• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there -- I'm working on the "Chatter Basics" module (total newbie here) on the "Approving Records from the Feed" trail and keep getting the following error message: 

Trailhead -- Chatter error message

["There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval]

How do I make sure that the Case standard object has Chatter feed tracking turned on? I'm thinking this is the issue...

Thanks for your help! 
Here are the requirements from Trailhead:
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

I've written and rewritten this one over and over, trying different things, but I continue to get this error:
User-added image

Here is my entry criteria:
User-added image

I tested it myself and it works correctly for rejected approval requests are don't match the criteria. What am I missing here?

Challenge of Data Security, Controlling Access to Fields in the Developers Trailhead. I spent well over 2 hours on this exercise. It tells me at this time that the "The 'Account Rating' permission set did not have the appropriate field-level security for the Account object."

By now I have tred every combination of check marks and unchecks, and my work place is chaos. Can someone help me with this seemingly simple task?  

Thanks.
Hi All,

I see the paths for Admin and Devloper certifications.  What are the pathways in trailhead for be followd for  STR101, STR301 and CRT251 certiifcations. 

Regards,

Krishan
Please help me in getting this - I tried, but not working -
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/data_security/data_security_fields
Hi,

I am confused to understand the differences between page layout and mini page layout and I really the didn't understand the following word. Can some pleas ehelp me here

1. What is "Console View"
2. What is difference between Page Layout, Mini Page Layout, Search Layout and any other layout if available.

Would be grateful if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Manu

Hi

Please answer the fourth question here:

1. Maximum number of Master-Detail realtionships on a Custom Object is : 2

2. Maximum number of Master-Detail realtionships on a Standard Object is : 0
  3. Maximum number of Lookup realtionships on a Custom Object is : 25
  4. Maximum number of Lookup realtionships on a Standard Object is :

Thanks,

Priya.

Hi

I want to remove multi-user calendar view for chatter user or for particular profile. If not possible, is there way to hide calendar details display for users other than logged user.

wat is mini page layout and mini console view?