• Member since 2014
  • Salesforce.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am facing  problem During Completion of Trailhead Challenge ,Suddenly  "Check Challenge" button is not showing .In Developer Edition I am alredy loged in
Is anyone else running into an issue with the change management challenge? I answered the question regarding what can happen to a workflow that is not tested before deployed to Production and I selected the answer that it can cause an infinite loop like the module text lists. However, when I submit the challenge, it keeps highlighting that as an incorrect question. I know it's right. What gives?
Hi

In the task:

You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.

I have created the Project object but cant have the API name Project__c. This is beacuse it has two underscore __ and i get the error that this is not possible. But if I try with only one underscore i get:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist

Is this a bug or am I doing someting wrong? Thanks
Even though i created the field SLA Expired in Account object it is showing this error......
I completed the force.com introduction tutorial on trailhead. also solve the challenge, but i am not getting it works or not. it just showing continue challenge. 
am i right?
Here my previous points and badges are not added here 
What I have to do,I use different user name but same e-mail address
Yesterday it was added but not today 
I completed the challenge, earning the Force.com basics and Date Modeling badges, however I did so under a different login than my Salesforce employee login. I was having trouble accessing the developer zone and created a seperate account for it. Can I have the badges under my developer edition login transferred to my normal Salesforce employee login and am I still qualified for the t-shirt giveaway?
Hello Experts,
I have attempted and completed sll 5 modules. But somehave Data modeling module still showing in pregress.

In Progress                                                           4700 Trailhead Points Earned!LAST CHALLENGE ATTEMPTED

Working with Schema Builder Last Worked on 01/30/2015 02:37:24

Module: Data Modeling                                    Continue Button

If I click on continue
Challenge Complete!You have earned:
+100
You completed all the challenges in this module: Data Modeling

Please help me what is remaining
Hi ,

I have completed my initial 2 Challenges for winning The Tshirt . 
The challenges are showing as 100% complete. 

The Number of badeges displayed on top of the page is 2. But when i click that "2" its only showing me i badge . 
The first one that i earned.

why so ? 
I started diving into SFdev and it all started with the tshirt challenge, which is an awesome experience, love SF the best training modules by far. However, I recently completed the first two badges, my portal displays 2 badges, yet, it also only displays one complete. Believe this to be a small bug somewhere. How can I claim my free awesome tshirt by the 31st?

Any help is appreciated. If you need to verify the completed challenge work please let me know thanks!

Keep up the great work!

Maui
Trailhead is a great addition to the SFDC learning platform.  And given SFDC's long-standing tradition of supporting standards and cross-platform integration, I think it would be really neat if the Trailhead badge infrastructure was built on top of the Open Badge Alliance (http://openbadges.org/) OBI standard.  Then SFDC badge earners could have many more ways to make their accomplishments visible externally.

What do you think?   
  • January 28, 2015
Good afternoon -

I'm working through the Lightning Components Developer Guide from DreamForce, and am getting an Internal Server Error when trying to Submit a new Expense. I've been through the code line-by-line, and have yet to find anything. Neither the Chrome or Firefox JS consoles show an error, and the System.debug() method around the "upsert expense; return expense;" code in the controller doesn't log anything. The error message says

An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 670155758-10800 (-1177185898)

Thanks!
Trailhead is a great addition to the SFDC learning platform.  And given SFDC's long-standing tradition of supporting standards and cross-platform integration, I think it would be really neat if the Trailhead badge infrastructure was built on top of the Open Badge Alliance (http://openbadges.org/) OBI standard.  Then SFDC badge earners could have many more ways to make their accomplishments visible externally.

What do you think?   
  • January 28, 2015
Hi big audience!
I've developer several components since the release of Lightning framework but I still have a strange problem.
When I load external libraries (most common case is Bootstrap and jQuery) sometimes the jQuery library is not correctly loaded on startup, thus causing problems on dynamically loaded UI.
The docs say I should use the "renderer" with the afterRender event, but doing this I don't see any trace of jQuery (like it is not yet loaded, the $ plugin is undefined), so I can't init my UI from that method.
This leads to random crash of the app on first load, because sometimes the jQUery library is not loaded on startup.
Do you have any suggestions on this?
I'm currently using "setTimeout" to run the UI initializazione asynchronously, but I don't think this is a clean and good solution.
Thanks
Enrico