• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,
    I want to create a e-commerce shopping cart website using force.com. I am thinking about the standard salesforce objects for my database architeture. Those are Accounts, Contact, Contract, Products, PriceBook, Attachment & Document, Opprtunities etc. Could you please guide me to build this? I have created a basic ER- digram for a normal shopping cart, but I have no idea about what salesforce objects can use insted of my entity. Dou you have any shopping cart ER-Diagrmas related to salesforce. Otherwise Please tell me the sfdc object relations. I am not looking for any external  applications  on app exchange for now.

Please chek the ER diagram for shopping cart :  http://creately.com/diagram/hjs63tgx1/A4lBATFQ0CuG88bdEUMDzPrXc=

• December 22, 2015
Hi Team,

I have created a hybrid application which is related to native camera. In my visualforce page I have included cordova.js and that will support
 navigator.camera.getPicture() functionality. But When I am trying to access this function from my android phone showing this error in eclipse console 
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getPicture' of undefined". I think plugins for camera is miising in my hybrid project.Is that correct? If yes How can I add cordova plugins in existing projects?
 Please suggest a better solution to resolve this problem.
  • October 26, 2015
Hi Team,

I want to add a QR Code scanner in my custom visual force page. The page is already in salesforce1 app.
When I am choosing scan option from visual force page the camera will open and scan the qr code.
I tried with jsqrcode(javascript library). But In android phones to take new photo is not working.
Only showing file explorer to choose existing files. Could you please give me a proper solution to do that?
  • October 16, 2015

Hi Team,

I want to store all my wesite/application users to salesforce object. The users are not salesforce licenced users.
    And my application have login with the their own credentials. The login will work based on rest api to sfdc. After login I need session also.

Could you please help me a easy way to do this?

• October 12, 2015
    Hi Team,

I have one question. Is there any way to access the visualforce page without entering the login credentials in salesforce website. 
        I will only provide the sesion id or acces tokken.

1. I will login through my rest api with user name , password, client id, client secret, call back url.
            The response of this request is a security token.

2. Now I want to navigate a visual force page. Some thing like this.

https://c.cs0.visual.force.com/apex/HelloWorld?oauth_token=<access token>

Let me know is there any way to do this or do you have any suggestons?
  • October 09, 2015
Hi Team,

I have developed a rest form for oppertunity line items.But I didn;t get the line items in my java class.The status code is 400.
My query is "Select Id, Name from OpportunityLineItem".This is working in salesforce developer console.
And In case of Account or Opportunity the data is getting.Let me know what will be the problem?
  • October 05, 2015
HI team,

I have custom formula date  field in Oppertunity Product  which is "Renew Date".
Now I want to create a text formula based on that formula date field.
My formula is,

IF(RenewDate__c<Today(),"active","unpaid");

When I am checkin the syntax this error is showing, "Incorrect parameter type for operator '<'. Expected DateTime, received Date".

Could you please solve this?

• October 05, 2015
HI Team,

I am new to salesforce. When I am trying to move my change sets from sandbox to production Code Coverage Failure is showing.
I have a Apex controller and visual force page in sandbox. Apex class have only one method which is return an agregate result of a custom object.
And I am showing some dashboard in VF page using these results. How can I write test cases for this one method and improve code coverage?
Could you please give a better suggestions to improve the code coverage or any examples?
  • September 22, 2015
Hi Team,

I have a custom object which name is Subscription__c and it have a custom field Created_Date__c.

When I am trying to execute this soql this error is occuring. "CALENDAR_YEAR(Created_Date__c) = 2015 GROUP BY Name, Status__c, Subscription_Frequency__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:355 field 'Name' can not be grouped in a query call".

