• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Guys,

I am trying to build a little formula field which will pass variables to a php page. Everything's going fine except that my request returns 0 values (and should return at least 3).
By the way I have tested it under Eclipse Schema and got an error, as if it was impossible to run joint requests on the tables ...

My Request :
Select a.OwnerId From Account a, User u where u.name = 'Michel Mayor' AND a.OwnerId = u.Id

Can somebody help me understanding where I made a mistake ?

Rgds,
Michel

PS: Under eclispe I recieve unexpected U.Id, and if I change to a number ... It return me an error whith a relationship stuff ... telling me that the main entity is account.

Hello Guys,

I have spent a few hours developping a simple code, and now I am facing serious problem deploying that code. I really don't understand why my Class is not covered by the test I am running ...

I have a test method like this which creates two Accounts, right ?

Code:
public class TMSBUTopLevel {
public static testMethod void mytest(){
Test.startTest();
Account a = new Account(name='test');
Account b = new Account(name='test2');
a.Owning_Organization__c='test-test';
insert a;
insert b;
Test.stopTest();
}
}

And the creation of these two accounts should fire following trigger, still right ?

Code:
trigger accountSBUIns on Account (before insert) {
Account[] testAcc = Trigger.new;
accountSBU.registerSBU(testAcc);
}
Which should call the method in this class :

Code:
public class accountSBU {
public static void registerSBU(Account[] accgr){
for(Account a:accgr){
String[] sbuLevels = a.Owning_Organization__c.split('-');
if(sbuLevels[0].equals('ENGR') || sbuLevels[0].equals('FIN') || sbuLevels[0].equals('FS&RE') || sbuLevels[0].equals('HR') ||sbuLevels[0].equals('IT&S') ||sbuLevels[0].equals('LEGL') ||sbuLevels[0].equals('S&L')){
sbuLevels[0]='Function';
}
if(sbuLevels[0].equals(' ') || sbuLevels[0].equals('') || sbuLevels[0]== null){
sbuLevels[0]='Not Defined';
}
a.Owning_SBU_Org__c = sbuLevels[0];
}
}
}
But for an unknow reason, when I run the test my coverage results only "covers" the trigger ....
Code Coverage is 100% but only for the trigger ...
No information for my class ... and when I try to deploy it, then it tells me that my class is not covered enough.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
Michel

Hello-
I am working through the visual force tutorials and want to create a static resource. The winter 08 release notes say that is it available as preview in developers account; however, when I go setup->build->
there is no option for static resources. I think visualforce is enabled because I can create pages.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Katrina
  • October 25, 2007
When I configure a proxy server in the Apex toolkit, it will work initially and then stop working. I have found that I need to periodically go to the project properties and deselect and select the "use proxy server" checkbox in order to make it work again.

Is there a workaround for this issue?
  • August 16, 2007