• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I would like to annouce the launch of our product Global Currency Updater on the appexchange.

The Global Currency Updater allows updating the dated exchange rates in Salesforce.com organization using the Yahoo finance web service.

The Global Currency Updater is an easy-to-use feature developed using APEX classes and Visualforce page. The omponent can be easily added to any page in Salesforce.com and launched to pdate the dated exchange rate.

Please feel free to use it and give us the feedback.

Here's the URL: http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001sJJbEAM

Thanks

MB

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com

Greetings !! We are working as Salesforce partners. We deal in customization, training and product development. We do part-time freelancing in helping out customers setting up Salesforce. We have more than 5 years of experience in the implementation, customization, integration and training of various Salesforce CRM applications. We have done SFDC Implementation for various sectors as below: Ø  HospitalityØ  ServicesØ  ITØ  Call Center Business Requirement sessions with Clients, Solutions and Customization, End User Training, Admin Training, Integrated Salesforce with Java and Dot Net Based Application, Customized S-Controls, Apex Triggers and Classes, Visualforce Pages. Additional advantages:Ø  Experience in Core Java, J2EE, C# and Dot Net platform. Ø  HTML/DHTML, JavaScript In case you feel we can be any help to you, please feel free to write back or give us a call on the below mentioned numbers. We have a very good dedicated team and you will surely like to work with us. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Regards,

Softappspro.comE-mail:    mbhardwaj@softappspro.comWebsite: www.softappspro.com
We are working as Salesforce partners. We deal in customization, training and product development. We do part-time freelancing in helping out customers setting up Salesforce. Please find below the average experience summary of our team: We have more than 5 years of experience in the implementation, customization, integration and training of various Salesforce CRM applications. We have done SFDC Implementation for various sectors as below: Ø  HospitalityØ  ServicesØ  ITØ  Call Center Business Requirement sessions with Clients, Solutions and Customization, End User Training, Admin Training, Integrated Salesforce with Java and Dot Net Based Application, Customized S-Controls, Apex Triggers and Classes, Visualforce Pages. Additional advantages:Ø  Experience in Core Java, J2EE, C# and Dot Net platform. Ø  HTML/DHTML, JavaScript Please feel free to write back or give us a call on the below mentioned numbers. We have a very good dedicated team and you will surely like to work with us. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks & Regards,

Mukesh BhardwajBusiness Development Manager
 Softappspro.comHotline:   +1 630 657 9141Mobile:   +91 9958691301Office:    +91 120 4548986
E-mail:   

Hi All,

I would like to introduce us as a start-up company working as Salesforce partners. We deal in customization, training and product development. We do part-time freelancing in helping out customers setting up Salesforce. Please find below the average experience summary of our team: We have more than 5 years of experience in the implementation, customization, integration and training of various Salesforce CRM applications. We have done SFDC Implementation for various sectors as below: Ø  HospitalityØ  ServicesØ  ITØ  Call Center We expertise in Business Requirement sessions with Clients, Solutioning and Customization, End User Training, Admin Training,  Salesforce Integration with Java and Dot Net Based Application, S-Controls Customization, Apex Triggers and Classes, Visualforce Pages. Additional advantages:Ø  Experience in Core Java, J2EE, C# and Dot Net platform. Ø  HTML/DHTML, JavaScript 

Please feel free to write back on mbhardwaj@softappspro.com. We have a very good dedicated team and you will surely like to work with us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rgds

MB

Need an experienced contractor to set up Pervasive or Boomie middleware to schedule & automate the daily process of data uploads (.csv files) into SFDC.

We are a very small consultancy that need some help on apex trigger.  It's a one off piece of work, and we don't have a large budget for this as this work is all proof of concept.

Background 

There are 3 custom objects in this process.

1. Checklist templates - Simple custom object

2. Steps - Related to a checklist through a look-up, steps records are saved against a checklist template building up a process

3. Checklist - Is related to both checklist templates, steps and the standard account object.

So you would create a checklist template like change of address.  Add the steps required to the checklist template through a related list.  

The next step is the bit we need help with.  The idea is to create a new checklist linked to account.  Then using a lookup relationship navigate to a checklist template for example change of address.

We need a trigger (we think) to pull through the steps from the checklist template and copy them to the checklist object.  The newly created checklist will allow a user to mark each step as completed and create checklists for other clients.

Whats required

• Apex trigger (we think)
  • The trigger will run when somebody links a client template to a checklist
  • The process will copy the steps related to the checklist template and add the copies to the checklist object
  • As a secondary process we need an activity to be create for the checklist and to be recorded against an account

Please respond to this post if your interested.

Thanks 

Hello

We currently are using Salesforce as Support tool. We have limited functionality built out to create and track cases as well as notification of various contacts. We have a requirement to build out SLA, Reports, and some other more advanced features. We are looking for a consultant to assist with building out a list of requirements. Engagement will be done remotely. If you are interested in this oppurtunity please contact me with availability, Rate, and contact details so I may reach out to you.

Best Regards

Sam

We just developed the world's most addictive snack and need someone to help us do some basic customization of our Saleforce account.

In the next 6 months the number of accounts and orders we service and process is going to grow exponentially and we need our Salesforce setup optimized to support this.

The skills you will need to have:
- 1 yr experience in Customization, Configuration, and Integration of SF with other backoffice apps
- Ability to train smart people on how to best setup and use SF
- Consult and provide recommendations on best ways to use SF and integrate with other backoffice systems

This is not your average boring configuration role, trust us.  We have basically re-invented sliced bread, and are already experiencing explosive growth.

