• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to first start off saying that I am very very VERY green to this environment. So I apologize with the very little knowledge that I can come to the table with.   4. I would like to build a custom page that can be displayed through a button within each case. The page has information that my techs will need to have access to in order to update. Also I would like this page to be dynamic based on the amount of information the techs enter. Example; Server connection information; I would like the page to have some type of free form text box and some other fields that are not a big deal BUT depending on each account there might be one text box or multiple. Each customer will have a different number of servers and I will need one per server but the tech will have to be able to add accordingly.   I really appreciate any help!!!  Thanks! 
I would like to first start off saying that I am very very VERY green to this environment. So I apologize with the very little knowledge that I can come to the table with.   3. I would like to built an "Accept" button within the case which would automatically make the person logged in as the case owner. I've looked around and I found that the "User" object has a name field that you can pull but the "Case" object only has a ownerid field. I don't know how to update the case owner.   I really appreciate any help!!!  Thanks! 
I would like to first start off saying that I am very very VERY green to this environment. So I apologize with the very little knowledge that I can come to the table with.   2. I would like to have a rule that will check to make sure that all tasks are completed before a case is closed.  I really appreciate any help!!!  Thanks! 
I would like to first start off saying that I am very very VERY green to this environment. So I apologize with the very little knowledge that I can come to the table with.   

1. I have a timer built in to my case layout and would like to create a trigger that would sum the multiple records that the timer creates to an integer field in the general information of the case. 

I really appreciate any help!!! 

Thanks!