• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

From a standard page of an standard object, how can i redirect to next record of the same object??.

To be more clear.... I have a requirement - In a lead page i have many leads records available.When clicked on one of the lead record a lead detail page will open.And in that lead page i need to place a custom button- "NEXT". such that when clicked on the button it should redirect to next lead record.

Instead of clicking on cancel and then redirecting it to main page and from there clicking on respective record to open. I just want to place a button to redirect it to next record. Is this possible?? If yes, please let me know...

Thanks

shaan

From a standard page of an standard object,  how can i redirect to next record of the same object??.

To be more clear....

I have a requirement -

In a lead page i have many leads records available.When clicked on one of the lead record a lead detail page will open.And in that lead page i need to place a custom button- "NEXT". such that when clicked on the button it should redirect to next lead record.

Instead of clicking on cancel and then redirecting it to main page and from there clicking on respective record to open.

I just want to place a button to redirect it to next record.

Is this possible?? If yes, please let me know...

Thanks

prashanth

Hi,

Can any one explain me how can we integrate Salesforce with other applications using other programming languages. For Instance I have a .Net application now I need to integrate it to salesforce. I know we can only integrate SF with other applications using webservices. It is possible by generating Apex classes from WSDL provided and access there methods using user credentials and endpoint urls etc. But without doing this is that possible to directly integrate other application with SalesForce.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This might be very silly to ask but i am facing a small issue , I need a simple information regarding passing the image URL in the apex:image tag.

How can we pass a url or the source to the image. For instance i have an image on my local harddrive how can i make it display for an image button.

please let me know the steps:

I tried storing the image file within the documents section.but unable to access that....

Thanks

Hi, How can i catch the id of a label which is inside a pageblocktable.

I am to that using the id as

document.getElementById('j_id0:form:pageBlock:pageBlockTable:0:label');

but the issue with this is that i can access only one value when clicked on a link which is at 1st Row. how can i access the value of a label when clicked on the link which is on Nth row??.

Here is my code:

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false" controller="ChildPopup">
<script type="text/javascript">
function closePopup()
{
var label = document.getElementById('j_id0:j_id2:j_id3:j_id4:0:label');
 alert(label.innerHTML);
window.parent.opener.document.getElementById('j_id0:j_id1:pageBlock:section:contractNo').value= var winMain = window.opener;
if(null == winMain)
{
    winMain = window.parent.opener;
}
winMain.closePopup1();
}
</script>
<apex:form id="form">
<apex:pageBlock id="pageBlock" title="Contract Number">

<apex:pageBlockTable id="pageBlockTable" value="{!accDetails}" var="acc" >
<apex:column id="column">
<apex:outputLink id="outputLink" onclick="return closePopup();" >
<apex:outputLabel id="label" value="{!acc.Contract_Number__c} "></apex:outputLabel>
</apex:outputLink>
</apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I laso tried using  as : document.getElementById('{!$Component.form.pageBlock.pageBlockTable.column.outputLink.label}')

Please help me out!

Thanks

Hi,

I have a table in a pageblock , here i have links on each row.

My requiremnt is to get the ids of link whenever clicked on a particular link dynamically.

can i catch the id of link dynamically in javascriprt such that i can pass those values to another page. 

Is that possible???

Thanks

I have a lookup relationship  for a custom object with account. I am displaying the fields of object within a pageblocktable using the soql query.

In the Pageblocktable the lookup field is displayed with the id of account instaed of Name. How can i display the account name for this in page block table.

SoQL:

select id, field1__C, filed2__c, lookup__c from object__c

Thanks

Hi ,

i have a requiremet i am not able to figure it out.

I am displaying a list of records within a pageblock table from a custom object..

My requirement is that for a particular column in every row of the table have child records within that,so i need the expand and collapse property to be implemented within the table.such that whenclicked on the expand button the child records are displayed and when clicked again the records should hide. Is that possible, or is there any other solution to achieve this??. please let me know..

Thanks

Hi ,

i have another requiremet i am not able to figure it out.

I am displaying a list of records within a pageblock table from a custom object..

My requirement is that for  a particular column in every row of the table have child records within that,so i need the expand and collapse property to be implemented within the table.such that whenclicked on the expand button the child records are displayed and when clicked again the records should hide.

Is that possible, or is there any other solution to achieve this??.

please let me know..

Thanks

Hi,

I have opened a popup on a button click from a vfpage(parent page) , Within the popup page(child page) i am loading custom object values , within child page I have a button , when clicked on the button i should pass the values to parent page and close the child page automatically.

