• 45 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find the 'Reassign Accounts' flow in the Lightning Page.

I have checked everything more than twice and this problem persists in 2 challenges with flow. Can some one please look at the screen shots and tell me what i am doing wrong? The flow works correct. It has reassigned the account owners. The problem is, even when the page is showing up on the sales app, this error message is popping up. This also happened with another challenge with flow in the same trail.User-added imageAccounts reassignedReassign Lightning App pageReassign flow
How long does it typivally take to create environment hub org? I created an org in environment hub in my DE for trailhead, the org is not yet created and it is not even showing up in the environment hub. 

This is the message which i got after i clicked create 
"The new organization "TrailHead Org Development" is being created. When it is ready you will get an email confirmation, and it will appear in the Environment Hub."

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I am doing a trailhead challenge and stuck with the guestadmin challenge in "control access to the organization section". I am unable to assign the systems admin profile to the 'guestadmin' user. I have deactivated and frozen all systems admin users except me. How do i get over this issue? I have gone through many of the solutions given on this forum and tried multiple things, nothing has helped. Can someone help? your time and suggestions are highly appreciated, thank you.
How long does it typivally take to create environment hub org? I created an org in environment hub in my DE for trailhead, the org is not yet created and it is not even showing up in the environment hub. 

This is the message which i got after i clicked create 
"The new organization "TrailHead Org Development" is being created. When it is ready you will get an email confirmation, and it will appear in the Environment Hub."

Thanks for your help.
Hello Salesforce team, 

Thank you for your amazing work on Trailhead, I'm getting addicted (70 badges so far)!

However, I just found a bug on one of your modules. Could you please have a look at it?

I've completed all the steps of the 'Create a Satisfaction Survey' project, but an error message prevents me from completing the final one, 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'. 

Here is the error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Lightning Page used as the utility bar in a Lightning Experience app. Please check the instructions again."

The French version of the project is designed for Salesforce classic, whereas the English one is designed for Lightning. Since I have completed the test in French, this error message should not appear. 

Could you please let me know when this is fixed? 

Thank you very much

Aude
I'm working on the Trailhead "Build a Community with Knowledge and Chat" because I really want to learn how to use the Chat Snap ins for communitites. I'm getting stuck on the "Create a Chat Snap-in" section. It says to go to the Visualforce pages and copy just the beginning of the address which is https://c.na35.visual.force.com/apex/CommunitiesTemplate. So I am copying  https://c.na35.visual.force.com. Then it says to create a new CORS with this copied address. However, when I copy this into the new CORS original URL pattern then it will not save. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I can't move forward without this step and I really want to learn how to do this. Thank you!
Hi there, can anyone help with the trail head challenge I am stuck with? I have tried all the solutions given in the forum. 

My problem is, even when there is a notification, I am getting this error. I have double checked the name i am giving the notification, the amount and other checks that have been given in the challenge. I have tried creating and deleting this notification several times with different time for notifying. I received an email only twice and the notification sign on the DE showed a notification twice only. I am getting the an error even when there is a notification. Any help from you is highly appreciated. Thanks for your time and patience. User-added image
Hi,

I am doing a trailhead challenge and stuck with the guestadmin challenge in "control access to the organization section". I am unable to assign the systems admin profile to the 'guestadmin' user. I have deactivated and frozen all systems admin users except me. How do i get over this issue? I have gone through many of the solutions given on this forum and tried multiple things, nothing has helped. Can someone help? your time and suggestions are highly appreciated, thank you.
I have created the notification but still getting the challenge not completed error.

User-added image

User-added image
Hello everyone, I'm getting confused on this module for the mobile section... the directions state to build the lens as follows:
  • Dataset: DTC Opportunity
  • Add Group: Opportunity Owner
  • Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of Amount
  • Sort by: Dsc (Descending)
  • Filter by: Industry Equals Engineering
  • Filter by: Won Equals True
  • Chart Type: Horizontal Bar
  • Lens Name: Top Engineering Sales
  • App: My Exploration
I have my criteria setup as follows:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am just not sure where I am going wrong!  I've tried deleting it and reconstructing it, but every time I get the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Top Engineering Sales' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi,

In the suggestion Box App Project , in Reports and dashboards module, even though i created the report "Suggestions: By Status" , at the time of verify step it still says "Suggestions: By Status report wasn't found". 

Please let me know if there's already a know issue..Thank you