We need you to get us up and running with SF, and put us in a situation where we can handle thousands of customers and millions of orders within a short period of time.

We offer a competitive hourly wage, a relaxed and flexible work environment.

In turn you need to be flexible, easy to work with, and very smart.

Would start with a 15-20 hr contract and then look to use your services as needed from there.

This could turn in to a full time role with possible equity (stock options) for the right person, depending on how our business evolves.

Think you have what it takes?

Send your resume, hourly salary requirements, and a brief description of why you kick ass, and what types of products/businesses you've worked with in your experience as a Salesforce.com consultant.  send resume to resume@perkyjerky.com

I need about 5 or 6 visualforce email templates generated for us to use.  I also need a sales tax calculator built into fields in the opportunity record along with some unique workflow related actions.  I have admin experience so I have done a lot myself just need help on quick development requirements I cant fulfill.
We are seeking to increase our developer resources and am seeking those who have passed the certification exam or have the ability to do so.  Likewise we are also seeking to bring on one new certified consultant who has passed the consultant certification exam.
Looking to create some dashboards for Executive Level and Sales Users.

I am a new customer to Salesforce.com and I need some help customizing and developing this platform for my company. We currently have the Professional Edition and we have 4 users. 

Our business is in the financial services and we are in need of the following:

1. Help with building custom objects

2. Linking objects

3. creating relationships

4. Custom lists

Our needs are probably pretty basic right now but as we start using salesforce.com I am sure we will need to add additional fucntionality in the very near future. 

• January 24, 2010
Looking for several Sr. level Force.com developers with Apex and VisualForce experience. These are immediate and on going needs. Looking to identify several people and be able to call them for short term projects

Canonical, Ltd., the sponsor of Ubuntu, is looking for a tallented Salesforce developer to customise and extend our Salesforce system including integrations with external systems.

For details and to apply see the ubuntu.com jobs page.

Henrik Omma

Manager, Enterprise Application Team

Canonical, Ltd.

• January 18, 2010

Hello! I am looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to help with integrating our business and building some custom functionality! Please email me asap! I have a few projects I would like to get done by the end of the month.

First Project:

Salesforce Version : Professional
1 Admin and one limited accounts with access to leads only

Goal:
Custom Portal on my website www.mywebsite.com/salesteam
Server US ( Linux)
Each Salesperson should be able to through this custom interface( on my site):
1) load new leads ( and they get approved assuming nobody else owns them)
2) Update Leads info, add notes, changes status etc ( which would be pushed out to SF)
This should use the limited access credentials ( so essentially they all share an account but can only update their own leads)
* this can probably be done using web2lead functionality 

Time Frame: ASAP

Budget: Limited ( please provide best quote) 

Thanks

Valentine 

VMoroz@bluefrontcapital.com 

Message Edited by BFC on 01-16-2010 10:25 AM
  • January 16, 2010

I have a project with a large nationwide health provider I'm looking resource.  Project will require limited travel to client site (on East Coast), and otherwise can be completed remotely.   Project is 4 to 6 weeks full time with the strong possibility of further work.  

Ideal candidate has expericence in healthcare industry, strong SFDC implementation experience, and ideally has a technical orientation.  To be specific, this project is an implementation project, however there are components where some development will desirable and ideally one resource can manage both aspects.

Please send resumes to lance.kyle@healthforceonline.com.

All the best!

-Lance

I have a project with a large nationwide health provider I'm looking resource.  Project will require limited travel to client site (on East Coast), and otherwise can be completed remotely.   Project is 4 to 6 weeks full time with the strong possibility of further work.  

Ideal candidate has expericence in healthcare industry, strong SFDC implementation experience, and ideally has a bit of a technical orientation (but don't let this scare you off :).

Please send resumes to lance.kyle@healthforceonline.com.

All the best!

-Lance

Mavens Consulting is expanding rapidly and is looking to augment its development practice.  Dev 401 and 501 certifications are a plus.

Please email joe [at] mavensconsulting.com for more information.

http://www.mavensconsulting.com 

Message Edited by joe ferraro on 01-28-2010 08:13 AM
Message Edited by joe ferraro on 01-28-2010 08:13 AM
We are lookin for a SF.com developer with 2-3 years experience, full time oppurtunity. Post resume
Seeking experienced Force.com developers, preferably in the SF Bay Area.  This is a full-time contract position.

Experience with Apex, Visual Force, and Salesforce.APIs is required.  Strengths in systems thinking and object oriented programming are highly valued.

Skills:

* Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs.
* Web Services, Integrations, HTML, and JavaScript.
* Salesforce Certification a plus:  Certified Developer
* Proficient with complete web application development
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* 5+ years in software development or IT industry

please contact me on bluegrana.dxb@hotmail.com

Looking for certified SalesForce admin with ability to design and implement a system able to handle our internal and external needs. Would be a full time position on contract and have an estimated duration of two months. Position would be from Jan. 15 to March 15 or completion.

If interested contact:

Cameron Barnes

cbarnes@northboundllc.com

Direct: (775) 303-7917 

Seeking experienced Force.com developers, preferably in the SF Bay Area.  This is a part-time contract position.

Experience with Apex, Visual Force, and Salesforce.APIs is required.  Strengths in systems thinking and object oriented programming are highly valued.

Skills:

* Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs.
* Web Services, Integrations, HTML, and JavaScript.
* Salesforce Certification a plus:  Certified Developer
* Proficient with complete web application development
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* 5+ years in software development or IT industry

This is a part-time, contract position.