• 5 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are experiencing the CTI adapter disconnects frequently.  The issue is very inconsistent.  The caller becomes unable to click the Answer button.  The Softphone disappears and the caller must click "Connect to CTI Adapter" button again. 

We are also noticing javascript page errors in the bottom left corner.

This is happening on the SimpliCTI Adapter version 4 as well as the Demo Adapter version 4.0.

• April 05, 2012

I have a custom Account Related List which shows a M:M relationship(custom object) between Accounts and Contacts.  I currently have a formula field defined on the custom object which displays the Contact's phone number.  The formula is defined as TEXT.

My understanding is the "click to dial" is automatically enabled for fields defined as PHONE. 

How can I make the formula field mimic the PHONE datatype "click to dial" funtionality?

• October 03, 2011

I'm looking for an alternative to passing selected records from a List View via the URL.  Here is how I'm currently doing it, but I'm running into IE URL limits when more than 100 records are selected.  This is a custom List view button executing JavaScript.

var ids = {!GETRECORDIDS( $ObjectType.Account )};

if(ids.length < 1 ) {
alert('Please select at least one Account.')
}
else {
// window.open('/apex/Quick_Email?rec='+ids.join(',')+'&retURL=001/o');
window.location='/apex/Quick_Email?rec='+ids.join(',')+'&retURL=001/o';
}

What other methods could I implement?

• August 15, 2011

Is it possible to relabel "Contact Role" within the Opportunity object?  I tried to do this through Setup->Customize->Tab Names and Labels->Rename Tabs and Labels->Opportunities.   I updated the Opportunity Contact Role entry to the custom name and it didn't have any effect on the UI.

Any suggestions?

• November 11, 2010

It appears I cannot change the OWD settings on Contact.  The default is "Controlled by Parent" and its grayed out in Edit mode.  Can this be changed to Private?  How do I accomplish this?  What am I doing wrong?

• August 12, 2010

How do I configure the L_Dictionary.xml file to suppress the "Confirm Delete" and "Confirm Changes" Advanced Options?

We are pushing the configurations for Connect for Lotus Notes out to users via the L_Dictionary.xml file. I would like the xml file to uncheck the boxes under Salesforce Options->Event->Advanced->Confirmation tab.

I am working with a customer who would like to implement TLS encryption from Exchange to Salesforce.  We would like to avoid using DNS if possible.

Does SalesForce have a "Smart Host" that Exchange can forward our TLS enabled connector to, instead of using DNS to route?

• April 12, 2010

I'm trying to modify the DefaultDictionaryPath property in the registry to point to a different location.

When I reopen Lotus Notes, it wants to re-install the L_Dictionary.xml, instead of reading from location specified in the DefaultDictionaryPath.

How do I successfully make this work?  Has anyone tackled this?

• January 18, 2010

Is the Lotus Connector supported in a sandbox environment?  We have everything installed and configured but can't get logged in after typing in the username and pwd in the Salesforce Options.

• January 08, 2010

Can Salesforce be configured to use a smarthost so that Salesforce will send all outbound messages from my customer's organization through their SMTP server?

• January 08, 2010

I have a custom Account Related List which shows a M:M relationship(custom object) between Accounts and Contacts.  I currently have a formula field defined on the custom object which displays the Contact's phone number.  The formula is defined as TEXT.

My understanding is the "click to dial" is automatically enabled for fields defined as PHONE. 

How can I make the formula field mimic the PHONE datatype "click to dial" funtionality?

• October 03, 2011

I'm looking for an alternative to passing selected records from a List View via the URL.  Here is how I'm currently doing it, but I'm running into IE URL limits when more than 100 records are selected.  This is a custom List view button executing JavaScript.

var ids = {!GETRECORDIDS( $ObjectType.Account )};

if(ids.length < 1 ) {
alert('Please select at least one Account.')
}
else {
// window.open('/apex/Quick_Email?rec='+ids.join(',')+'&retURL=001/o');
window.location='/apex/Quick_Email?rec='+ids.join(',')+'&retURL=001/o';
}

What other methods could I implement?

• August 15, 2011

Hi,

I am currently performing Salesforce - Lotus Notes Integration. One of the requirements is that the invitees in case of an event should also come in Lotus Notes Calender.

In Lotus Notes Calender, I know we have field mapping for Salesforce to Lotus Notes and vice versa. But I am unable to find the mapping for matching Invitees with Lotus Notes field. I know(infact I think) it has something to do with Event Attendee object in Salesforce, but how should I use it and how should I map it with Lotus Notes is what I dont have idea.

Thanks,

Vimal

I am working with a customer who would like to implement TLS encryption from Exchange to Salesforce.  We would like to avoid using DNS if possible.

Does SalesForce have a "Smart Host" that Exchange can forward our TLS enabled connector to, instead of using DNS to route?

• April 12, 2010

Can Salesforce be configured to use a smarthost so that Salesforce will send all outbound messages from my customer's organization through their SMTP server?

• January 08, 2010