• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

Kindly suggest in right direction.

I updated my CCA  with version 3.0 its working fine in IE and Firefox  below are the cases i am not getting plz suggest if i am doing any wrong

1. Enter a number to call ( in any line 1 or 2 or 3) in Softphone  then PRESS ENTER Key from key Board will it work in Firefox

as it's working in IE

2. SalesforceCTI.exe (with fileVersion  (1.0.0.1) and Date created on 7/31/2010 )  is properly closing in IE  if we sign out (or) closing the IE Browser, But in Firefox if we closing browser it is not closing as it is closing with sign out in firefox. .  We are using FirefoxVersion (3.6.17)

Hi,

i checked in Demo Adaptor 3.0 its coming...

We have previous version toolkit 1.52 for this my X.dll is working fine from last two years ( Sopports IE only)

Now i have to support firefox too for this i followed like this

Case1: Downloaded CTI toolkit 3.0 and with my X.dll it loaded fine in firefox (Version 3.6 ) too . but in this call logs not appearing at bottom of adaptor

Case 2: Re build my X1.dll (x.dll new) with CTI toolkit 3.0 library it is abele to load softphone but immediately windows exception saying CTI Browser connector problem

below is the logger for case 2 from cti_connector.txt

04/21/2011 17:54:08: [CSmartAdapterBase::UIAction]

04/21/2011 17:54:10: CCTIAppExchange::LoadUserParamsFromCustomSetup: Error loading user params from CustomSetup: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'customsetup' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. 04/21/2011 17:54:15: [CSmartAdapterBase::UIAction]

04/21/2011 17:54:15: CCTIAppExchange::GetValueFromQuery: Error getting query results: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'customsetupdefinition' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. 04/21/2011 17:54:16: CCTIAppExchangeSaveThread::ThreadSaveUserParams: COM error setting up custom setup objects: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'CustomSetup' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names..

plz suggest which case i have to follow and how to get solution for this

For Ctitollkit 3.0 we need to rebuild my dll as per release notes given ? plz suggest

Thanks in advance

Hi,

i checked in Demo Adaptor 3.0 its coming...

We have previous version toolkit 1.52 for this my X.dll is working fine from last two years ( Sopports IE only)

Now i have to support firefox too for this i followed like this

Case1: Downloaded CTI toolkit 3.0 and with my X.dll it loaded fine in firefox (Version 3.6 ) too . but in this call logs not appearing at bottom of adaptor

Case 2: Re build my X1.dll (x.dll new) with CTI toolkit 3.0 library it is abele to load softphone but immediately windows exception saying CTI Browser connector problem

below is the logger for case 2 from cti_connector.txt

04/21/2011 17:54:08: [CSmartAdapterBase::UIAction]

04/21/2011 17:54:10: CCTIAppExchange::LoadUserParamsFromCustomSetup: Error loading user params from CustomSetup: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'customsetup' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. 04/21/2011 17:54:15: [CSmartAdapterBase::UIAction]

04/21/2011 17:54:15: CCTIAppExchange::GetValueFromQuery: Error getting query results: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'customsetupdefinition' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.. 04/21/2011 17:54:16: CCTIAppExchangeSaveThread::ThreadSaveUserParams: COM error setting up custom setup objects: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'CustomSetup' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names..

plz suggest which case i have to follow and how to get solution for this

For Ctitollkit 3.0 we need to rebuild my dll as per release notes given ? plz suggest

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

i am new to this environment, please guide.

My  test environment :

1. windows XP sp2

2. CTI Toolkit 3.0

CTI Adaptor and Softphone is loading properly but after the call end call logs are not coming

how to get call logs guide me right direction thanks.

Hi all,

I am new to this environment , please guide

i done like this:  my requirement is to support CCA in Firefox

i followed this link : http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/CTI_Toolkit#Adding_Firefox_Support_To_Your_Adapter

and i tested Demo CTI Adaptor its working fine, and my new Adaptor with CTIToolkit 3.0 also installed fine and runnig in IE and Firefox for first time, if i run for second time after loged into salesforce it is saying

softphone initializing... then

logging in....  stucking up here . Adaptor not loadin what might be the case to cause this please help me out

My Installer is doing this:

registering following files:

1.SalesforceCTI.exe                       (provided in  toolkit 3.0)

2.SFDCFirefoxConnectorPS.dll       (              do              )

3.SFDCFirefoxConnector.dll            (              do              )

4.SF_MSApi4.dll                            (              do              )

5.msxml6.dll                                   (             do              )

6.msxml6r.dll                                  (             do              )

7.my dll               

one more is how to get cal logs, i am uabele to get cal logs in ctiToolkit 3.0 please guide

Hi all,

i am new to this development, please help me out. Below is the environment in which i am working and

my requirement is to  give a CTI Adaptor support for forefox . Earlier CTI Toolkit version we  have is 1.52

• Windows XP with service pack 2
  • Microsoft Vistual Stadio 2008.
  • CTI_Toolkit 3.0 
  • Fire Fox version 3.6.15

The following are the steps what i followed

1. Downloaded CTItoolkit version 3.0 and rebuild with my CTI Adaptor code.
  2. i done as per below links
  3. http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/CTI_Toolkit#Adding_Firefox_Support_To_Your_Adapter
  4. http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Desktop-Integration/Error-while-Integrating-the-new-CTI-Toolkit-...
  5. Running SalesforceCTI.exe
  6. Then Logged into IE , it is showing Softphone initializing ...
  7. Then SalesforceCTI.exe Crash..., and the error message is
  8. CTI Browser Connector has encountered a problem and needs to close (Window exception) 

what may be causing me this problem, or am i doing any wrong please guide

Hi all,

i am new to this development, please help me out. Below is the environment in which i am working and

my requirement is to  give a CTI Adaptor support for forefox . Earlier CTI Toolkit version we  have is 1.52

• CTI_Toolkit 3.0 

3. http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/CTI_Toolkit#Adding_Firefox_Support_To_Your_Adapter
  4. http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Desktop-Integration/Error-while-Integrating-the-new-CTI-Toolkit-...
  8. CTI Browser Connector has encountered a problem and needs to close (Window exception) 

Hi all,

• CTI_Toolkit 3.0 

4. http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Desktop-Integration/Error-while-Integrating-the-new-CTI-Toolkit-with-the-PhonePanel/td-p/200662.

Hi all,

i am new to this environment, please guide.

My  test environment :

1. windows XP sp2

2. CTI Toolkit 3.0

CTI Adaptor and Softphone is loading properly but after the call end call logs are not coming

how to get call logs guide me right direction thanks.

Hi all,

I am new to this environment , please guide

i done like this:  my requirement is to support CCA in Firefox

i followed this link : http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/CTI_Toolkit#Adding_Firefox_Support_To_Your_Adapter

and i tested Demo CTI Adaptor its working fine, and my new Adaptor with CTIToolkit 3.0 also installed fine and runnig in IE and Firefox for first time, if i run for second time after loged into salesforce it is saying

softphone initializing... then

logging in....  stucking up here . Adaptor not loadin what might be the case to cause this please help me out

My Installer is doing this:

registering following files:

1.SalesforceCTI.exe                       (provided in  toolkit 3.0)

2.SFDCFirefoxConnectorPS.dll       (              do              )

3.SFDCFirefoxConnector.dll            (              do              )

4.SF_MSApi4.dll                            (              do              )

5.msxml6.dll                                   (             do              )

6.msxml6r.dll                                  (             do              )

7.my dll               

one more is how to get cal logs, i am uabele to get cal logs in ctiToolkit 3.0 please guide

Hi all,

• CTI_Toolkit 3.0