SOQL is,

SELECT Name,Status__c status, SUM(Subscription_Amount__c) amount,SUM(Subscription_Revenue__c) revenue ,
                Subscription_Frequency__c frequency,Ecommerce_Platform__c platform,Subscription_Plan__c plan,CALENDAR_QUARTER(Created_Date__c)quarter,
                CALENDAR_MONTH(Created_Date__c)month FROM Subscription__c WHERE CALENDAR_YEAR(Created_Date__c) = 2015 GROUP BY  Name,Status__c,Subscription_Frequency__c,
                Ecommerce_Platform__c,Subscription_Plan__c,CALENDAR_QUARTER(Created_Date__c),CALENDAR_MONTH(Created_Date__c)
  • September 16, 2015
User-added image

Hi Team,

Here I stucked with 2 things in my development.I have 2  questions to clarify my doubts. Before looking in to my doubts please check my attached screenshot.

1. Here I placed a command button. I have no save/edit functionality is there. My requirement is when I click the Apply button the object data will
        filter with certain criteria. But what is here happenig is , I choose 2014 as year and then click Apply button that time the page totally refresh
        and it look like in the first time and year drop down value is 2015.I dont want the page refresh and need to data change in existing tables and charts.

CODE IN VF :

<apex:form >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!applyFilter}"  value="Apply" id="applyBtn"/>
            </apex:form>

CODE IN APEX:

public void applyFilter() {
                createCustomerChurn();
            }

2. I want multiple line series in this line chart. Now I am showing only month wise data. Here I am showing different contries and their month wise data. So each series is different contry.The example data will be
     {countryA:[Jan:100,Feb:2000],countryB:[Jan:300,Feb:150,March:450],countryC:[Jan:500]}
     The total number of country will change as per the records in custom object.          Which chart I can Use? How can I do that?

CODE IN VF :

<apex:chart height="300" width="500" data="{!MothlyCustomerChurnList}">
            <apex:axis type="Numeric" position="left" fields="value" title="Month wise Churn Rate" grid="true"/>
                <apex:axis type="Category" position="bottom" fields="label"   title="Months of the Year">
            </apex:axis>
            <apex:lineSeries axis="left" fill="true" xField="label" yField="value" markerType="cross" markerSize="4" markerFill="#FF0000"/>
        </apex:chart>
  • September 02, 2015
Hi Team,

One quick question. I have an existing shopping cart website. Now my requirement is to integrate my website with
sales force. All the data is held on sales force. When users check out any products from my website it will automatically affect or bind to sales force
products. Could you please help me to do this? And let me know Do you have any reference link?

My requirement is like this:- http://www.kineticgrowth.com/venue-salesforce-ecommerce-website-shopping-cart/
  • August 07, 2015
Is it possible to build reports off the date and time that Salesforce custom fields are updated in addition to the field values, themselves? e.g., if I built a checkbox into an object, would I be able to build reports based on the dates or time that the checkbox is filled out and saved?
  • August 04, 2015
We have a custom object called “Subscription” where we track all of our subscription-specific data for each customer in our SAAS business. 
In addition to numerical or text fields that we’re already tracking data for, we also want to track a variety of actions and behaviours 
taken by that subscriber. These actions and behaviours are events that will serve as many success or risk markers for these SAAS clients. 
We have a plan for what we would consider best practices for organizing and tracking this kind of event behavior data on a custom object, like our subscriptions? Could you please tell me the right way?
  • August 04, 2015
We know what reports or dashboard charts might be most useful to the various job roles within a SAAS business. We have a plan for creating distinct dashboard reporting according to the needs of that job role. The job role may be Administrator, Architect, Sales Engineer, Marketing Engineer etc.Coul you suggest which reports/ dashboards I can  use for each job roles?
  • August 04, 2015
Hi Team,

I integrated salesforce OAuth in my local java application.
    The call back uri in sales force is https://localhost:8443/SFDCOAuth/oauth/_callback.
    The page is perfectly redirect after the salesforce authentication.
    The problem is I can't retrieve the refresh token from auth result.
    Let me know what is the problem?
I want to implement payments like paypal/card payment/stripe in my app. Let me know the payment systems in SFDC . Is there any inbuilt payment systems?Or SFDC have any wallet system? or could you please share any document related that?
Hi Team,

I have a custom object and it have a encrypted field.
    When I am trying to fetch all records in a visual force page the values like XXXXXXX.
    How can I decode it in apex class?

