• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I had been using google plus to login to salesforce trailhead and completed many trails and earned many badges. 
I am unable to login to trailhead with google plus and was instead directed to create a new profile but with this seems to have lost track of all the badges and trails completed. With all this I have maintained the same Google email account. 
I need help in getting back my trails completed and also, would like to understand what is going on in the back ground. 
Thank you 
Hi,

I always used to login through my google account but today when i was tried instead of login new trailhead account was created and It is showing 0 badges .

Can someone please help me.
Thanks
Hi Team,

Till 7th March, I was able to login with Google Plus to my Trailheads
Account.
Since Yesterday, I am no more able to see the option of logging in with
Google Plus.

My email through which I connected to Google Plus login was
shreya.gaggad@gmail.com
So, I tried to "login with Google" as "Google Plus" was not available. I
used shreya.gaggad@gmail.com as the email and a new trailhead account got created.
When I logged in to this account, it was a completely new account with 0
points and 0 badges.
I had 37 badges and 40,650 points when I used to log in with Google Plus.

I tried contacting salesforce team by submitting case but i did not get any reply.

Could you please help me?

Regards,
Shreya
Hi, 
I had been using google plus to login to salesforce trailhead and completed many trails and earned many badges. 
I am unable to login to trailhead with google plus and was instead directed to create a new profile but with this seems to have lost track of all the badges and trails completed. With all this I have maintained the same Google email account. 
I need help in getting back my trails completed and also, would like to understand what is going on in the back ground. 
Thank you 
I have installed data.com app but, trailhead not recognizing that,have logged in with my google account (ravikumar.kapala) When installingl the app , I have used my full login (ravikumar.kapala@gmail.com) and pwd.  I think think SFDC is considering these two logins as different. please help.

Hi,

I always used to login through my google account but today when i was tried instead of login new trailhead account was created and It is showing 0 badges .

Can someone please help me.
Thanks
Hi Team,

Till 7th March, I was able to login with Google Plus to my Trailheads
Account.
Since Yesterday, I am no more able to see the option of logging in with
Google Plus.

My email through which I connected to Google Plus login was
shreya.gaggad@gmail.com
So, I tried to "login with Google" as "Google Plus" was not available. I
used shreya.gaggad@gmail.com as the email and a new trailhead account got created.
When I logged in to this account, it was a completely new account with 0
points and 0 badges.
I had 37 badges and 40,650 points when I used to log in with Google Plus.

I tried contacting salesforce team by submitting case but i did not get any reply.

Could you please help me?

Regards,
Shreya