• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team, 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a006A000001o8bbQAA; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3016A000000PMkA. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.:

I checked with debug logs when challenge tries to test my work. It is :
FLOW_ELEMENT_ERROR The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified). For details, see <a href='https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm#'>API Exceptions</a>.|FlowRecordUpdate|myRule_1_A1

I am stuck with this error from long time.

Many thanks for your advice!
For some reason, Report Builder was not availbaile in my developer environemnt back in Nov last year (everything was good before Nov). Then I tested again in Jan this year, Report Builder became availabile again. Unfortunately, Report Builder is unavailable again today instead of Report Wizard.
Could anyone advice this? I am not sure why the Report Builder is on and off in my environment. 
Publisher Layouts Page was hanging after a global action  was updated.  Please refer to the following page.Publisher Layouts Page Hanging
Hi all,
I am working on step 2 for the Einstein Prediction builder project. I've successfully created my special dev org and connected it to Trailhead. I'm now looking in Object Manager for the Candidate custom object, but it's not there? So, as a quick fix, I thought I could create it, but it seems the object name is already in use. How can this be? Can I have a hidden object in this dev org? I've logged in with alternate browsers that don't have login creds saved to verify I'm logged into the correct org. I'm about to create a second Einstein dev org, but this seems broken. 
Hi Team, 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a006A000001o8bbQAA; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3016A000000PMkA. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.:

I checked with debug logs when challenge tries to test my work. It is :
FLOW_ELEMENT_ERROR The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified). For details, see <a href='https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm#'>API Exceptions</a>.|FlowRecordUpdate|myRule_1_A1

I am stuck with this error from long time.

I am getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Throughout this module I've been using Discount Percentage, not Discount Percent, but when I made an opportunity for Edge Communications - 1 year contract it required me to add a discount percent manually. I'm not sure what is wrong or what to do. Please help!
Hi guys,

i am doing step 3> Create sales dashboards in Lightning Experience. 
I tried to do this challenge in my actual developer org, i completed almost all dashboard but i got this error message.User-added image

So, for this problem i created one new developer org, but again i got the same error.
My dashboard in lightning component is given below.
User-added image

I don't know what's happening. If anyone know then please help me why i am getting this error in both org.
Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

I seem to have no clue what's wrong in the report which I created. As per the requirement - Summarize the report by Account Name, the contact’s Full Name, and show the Hobby Name." Here I do not understand Full Name, as in the report we only get First Name, Last Name.
The error says - 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have summarized the report by Account Name, then by Last Name. Another column shown is Hobbies Name. The report filter is on Hobby Type (the bucket field) = Outdoor Activities and it is locked.

Does anyone know whats wrong?
Hi all,

I'm stuck in the Apex Integration Services - Apex SOAP Callouts challenge with the following message "The Apex class 'ParkLocator' does not appear to be calling the SOAP endpoint.".

Could you please advise ?
Hello, 

Per Salesforce Support, this is the way to request enabling Person Accounts in a developer org. Please let me know how to get that taken care of.

Thanks,
Rosalie
I am getting error message while solving this challenge in Trailhead :

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

Error Message is :  There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: HKIZNLVZ. Error: Trailhead::TrailheadTimeOut. Message: Trailhead.view: failed to get a 200 response. Made 3 attempts each resulting in a 403 or 500 failure for url challenges?key=%5B%22trailhead.challenge.validation_rules.en.us.192%22%5D.

I am not sure what went wrong here.
My Validation Rule is on Contact Object  :

AND ( NOT(ISBLANK( Account.Name)),
( MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode))

Can anyone please help with this.
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG