• Freelance contractor

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a customer who will have 4 different instances of salesforce.com production environments. I am configuring in the first one currently but a lot of the metadata will be the same in the other 3 orgs. Does anyone know if there is a way to use my Sandbox Config for all 4 instances? Obviously trying to avoid recreating custom objects, fields etc. 3 more times! Thanks
In the section "Sync Wave Data with Trailhead Data Manager", I get an error at the step 
...refresh the dataflow list until you see a green check next to the “Wave for Sales Managers” item. 

I have tried 4 times on different days and am uploading a screenshot of the errors.

"There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K58000000H20VEAS_03C580000005LNNEA2)"
Every time I try to refresh the data having created "My First Wave App" as the module instructs, I am getting a "failed" status and the error is
"Error executing node Event_IsClosed_Flag: invalid field expression case when daysBetween(toDate(ActivityDate, "yyyy-MM-dd"), now()) >= 0 then "true" else "false" end for field 'IsClosed': Unknown IDTOKEN: ActivityDate (02K58000000H1dzEAC_03C580000005Iv4EAE)"

Has anyone else experienced this in this unit?

Thanks

In the section "Sync Wave Data with Trailhead Data Manager", I get an error at the step 
...refresh the dataflow list until you see a green check next to the “Wave for Sales Managers” item. 

I have tried 4 times on different days and am uploading a screenshot of the errors.

"There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K58000000H20VEAS_03C580000005LNNEA2)"
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Total Vol Hours for Shift' field on the 'Volunteer Shift' record is not working as expected.
I am facing an error, though my formula seems to be perfectly fine.
Hello,

I have a customer who will have 4 different instances of salesforce.com production environments. I am configuring in the first one currently but a lot of the metadata will be the same in the other 3 orgs. Does anyone know if there is a way to use my Sandbox Config for all 4 instances? Obviously trying to avoid recreating custom objects, fields etc. 3 more times! Thanks
I keep receiving the following error message when attempting to clear:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find notification on dashboard. Please check the requirements again." 
(Task - Create a notification to alert you when lost opportunities exceed a certain amount)

The alert is created and set to run. When you Save and Run the alert, it disables it for some reason and you can't see it as a widget in  the Notification Tracking section. When you Save only, it stays active and displays the widget on the Wave Analytics home page. It doesn't display on the Oppty Details dashboard though.

Any thoughts? I'd like to complete this trail and progress to the next part of the project.
Hello,

I want to ensure that I am reviewing this accurately. https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Hyperlink-Formula-Fields-for-JavaScript-Disablement&language=en_US&type=1

Is there a way to report on all the formula fields and what the formulas are so that I can search to see if my org is affected by this change?

I don't believe that we will be affected, but I want to do my due diligence, so any help in how I should go about this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Stephanie

Every time I try to refresh the data having created "My First Wave App" as the module instructs, I am getting a "failed" status and the error is
"Error executing node Event_IsClosed_Flag: invalid field expression case when daysBetween(toDate(ActivityDate, "yyyy-MM-dd"), now()) >= 0 then "true" else "false" end for field 'IsClosed': Unknown IDTOKEN: ActivityDate (02K58000000H1dzEAC_03C580000005Iv4EAE)"

Has anyone else experienced this in this unit?

Thanks