I have one more doubt.

If I enter a value from custom  visual force page how can I encrypt? And How can I decrypt in apex/controller class?
Hi Team,

I want to know some basic ideas in sales force. Suppose I have a requirement to create a custom application 
 which is a CRM system for school management using SFDC. My Doubts are,

1. How can I create the custom application?
 2. How can I integrate with sales force?
 3. How can I implement the trial periods in my app?
 4. How can I deliver my application?

I am new to SFDC and I have so many confusions about these questions. Could you please clarify my doubts? 

Hii Team,

I created a visual force page that contains google map. My page properties are,

showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false"
           applyHtmlTag="false"  docType="html-5.0"

But in run time the side bar overlapping to screen. What will be the acual problem? And Please provide the solution

Hi Team,

My project size is 6 MB and I am using salesforce Enterprice edition. I am getting this error when I am trying to upload my existing html project as
static resource ,"static resource cannot exceed 5MB".I think we can upload 10 MB at a time. Let me know what is the problem?
Hi Team,
    I want to create a e-commerce shopping cart website using force.com. I am thinking about the standard salesforce objects for my database architeture. Those are Accounts, Contact, Contract, Products, PriceBook, Attachment & Document, Opprtunities etc. Could you please guide me to build this? I have created a basic ER- digram for a normal shopping cart, but I have no idea about what salesforce objects can use insted of my entity. Dou you have any shopping cart ER-Diagrmas related to salesforce. Otherwise Please tell me the sfdc object relations. I am not looking for any external  applications  on app exchange for now.

Please chek the ER diagram for shopping cart :  http://creately.com/diagram/hjs63tgx1/A4lBATFQ0CuG88bdEUMDzPrXc=

• December 22, 2015
Hi Team,

I have created a hybrid application which is related to native camera. In my visualforce page I have included cordova.js and that will support
 navigator.camera.getPicture() functionality. But When I am trying to access this function from my android phone showing this error in eclipse console 
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getPicture' of undefined". I think plugins for camera is miising in my hybrid project.Is that correct? If yes How can I add cordova plugins in existing projects?
 Please suggest a better solution to resolve this problem.
  • October 26, 2015
Hi Team,

I want to add a QR Code scanner in my custom visual force page. The page is already in salesforce1 app.
When I am choosing scan option from visual force page the camera will open and scan the qr code.
I tried with jsqrcode(javascript library). But In android phones to take new photo is not working.
Only showing file explorer to choose existing files. Could you please give me a proper solution to do that?
  • October 16, 2015
HI Team,

I am new to salesforce. When I am trying to move my change sets from sandbox to production Code Coverage Failure is showing.
I have a Apex controller and visual force page in sandbox. Apex class have only one method which is return an agregate result of a custom object.
And I am showing some dashboard in VF page using these results. How can I write test cases for this one method and improve code coverage?
Could you please give a better suggestions to improve the code coverage or any examples?
  • September 22, 2015
Hi Team,

I want to know some basic ideas in sales force. Suppose I have a requirement to create a custom application 
 which is a CRM system for school management using SFDC. My Doubts are,

1. How can I create the custom application?
 2. How can I integrate with sales force?
 3. How can I implement the trial periods in my app?
 4. How can I deliver my application?

I am new to SFDC and I have so many confusions about these questions. Could you please clarify my doubts? 

Hi Team,

I have 3 visual force pages.Those are,
    1. TopBarVF
    2. LeftPanelVF
    3. FooterVF

My requirement is to place these 3 VF pages to one VF Page. That will be the main VF page and others like a template.
Is that possible?

