• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created two visualforce pages, Vf1 and Vf2. I have included Vf2 page in Vf1 page by using 'apex:include' tag. I have given permission set to a child user to access Vf1 page only, but he is able to access Vf2 page also(I can see 'no access' option for Vf2 page in permission set).

I have found below article regarding apex:include option:

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=pages_page_level_security.htm&language=en_US

Does anyone know, how to restrcit the Vf2 page acces eventhough it's included in Vf1 page through permission sets.

Thanks,
Ravindra
How to identify whether an app in salesforce appExchange  has Aloha feature Enabled or not?
Hi,

I have a Custom Filed over contact object. I want to translate the field and it's values to German 

Any idea on how to translate
I have enabled salesforce to salesforce settings and successfully established a connection with another Org. While sharing the records i'm unable to map Lookup fields. No related option is displaying for look up fields at Receivers end.Is there any way to map it?
How to identify whether an app in salesforce appExchange  has Aloha feature Enabled or not?
Hi,

I have a Custom Filed over contact object. I want to translate the field and it's values to German 

Any idea on how to translate
I have enabled salesforce to salesforce settings and successfully established a connection with another Org. While sharing the records i'm unable to map Lookup fields. No related option is displaying for look up fields at Receivers end.Is there any way to map it?
I need to display a column value with the proper format. Let me explain my situation,

Am entering hint values in a Rich Text field and trying to display it in a pageblock table column.Am using show toggle function to that particular column based on the user click event on the other column.

Am entring the values as line by line.

Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
When am seeing the rich text field value with the created record it is displaying properly with line by line.

But if I assign this field value to page block table column it is coming as a paragraph instead of line by line.

Line1 Line2 Line3
Also am using a div tag inside of apex column to show/hide the rich text field value based on the user clicks.If user clicks first column the second column will be shown/hidden.

So what I need do to display this rich text field value line by line...Is there any way to make it work...

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi All,

I have a dynamic table which displays search result based on differnt entities

common display attribute is name

please let me know how do I incorporate hyperlink with name.

<apex:pageBlockTable rendered="{!ObjectList!=null}" value="{!ObjectList}" var="rec">
                <apex:column value="{!rec.Id}" rendered="{!IF(SelectedFields.size == 0 , true, false)}"/>
                <apex:repeat value="{!SelectedFields}" var="FieldLable">
                    <apex:column value="{!rec[FieldLable]}" rendered="{!IF(FieldLable != '--None--' , true, false)}">
                    </apex:column>
                </apex:repeat>
   </apex:pageBlockTable>

• August 25, 2014

Hi ,

I am trying to hide standard edit/delete button from standard detail page.

I tried using Jvascript and Jquery but none is working.

Javascript&colon;

document.getElementsByName("edit").style.display='none';

Jquery:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$j = jQuery.noConflict();
$j(document).ready(function(){
$j("input[name=edit]").hide();
});

</script>

Please let me know if some thing needs to be changed in the above code, or let me know if any easy solution other than record types.

Thanks

Prashanth

I need to display a column value with the proper format. Let me explain my situation,

Am entering hint values in a Rich Text field and trying to display it in a pageblock table column.Am using show toggle function to that particular column based on the user click event on the other column.

Am entring the values as line by line.

Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
When am seeing the rich text field value with the created record it is displaying properly with line by line.

But if I assign this field value to page block table column it is coming as a paragraph instead of line by line.

Line1 Line2 Line3
Also am using a div tag inside of apex column to show/hide the rich text field value based on the user clicks.If user clicks first column the second column will be shown/hidden.

So what I need do to display this rich text field value line by line...Is there any way to make it work...

Any help would be appreciated.