error
Missing Organization Feature: CustomerSuccessPortal problem

How do I fix this problem?

Can anyone help me out from this?

Find the below Screenshot of Error message.

Error
  • September 02, 2014