• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
When I am try solving this challenge for Opportunity Checkbox , I get this error.
The validation rule is right no error. I also followed  the answers provided in the solution. Everything seems to be good.Pls lmk 
what debugging can be done.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, t2: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null. Class.trigger_class.check_opp: line 13, column 1 Trigger.t2: line 2, column 1: []
I am trying to do the Process Builder  Challenge in the trailhead.

When trying to update a Contact on Oppurtuinty Won and couldn't find the pencil icon.

Pls lmk why the pencil icon not visible.
I have done step by step all the points in trail head but when I run the flow 
I only get this message on page.
I am trying to Update a record in Process builder. Instead of Object option I am get "Record Type" option
 but it allows me to select object but the "object Variable" option is not visible instead only "Set new field values for the records you update" is only available. 

​ Only able to give default values and not able to update with run time values.
I am trying to Update a record in Process builder. Instead of Object option I am get "Record Type" option but it allows me to select object but the "object Variable" option is not visible instead only "Set new field values for the records you update" is only available. 

So only able to give default values and not able to update with run time values.
Hi,
When I am try solving this challenge for Opportunity Checkbox , I get this error.
The validation rule is right no error. I also followed  the answers provided in the solution. Everything seems to be good.Pls lmk 
what debugging can be done.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, t2: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null. Class.trigger_class.check_opp: line 13, column 1 Trigger.t2: line 2, column 1: []
I am trying to do the Process Builder  Challenge in the trailhead.

When trying to update a Contact on Oppurtuinty Won and couldn't find the pencil icon.

Pls lmk why the pencil icon not visible.
I have done step by step all the points in trail head but when I run the flow 
I only get this message on page.
please correct this code and help me earn this badge ...have completed all tasks ..except this one ....

IF( MONTH( NOW() ) = 12,
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), 12, 31 ),
  DATE( YEAR( NOW() ), MONTH( NOW() ) + 1, 1) - 1
Dear all, 
I am trying to solve one of the Trailhead Challenges in the unit: Creating Test Data for Apex Tests and is giving me the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateRandomContacts' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or did not return the correct set of Contact records.

The following is the code; 
public class RandomContactFactory {

public static List<Contact> generateRandomContacts (integer nNumContacts, string sLastName)
    {
        List<Contact> lContactList = new List<Contact>();

for(integer i=0; i<nNumcontacts; i++)
        {
            Contact c = new Contact(LastName= sLastName + ' ' +i);
            lContactList.add(c);

}    
        return lContactList;
    }

}

What I need to solve is the following:

Create an Apex class that returns a list of contacts based on two incoming parameters: one for the number of contacts to generate, and the other for the last name. The list should NOT be inserted into the system, only returned. The first name should be dynamically generated and should be unique for each contact record in the list.The Apex class must be called 'RandomContactFactory' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class should NOT use the @isTest annotation.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateRandomContacts' (without the @testMethod annotation).
The 'generateRandomContacts' method must accept an integer as the first parameter, and a string as the second. The first parameter controls the number of contacts being generated, the second is the last name of the contacts generated.
The 'generateRandomContacts' method should have a return type of List<Contact>.
The 'generateRandomContacts' method must be capable of consistently generating contacts with unique first names.
For example, the 'generateRandomContacts' might return first names based on iterated number (i.e. 'Test 1','Test 2').
The 'generateRandomContacts' method should not insert the contact records into the database.

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks!

Bea

I created a day of the week formula. It returned "Friday" but it is telling me that it is not calculating right. Today is Friday.
Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.
Am I the only one that gets error on Unit 1.  It's something simple and I get the error of 'Set Case to Escalated' worflow update field is missing... which is not, it's already there.

Cheers

• December 03, 2014
Error:
User-added image
I performed all these steps :
First Step is to creat Profile Basic Account User
Setup->Manage Users->Profiles->New Profile->Basic Account User(select any pre-existing profile with user license type"salesforce")
Once you click on Save-> Object Setting-> Account-> Object Permissions-> select Read and Edit
In the Field Permissions deselect  Read and Edit Permissions of Rating Field....
Assign this profile to a user and check 
Next Step to create permission set 
Setup->Manage Users->Permission Sets->New->Account Rating(select user license type"salesforce")
Once you click on Save-> Object Setting-> Account-> Object Permissions-> In the Field Permissions select  Read and Edit Permissions of Rating Field....