I am able to pass the values from child page to parent page succesfully , but The problem overhere is that i am unable to close the child window. I am using window.close() method in IE7 but it is not working can anyone help me out.

Thanks

Hi,

I have opened a popup on a button click from a vfpage(parent page) , Within the popup page(child page) i am loading custom object values , within child page I have  a button , when clicked on the button i should pass the values to parent page and close the child page automatically.

I am able to pass the values from child page to parent page succesfully , but 

The problem overhere is that i am unable to close the child window.

I am using window.close() method in IE7 but it is not working can anyone help me out.

Thanks

How can i implement search criteria within the report.

Currently i am able to display the report in tabular format, but i want to give a search criteria facility above the generated report.

while creating reports when we select the select criteria option  from dropdown , we can pass the input value over there.

But instead of doing that i want to dispaly the search filter option above the Generated report.

Is that possible in SF reports or do we have any other source fpr the requirement.

Please help me out of the issue as its urgent.

Thanks

shaan

Can we rename the AccountName Standard Field label for Name of Account to any other value(Ex:MyName).

I am able to rename the custom object name as an edit link is placed before the object name field.

But i am not able to see any edit button or link before the account name.

Please let me know if it is possible. Your Help is appreciated.....

Thanks

shaan

We have an application that only interacts with the Salesforce CRM standard objects (Account, Campaign, Case, Contact, Lead, Task). We do not care about any custom objects/fields. Would we be able to use the enterprise wsdl, generated from our developer account, and have our applications work for all organizations that use Salesforce CRM Editions?

Hi,

I have a requirement where I would need to show those opportunities in a report that are belongs to current user's country region.I have a Country picklist field in my opportunity object.

How can I achieve this requirement.

Regards,

Raj

• April 27, 2010

Hi All,

Greetings!

Does anybody know how to upload and validate a excel file over salesforce,

I am new in salesforce technical,  please give me some hints or directions to implement it.

Thank you so much!!

Eric

From a standard page of an standard object,  how can i redirect to next record of the same object??.

To be more clear....

I have a requirement -

In a lead page i have many leads records available.When clicked on one of the lead record a lead detail page will open.And in that lead page i need to place a custom button- "NEXT". such that when clicked on the button it should redirect to next lead record.

Instead of clicking on cancel and then redirecting it to main page and from there clicking on respective record to open.

I just want to place a button to redirect it to next record.

Is this possible?? If yes, please let me know...

Thanks

prashanth

Hi,

Can any one explain me how can we integrate Salesforce with other applications using other programming languages. For Instance I have a .Net application now I need to integrate it to salesforce. I know we can only integrate SF with other applications using webservices. It is possible by generating Apex classes from WSDL provided and access there methods using user credentials and endpoint urls etc. But without doing this is that possible to directly integrate other application with SalesForce.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This might be very silly to ask but i am facing a small issue , I need a simple information regarding passing the image URL in the apex:image tag.

How can we pass a url or the source to the image. For instance i have an image on my local harddrive how can i make it display for an image button.

please let me know the steps:

I tried storing the image file within the documents section.but unable to access that....

Thanks

Hi,

I have a table in a pageblock , here i have links on each row.

My requiremnt is to get the ids of link whenever clicked on a particular link dynamically.

can i catch the id of link dynamically in javascriprt such that i can pass those values to another page. 

Is that possible???

Thanks

I have a lookup relationship  for a custom object with account. I am displaying the fields of object within a pageblocktable using the soql query.

In the Pageblocktable the lookup field is displayed with the id of account instaed of Name. How can i display the account name for this in page block table.

SoQL:

select id, field1__C, filed2__c, lookup__c from object__c

Thanks

Hi ,

i have a requiremet i am not able to figure it out.

My requirement is that for a particular column in every row of the table have child records within that,so i need the expand and collapse property to be implemented within the table.such that whenclicked on the expand button the child records are displayed and when clicked again the records should hide. Is that possible, or is there any other solution to achieve this??. please let me know..

Thanks

Hi,

I have opened a popup on a button click from a vfpage(parent page) , Within the popup page(child page) i am loading custom object values , within child page I have a button , when clicked on the button i should pass the values to parent page and close the child page automatically.

I am able to pass the values from child page to parent page succesfully , but The problem overhere is that i am unable to close the child window. I am using window.close() method in IE7 but it is not working can anyone help me out.

Thanks

Can we rename the AccountName Standard Field label for Name of Account to any other value(Ex:MyName).

I am able to rename the custom object name as an edit link is placed before the object name field.

But i am not able to see any edit button or link before the account name.

Please let me know if it is possible. Your Help is appreciated.....

Thanks

shaan