• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am receiving this error message:
Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to post a Chatter message to the record. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

The Validation rule is correct, the "Project Status' field update occurs correctly, the post is made to the chatter feed of the record (mine and the SF record that is used to verify the step) - and yet I get the error.
How should I troubleshoot this?

• Create an OData 2.0 External Data Source named 'Mobile Devices' using the following URL: https://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/
  • Use the 'AtomPub' format and the 'Anonymous' Identity Type for the 'Mobile Devices' External Data Source.
  • The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phone_plans' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone_Plan__x'.
  • The 'Mobile Devices' data source must validate and sync the 'phones' table to result in an external object with the API name 'Phone__x'.
  • Note that you will need to adjust the Object Names for the two external objects from the default setting after the initial sync.
User-added image

all the thing have been done but i am getting following errorwhile checking challenge.

User-added image
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG
I completed the challenge, earning the Force.com basics and Date Modeling badges, however I did so under a different login than my Salesforce employee login. I was having trouble accessing the developer zone and created a seperate account for it. Can I have the badges under my developer edition login transferred to my normal Salesforce employee login and am I still qualified for the t-shirt giveaway?