Hi Team,

I have a exsting html angularJS application. Now my need is I want to implement this application  as a new tab in SFDC.
My HTML source have no change. Is there any way to import my project folder into SFDC.
Could you please suggest an easy way to  resolve this .
Hi Team,

I have a custom controller which name is "PaypalProccessor",
The code is,

public class PaypalProccessor{
    public  string amount {set;get;};
    public  String balance {set;get;}
    public  string FirstName{get; set; }

public String doDirectPayment()
    { 
    }
}

And in my Visual force page I want to enter these 3 details in to an input field,The code is

<apex:page controller="PaypalProccessor">
    <apex:form>
        <apex:pageBlock title="Paypal Payment">
            <apex:outputLabel value="Amount" for="amt"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!PaypalProccessor.amount}" id="amt"/>
            <apex:commandButton  value="save" action="{!doDirectPayment}"/>
        </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

But I am facing this error in VF,

Unknown Property 'PaypalProccessor.PaypalProccessor'.

I think the error is coming from the binding of input field and also tried value="{!amount}".
That time the error will be ,

"Could not resolve the entity from &lt;apex:inputField&gt; value binding '{!amount}'. 
 &lt;apex:inputField&gt; can only be used with SObjects, or objects that are Visualforce field component resolvable."
Hi Team,

I have few doubts in salesforce. Please clarify me ASAP.

1. Does salesforce support multi tenant applications? Means I have created a a vehicle related application in SFDC.
        I want to handle this app with two seperate companies (Company A and Company B). The data and every activity should be separate.
        Is there any simple way in SFDC or shall I do manually?

2. Can I create dynamic objects? Means Need to create an object with fields in run time.Is that possible?

3. Let me know the pricing details of SFDC? If I develop or maintaining  a small app I can pay less cost Otherwise my app is big
     I can Pay huge amount. Could you please clarify the pricing in SFDC?
Hi Team,

I have a custom apex page for mobile application which is for my daily task entry.How can I implement the filter and sort functionality
    like in contacts page.Please clarify my doubt.
  • December 31, 2015
Hi ,

I have a visual force page which have a dynamic picklist.The select option data  fetching  from another object through custom controller.
When I am trying to save the visual force page seems this error "Error: Unknown property 'Auction__cStandardController.products'"

The code in visualforce:-

<apex:page standardController="Auction__c"  extensions="cAuction" >
   <apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock title="New Auction">
     <apex:pageblockSection >
     <apex:inputField value="{!auctionObj.Name}"/>

<apex:selectList   size="1"  title="Products">
    <apex:selectOptions value="{!products}"></apex:selectOptions>
      </apex:selectList>
     </apex:pageblockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

The code in controller:-

public class cAuction {
    public Auction__c auctionObj{get;set;}

public PageReference save(){
        return null;
    }

public cAuction(ApexPages.StandardController controller){
        auctionObj = new Auction__c();
    }

public List<selectOption> getproducts() {
        List<selectOption> options = new List<selectOption>();
        options.add(new selectOption('', '- None -'));
        for (Procuct__c product : [SELECT Id, Name FROM Pocuct__c]) {
            options.add(new selectOption(product.id, product.Name));
        }

return options;
    }

}
}

Let me know what will be the problem?
  • September 18, 2014
Hi Team,
I have created a App in SFDC and created custom objects in there. And I have added 5 users.How can they access this app and Objects.They want to add
data using that custom objects.I logged in as a different user.But I did'nt see any thing related to my app.Is there any permission problem?
  • September 12, 2014
Hi Team,

I have some doubts in SFDC.Please clarify me..

1.I have a custom object Which name is Auctions. And I want to create a new custom apex class for that. I created new apex class
name auction_apex which standardController is  Auctions. But I can see this error when I am trying to save, "Auction does not exist.".
But it is working the standard controller may be  Account or Product.Is there any problem in custom objects?

2.Actually I have to create a shopping cart application in SFDC. I can see some products and its pricing packages in SFDC home page.
Is there any built in shopping cart product in SFDC?How can I use without the help of a developer?
  • September 11, 2014